Chapter 1

The Unexpected Becomes The Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Unexpected Becomes The Expected Story Written by: Lee Hwa Young

 

 

He asked for my name... Should I tell him my name? It seemed fishy that he just ended up in this place...without an explanation or without giving his own name first, but maybe I've gone too far into the story. My name... is Lee Hyuk Jae. I'm a famous, but rather broke writer of anything and everything that can be written on paper.

I've recently become a script writer, but still have yet to write a script for a movie or a drama. I'm rather young and successful at twenty five years old. Even better, I found the love of my life and lost that same person in the matter of a year. My ex was the greatest person alive... caring, sweet, and funny. However, he was diagnosed with a rare illness and died within the year that we met.

It wasn't easy for me to get to this point in my life.

It has been a while since I felt so good. I was finally able to stand on my feet again, and I was celebrating it by getting my own apartment. After my ex left, because of an illness, my world was shattered. I was beginning to realize that my world didn't have to end just because a piece of me had.

I wanted to show my ex, and the world, that I wouldn't give up on my own life so easily. My ex hadn't given up easily and neither would I. I had found a really great apartment complex close enough to my work place to be able to walk. I was all ready to move in, I even got the key to the apartment early just so I could move in as soon as possible.

However, as I was about to move in I noticed a car pull up, a male about my age in the front seat, his music blaring pretty loudly. I stared for a while, his looks pretty attractive...more attractive than I was willing to admit. Instead of staring I decided to go up to my apartment with what I was able to carry.

I was taking the elevator to the ninth story, sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter