Chapter 3.

Oops! I think you're Gay!

 

Chapter three

 

"Minho? Minho??" Yeon Mi screamed trough the dark hallways of the school,"Minho if you're not in the newspaper office, I'll- Ouch."

"I'm here. What do you need ?" Minho grinned, when he realized that the girl who bumped into him was no other than Yeon Mi,"Why are you still here at this time?"

 

"U-uhm.. did you already finish the article about the new students? And did you-"

"Yeah, I already prepared them. It's all finished. Why?" Minho blinked.


Yeon Mi seemed shocked in panic,"Oh my gosh.. We can't stop it anymore?"

"No, the newspapers are already in all the classrooms and at the entrace, The caretaker isn't here either. The classrooms are locked. Everything like always. Did something happen?" Minho raised a brow.

 

"Yes, something happened! The new students are not gay! And.. I think I'll experience a mental break down soon." she sighed,"Oh, Minho, What to do?"

"They're not gay?" Minho looked shocked at her,"But the pho-"


"Yes, and oh my god, the photos! I'm so stupid! They're just best friends or something! Not gay! How do we stop this?" Yeon Mi pouted,*Are they even gay..? Uff, life.*

Minho sighed,"If you want to, I let you do an announcement tomorrow. So you can clear this misunderstanding up, okay? And now you should go home." He pushed her lightly to the exit.

 

"B-But what if they hate me..? And make my life to hell..?" Yeon Mi shivered,*And tell everyone that I work as a waitress..*

 

"They won't, we're here to protect you." Minho smiled,"Shall I walk you home?"

"No thanks. I'll call a taxi. Bye, Minho." Yeon Mi sighed and went near the street to call a taxi and quickly one came, and she entered. Minho also went home.

 

 

"Luhan hyung!!" Sehun called and rushed in Luhan's room,"Do you know what your mother just told me??!"

Luhan sat up from his bed and shook his head,"What did she say?"


"Someone is going to move in soon. And it's a girl!" Sehun beamed,"Isn't that cool? Maybe we can be friends with her! I hope she is nice!"

"Sehun, you know, if you want a girlfriend you can tell me and I get you one." Luhan smirked playfully.

Sehun made a face,"Hyung, you're stupid. If I want a girlfriend I get one myself. I don't need your help."


"If you say so." Luhan shrugged.

"Really. I mean it."

"Okay."


"Hyung, you don't believe that I can get one myself, am I right?"

"Yup."

"Aish!" And with that Sehun exited the room and went to his own.

 

 

 

Yeon Mi entered her small appartment, it was quite empty.

"Aigoo, and soon I'm out of this old hole I live in and then I'll live my own fine room! I'm so happy.." she smiled to herself and plopped on her bed, hugging her pillow,"Let's hope everything's gonna be alright.."

 

 

 

The next day.
Yeon Mi walked down the hallways, everything seemed like always. Hye Yin popped out on her side with a bright smile,"Morning, Yeon Mi! Did you see the newspapers already? Your and Minho's article are on the first page! Not the cover, but hey the first page!"


"Oh my god, can I cry now?" Yeon Mi dramatically let herself fell into Hye Yin's arms,"Sehan und Luhun aren't gay at all! And it's all my fault that it's on the damn news paper now!"

"You mean, Sehun and Luhan." Hye Yin corrected.


"Yeah, I mean them." Yeon Mi stand up properly,"I don't want to meet them.. I just.. I would faint or something!"

"Yeon Mi-"


"And then die."


"Yeon-"


"And then they would kill me one more time and then let me roll off a cliff-"


"YEON MI! ONE OF THEM IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Hye Yin yelled.

Yeon Mi's eyes widen and she froze. "You're kidding, right? Tell me you're kidding." she mouthed to Hye Yin with a pleading look.

Hye Yin shook her head with an apologetic smile and pointed behind Yeon Mi.

 

Yeon Mi shook her head.

"Yeon Mi, you can turn around now." a voice spoke up. 

Yeon Mi sighed and turned around, meeting Luhan's glare.

 

"Can we talk?" he said casually, his eyes said something different,"It's important."

"U-Uhm.. okay.." Yeon Mi nodded,"A-And isn't Sehun here?"

"I told him to go ahead. We're too close people think. You know what I mean?" Luhan crossed his arms. Yeon Mi gulped, and followed Luhan when he began to walk.

"Help.." Yeon Mi took a look back and mouthed it to Hye Yin. But Hye Yin shrugged,"I can't do anything.. sorry.."

 

 

After a while, they were in the library. 

Yeon Mi looked around,"How long are we-"


Luhan stopped and turned around, making her froze. 

"Yeon Mi, I'm really mad right now." he sighed.

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!
Cliffhanger, lol.
It's been a while since
I updated I know. But my mood was
up today so I updated this story too! :3
How was it?
And what will happen between Yeon Mi and Lu Han ? 
Find out in next chapter ! o u o 

Maybe Comment and tell me your opinion! ^-^