Ch. [06]

Never Too Late

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                     

Day 8.

 

Kyuhyun rang the bell with a wide smile in his face, because he had seen Victoria just minutes ago and they spent a nice day together. But what made him the happiest, was that he had good news and he couldn’t wait to tell them to Hyukjae, he has been waiting to explode ever since the morning and the time was approaching. He waited and his smile grew wider when Hyukjae opened the door. “Hyuk!” He exclaimed stepping in and giving a soft kiss to Hyukjae’s cheek gently.

 

Hyukjae blushed and closed the door behind them. “You look really happy…,” he smiled and guided Kyuhyun to the living room, where Henry was taking his nap.

 

Kyuhyun turned around and hugged Hyukjae tightly. “I finally got to have a huge concert in Japan!” he exclaimed happily and broke the hug slightly to look at Hyukjae with a wide grin in his face.

 

Hyukjae smiled widely and looked at Kyuhyun. “Finally! I’m really happy for you, Kyu,” he said truly happy. “You deserve it!”

 

Kyuhyun nodded eagerly, showering Hyukjae’s face with kisses, holding him gently in his arms. “We should go out and celebrate, let’s take Henry!”

 

Hyukjae blushed deeply and looked at Kyuhyun. He missed that. He missed being the one going out to celebrate with Kyuhyun. He liked being the one receiving the good news. He looked at Kyuhyun carefully and bit his lower lip, he didn’t have the heart to tell him Henry was sick and he couldn’t go out. “How would you like to celebrate?” he finally asked, smiling widely because even like that, he couldn’t be happier for Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiled widely and pointed at his lips. “I want you to kiss me.”

 

Hyukjae blushed deeply and gasped softly. “T-That’s your celebration?”

 

“That’s the start of it,” Kyuhyun grinned widely and wrapped his hands around Hyukjae’s waist gently.

 

Hyukjae smiled softly and laughed gently, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck before leaning up slowly to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips. A cold shiver ran through their bodies, the mere contact of their lips made them feel the electricity they didn’t feel before.

 

It was when Kyuhyun’s hands pressed against Hyukjae’s lower back, that Hyukjae broke away, smiling gently because he missed being in Kyuhyun’s warm embrace. “Henry’s here Kyu,” he whispered, caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek gently.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and pecked Hyukjae’s lips gently. “We can go to the room, then,” he said and winked at Hyukjae. The latter laughed softly and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek gently.

 

“You never changed the way to celebrate, did you?” Hyukjae asked, looking into Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Always wanting that….”

 

“Isn’t that the reason Henry was born?” Kyuhyun laughed softly and grinned widely when Hyukjae blushed softly.

 

“You’re wrong Kyuhyun, that one time we were simply bored…,” Hyukjae said pouting, hitting Kyuhyun’s chest playfully.

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me, Hyukjae, but that one time we were celebrating my first award,” he nodded for himself.

 

“You’re wrong, that time we were really bored because you had no schedule and I was free as well and there was nothing to watch on TV!” Hyukjae said nodding for himself as well.

 

“Celebration ,” Kyuhyun insisted.

 

Hyukjae blushed slightly and shook his head. “Simply .”

 

“We should ask Henry which one he prefers!” Kyuhyun proposed grinning widely and Hyukjae gasped.

 

“I prefer the celebration better,” Hyukjae jumped and Kyuhyun grinned, looking at Henry standing up by their side, rubbing his small eyes, clearly still sleepy. “That way at least you were happy…”

 

“H-Henry!” Hyukjae exclaimed, throwing a glare at Kyuhyun before kneeling down to press his palm against Henry’s forehead. “Henry, you’re still sick, why are you up?”

 

“Sick? Henry’s sick?!” Kyuhyun frowned and kneeled down to touch Henry’s cheeks, noticing how hot they were. “We need to get you to the hospital!”

 

Henry looked up at Kyuhyun and shook his head. “Minho hyung took me to the hospital already,” he nodded. “He registered me as his son.”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun frowned and pursed his lips in disgust. He wasn’t happy, not at all. Henry was his son, and that would never change. “Why did he do that?”

 

“Because I have an irresponsible father that doesn’t take me there and mommy was really busy…,” Henry mumbled, closing his eyes as he rested his tired body against Hyukjae’s legs.

 

Hyukjae sighed deeply and caressed Henry’s hair lovingly. “Henry, come on, let’s go back to sleep.”

 

“No,” Kyuhyun said firmly and carried Henry up as if he were a sack of potatoes. “I’ll take my son to the doctor, this cannot be. I won’t allow my son to be sick.”

 

Hyukjae gasped and stopped Kyuhyun. “What if the press catches you there?” he asked, and he sighed in relief as Kyuhyun stopped. “He’s already taking medication, just let him sleep for a while and he’ll be fine.”

 

Kyuhyun looked down and carried Henry properly, the small boy not having enough energy as to even protest to what was happening. But at least he could make his father jealous and that was part of his plan to make him realize how precious his mother was.

 

“I’ll take him to his room,” Kyuhyun sighed deeply and took Henry to his room. He covered his son silently with the many blankets that were there and sat down by his side. “Henry…,” he sighed and caressed Henry’s cheek gently.

 

Henry hummed and opened his eyes tiredly, smiling softly at his father.

 

“You have my phone number, if anything happens, I’ll take care of it. You just need to call me,” Kyuhyun said gently, lowly, as if he was scared of his voice cracking. “You trust me, right

 

Henry nodded and smiled. “A lot…”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Henry’s forehead. “Then, from now on, please tell me everything.”

 

Henry nodded again and closed his eyes. He was tired and he used all his energy in going out to see his parents. It was worth though, because they were hugging and laughing together.

 

Henry had never seen his parents being that loving to each other and it was new and exciting for him. “Mommy…,” he mumbled falling asleep slowly. “He cried last night…,” he revealed in a mere whisper.

 

Kyuhyun gasped and looked at Henry. “Why?” he asked and he sighed when he realized Henry had fallen asleep almost instantly. “Sleep well baby,” he whispered before leaning down to kiss Henry’s forehead lovingly.

 

Kyuhyun went out and walked to the living room where Hyukjae was sitting down with a cup of chocolate in his hands. “Hyuk,” he called with a weak smile and Hyukjae smiled back at him, standing up to offer him another cup of chocolate.

 

“Still impulsive, I see,” Hyukjae said with a soft giggle that made Kyuhyun forget how disappointed he had felt before.

 

“You loved that before,” Kyuhyun defended and took the chocolate from Hyukjae’s hands, leaning closer to kiss the smaller’s cheek. “Henry told me something weird…,” he commented and Hyukjae tilted his head in curiosity. “He told me you had cried last night.”

 

Hyukjae laughed and shook his head. “He also told me green and pink dinosaurs were fighting over a maple leaf, he has high fever Kyuhyun,” he said with such a wide smile that made Kyuhyun believe in those words instantly.

 

“Deep inside, Kyuhyun wanted Hyukjae to feel sad so he could comfort him. “Anyways, how will we celebrate?”

 

Hyukjae laughed and shook his head in disbelief. “I’ll cook for you and feel yourself lucky.”

 

At the end, Hyukjae did as he promised and Kyuhyun clang on him for the whole afternoon. Stealing hugs and kisses from time to time, getting amused at Hyukjae’s soft blush and laughing loudly as Hyukjae told him funny stories that happened in the kindergarten he worked at.

 

“You’re so loud,” Henry complained as he crawled on the couch where Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were watching a movie together.

 

Hyukjae smiled and hugged Henry tightly, showering his face in soft and gently kisses. “We were talking about you and Amber baby,” he said and Kyuhyun leaned closer to poke Henry’s sides.

 

“Someone has a girlfriend,” he teased, grinning widely as he saw the color rise up his son’s cheeks. He was definitely better than before.

 

“I- She- Dad! She’s not my girlfriend!” Henry exclaimed shyly and Kyuhyun laughed loudly because of that, making Henry pout and hide his face against Hyukjae’s chest in embarrassment.  “Why did you tell him that? Daddy is really mean…”

 

Hyukjae laughed softly and kisses Henry’s head. “Because you two are cute, that’s why,” Hyukjae said and hugged Henry who clang on him like a koala.

 

When the night came, Kyuhyun and Henry were sleeping on the couch hugging each other and Hyukjae smiled gently, covering them with a soft and warm blanket before leaning closer to kiss Henry’s cheek. “Good night baby,” he whispered and leaned up again.

 

“My kiss, where is it?” Kyuhyun mumbled, opening his eyes tiredly and rubbing them, clearly just woken up.

 

Hyukjae chuckled and leaned closer to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Sleep Kyu, I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded and pointed at his lips. “I’m your husband, I deserve a kiss on my lips,” he said mumbling like a small kid.

 

Hyukjae blushed softly but leaned down anyways, kissing Kyuhyun’s lips gently before leaning away again. “Sleep well Kyu,” he said and smiled gently.

 

Kyuhyun hummed and smiled, hugging Henry tightly before falling asleep again.

 

In the middle of the night, Kyuhyun somehow carried Henry to his room and he crawled up Hyukjae’s bed, sliding under the blankets and hugging a blushing Hyukjae from behind.

 

Kyuhyun had no idea why he did that in the middle of the night but he didn’t care because he slept perfectly well and woke up with a smile.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Day 9.

 

“Wait Kyuhyun! Your tie!” Hyukjae exclaimed as the three of them stumbled around the house, getting ready for a new day of work. “Henry, eat your breakfast already!”

 

Kyuhyun ran towards Hyukjae and smiled as the smaller fixed his tie. He grinned widely and leaned closer to steal a soft peck from the other before finally getting ready.

 

Hyukjae smiled at Kyuhyun and kissed his cheek. “Leave already, you have to drive for almost an hour,” he said and Kyuhyun nodded, kissing his lip before leaning down to kiss Henry’s cheek that was still sitting on the counter eating his breakfast.

 

“I’m leaving,” he announced and walked to the door.

 

“Drive safely,” Hyukjae said following him to the door and Kyuhyun simply nodded.

 

“I’ll make you know if I can come by in the afternoon,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae nodded before waving the other goodbye.

 

“Seew ywou lawter Dwad!” Henry exclaimed with his mouth full with food.

 

That day, while Kyuhyun drove towards the company, he smiled widely and thought of how wonderful it would be if everyday could be like that.

 

“You look happy,” Siwon commented when they found each other in the parking lot.

 

“I am happy,” Kyuhyun said grinning widely.

 

Siwon raised an eyebrow and looked at Kyuhyun. “Did you have morning with Victoria and it was so good that you come like this?”

 

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon before sighing and shaking his head. “No, I spent the night with Hyuk and Henry, and I have to call Vic later, maybe we’ll get lunch together.”

 

Siwon sighed dramatically as they walked to the building. “You’re so lucky, Hyukjae and Victoria, both at the same time. You have the best of every single world.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I know,” he said and Siwon gasped.

 

“You do?” Siwon asked not believing his ears.

 

Kyuhyun threw him a glare as they entered the elevator-. “Shut up and be handsome Siwon, you live off that.”

 

Siwon rolled his eyes but smiled anyways. Kyuhyun was looking happier every day, and he was pretty sure he knew why that was. He hoped Kyuhyun would realize it soon as well.

                      

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                        

A/N: Fic requested by leehyosonn.

Hope you all enjoy!

I love youuuu! ♥

 

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH