Meeting up

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  JESSICA'S POV

 "Yoong, where are you? I'm already in _____ Cafe," I stand up in front of the door of the cafe that is supposed to be our meeting place. I go inside and search for any familiar faces, but I found none. "Why are you guys not here yet?"

 

 "I'm sorry, me and my brother will be late," Yoong says on the other line, "We'll be bringing Kyuhyun and Sunny with us, Taeyeon will be a little late too. I'm sorry, Sica~"

 

 "It's alright, just get your butts here quickly if you don't want me to throw a fit again," I pout, as if she could see me /rolls eyes/. I look around to find myself a table when I saw a familiar figure from afar, "..Donghae?"

 

 DONGHAE'S POV

 "Yah Cho Kyuhyun if I don't see your here in 2 minutes I will surely--"

 

 "Kyuuuuu I think they already found each other!" A voice of a girl suddenly interrupted on the other line. Wait .. is that Yoona?

 

 "Hey, are you and Yoona together?" I ask.

 

  "I told you to lower down your voice!"  Kyuhyun hisses on the other line. Huh? "*cough cough* Uhm sorry Hae, but I've to go, BYEEE!"

 -beep-

 

  Aish. That bastard. Hanging up on me like that, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT BRAT TASTES MY WRATH LATER WHEN HE ARR--

 

 "WHAT? YOONA WAIT-- ugh!"

 

 A voice from somewhere suddenly catches my attention and makes me look around. My eyes lands on a familiar girl standing a few meters away from me. "..Jessica?"

 

 She looks up into my direction right after I mentioned her name. Our eyes meets for a few seconds, but she immediately looks away. She still feels awkward towards me. Sigh.

 

 I walk towards her, "Guess we have to wait for everyone here then. Let's take a seat?" I offer her while giving her my warmest smile. She nods and smiles back without glancing at me. I follow her as she heads to a table near the glass windows and before she could even take a seat, I run before her to pull a chair for her to sit on. She looks at me with confusion and I just grin, "You're welcome."

 

 I sat across her, "You hungry?"

 

  Sooyeon shakes her head, "Not really, just a bit thirsty .."

 

  "I'll go get some drinks, what would you like? Ah, wait .. vanilla milk tea, right?" I smile at her. She use to order it everytime we go on our 'bestfriend dates' before. I just hope she still hasn't change her favorite drink ........ o-o

 

 "You still remember," she smiles. I smile back at her, "Of course I do."

 

 I go to the counter to grab our orders, but the cashier girl really .. err distracts me. She keeps on blinking her eyes at me 100 times per second (a/n: okay we all know Donghae is exaggerating) and pouting her lips at me. e_e I am about to ask if she was feeling alright, when my order came. Before I leave the counter, she winks at me and giggles o___o Oh, the creeps ..

 

 "Hey, sorry for the wait," I sit back down to our table and hand her the milk tea. She looks at me curiously, "Did you even know what the cashier girl's trying to do with you? You seem really clueless back in the counter,"

 

  Oh, she saw that? "I don't know .. there must be something wrong with her eyes today .." I shrug. She giggles. I look back at her,"What?"

 

 "She's trying to flirt with you, you dumdum,"

 

  "Eh?" What on earth ..  "But she looks so stupid doing all those why does she think it'll attract men--"

 

 "Relax, some guys find batting of eyelashes really attractive when girls do it, I guess you're different then,"

 

 Different.. I think so. You see, I've fallen for this certain girl whose stare can give you the chills, but po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter