Chapter 9.

Oops! I think you're Gay!

 

Chapter 9

 

Yeon Mi watched them laughing and bouncing around excitedly, she actually went with them to the amusement park.

The unknown guys already introduced themselfes as Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho. Now she was here with Luhan, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho.

"Isn't that weird for you?" Baekhyun pulled her out her thoughts.

"Huh?" she flinched and blinked at him,"What do you mean?" *You mean Luhan and Sehun being gay??!?! How did you know that I know?!??!?!???*

"You're the only girl here.." Baekhyun raised a brow at her weird reaction,"What else? Haha."

She awkwardly let out a laugh,"Ohh, hm. No, why should I?"

Baekhyun shrugged,"I don't really know why you're here though." And with that he left, walking faster to Luhan who was far at the front.

Yeon Mi just continued walking, completely dumbfounded.

 

"Ohhhh that seemed like a buuuurn." Sehun came up next to her, laughing a little.

"Buuuuurn your face." she muttered as a reply. 

Sehun raised his hands in defeat,"Woah, okay, chill down. How are you ?"

"Fine, you ?" Yeon Mi answered casually.

"Too. But why are you staring at Luhan?"

"Huh, what?!" Yeon Mi looked at him with wide Kyungsoo-like eyes,*Did I just make him jealous!?!??!?????*


"Keep your cool! I'm just asking." Sehun chuckled at her reaction,"But if you are interested in one of our guys, tell me, okay?"

"Hehe, sure." she lowered her head in embarassment,*I'm so dumb..*

 

 

While Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun were on another ride, the others were sitting on a nearby bench. They were totally exhausted, and were here since already 3 hours. 

"Have you ever.." Sehun spoke up after finishing up his ice cream,"Have you ever thought about getting married someday?"

"Why do you ask out of sudden?" Suho raised a brow, a little suprised.

Meanwhile Yeon Mi,*He propably thinks about marrying Luhan!! Oh my god! That would be so cute! ♥*


"Just because, it came on my mind." Sehun shrugged, looking up at the ride his friends were still on,"So?"

"Hmm.." Kyungsoo smiled, thinking,"I want a warm-hearted wife with a beautiful smile someday, and I want to cook for her as well!"

"Aww!" Yeon Mi commented, finding it super sweet. Kyungsoo chuckled.


"Hmm, a pretty, nice and smart girl.. someone to be comfortable with. Someone who gives me a warm feeling with just a look!" Suho laughed, blushing,"My wife should love me."

Yeon Mi was tearing up in the background while the guys where talking,"That's so cute..!"

"What about you, maknae Sehun?" Suho looked at him with a grin,"Have you found that one person?"

*Asdfghjkdlfskdlfk he'll say Luhan, right???* Yeon Mi watched with sparkles in her eyes.


"I'm not sure, if that person is the right person but how do I tell Luhan?" Sehun let out a bitter chuckle.

Yeon Mi's face fell,*It's not Luhan..?*

"You know, he was always there for me and everything.. I'm not sure whether he'll be okay with it, if I tell him. I don't want to hurt him or anything.." Sehun sighed,"So frustrating, seriously!"

"Oh my god..!" Yeon Mi muttered quietly, but still getting the attention of the guys. Suddenly she started crying dramatically,"That's so sad!" An ugly sob.


Kyungsoo patted her shoulder,"Yeon Mi, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I just have a lot of feelings okay!" Yeon Mi whined.

Suho and Kyungsoo couldn't help but let out a laugh.


Sehun frowned with worry,"Do you think I should tell Luhan?"

"Sure, the more you wait the more pain it'll bring!" Yeon Mi whiped away her tears, holding up her fists in a way to show 'fighting'.


"Well then.." He took a deep breath,"Maybe in a week or so.."

Yeon Mi shook her head with a face like -.-,"Gosh no, today or tomorrow. Not later."

"Oh.." Suho commented,"Serious topic for you, Yeon Mi."

She ignored him and grabbed Sehun's collar,"You will tell him tomorrow after breakfast! Deal?"

"D-D-Deal?!" Sehun gulped in shock, quickly calming down,"D-Deal.. I guess.."

"Okay!" Yeon Mi beamed, then spotted the other guys coming from the ride,"Heeey guys!" She waved.

Kyungsoo ran up to Kai,"How was it?"

"Awesome! I don't get why you didn't want to ride though.." Kai shrugged,"It was pretty exciting."


Luhan made his way to Sehun while the others continued talking, and continously Yeon Mi stood right next to Sehun watching the others with a smile.

"You should have been on the ride, too! It was really cool!" Luhan smiled.

Sehun smiled back,"Nah, I was too tired."

"Pff.. pooper.." Luhan muttered with a childish frown and took a look at Yeon Mi,"How about you?"

"Huh?" she looked at him, a little caught off guard.

"Why weren't you on the ride?" Luhan poked her cheek,"I would have even sat next to you!" He grinned.

"Ehh.. I was tired too, I am still tired and my hair wouldn't have liked another ride." Yeon Mi answered touching her bangs,"Poor baby.."

"Did you hear that, Sehun??? She called me 'baby'!!" Luhan slapped Sehun's arm with a chuckle,"How cute!"


"I didn't mean you.. I meant my hair!" Yeon Mi complained with a sigh,"Idiot.."

Sehun rubbed the spot he hit,"Ow, hyung.."

"Now you hear that? A girl only calls the guy she loves 'idiot'." Luhan nodded with a smile, holding a thumb up,"Cute cute, don't you think?"

"Yep." Sehun rolled his eyes, still rubbing the spot and muttering,"Since when could he hit so hard..?!"

Yeon Mi facepalmed herself because of Luhan,"Shut up, Lulu."

Luhan immediately looked at her like o_o.

Yeon Mi: "What?"

Luhan: - ~ -

Yeon Mi: "Ohh.." :D

Luhan: *facepalming himself*

Sehun: "Huh.." o.o ?

Yeon Mi: "Lulu !" :D

Sehun: :D

Luhan: -.- *walks away*


Yeon Mi and Sehun laughed at his childish behaviour,"Hahhaha oh come on, Lulu!"

Chanyeol heard it and came over to Luhan,"Lulu? Lulu! Hahaha!"

"It'll go like this for a time, I guess.." Luhan sighed to himself, defeated.

 

 

 

 


(A/N) Hiiiii guys!! 
Here I am with an update! :3
I hope you liked this short chappy.. it's crappy, huh..?
Well, anyways I would be happy to hear/read your opinion!
See you in the next update! ♥