Chapter 8.

Oops! I think you're Gay!

LOL NO JK.
Scroll down to the short Chapter! o u o


 

Yeon Mi sat alone in her room at her desk, being busy on the laptop. 

"What is that, please!" Yeon Mi sighed loudly, reading a new message. You didn't know? She is like the school's psychologist! No one beside the Newspaper team know though. Her nickname is Hellower.

Well, that's a new message!

Hello Hellower,
There is a new guy in my class. He is really handsome and smart! Not to forget he is really nice~. Last time he picked up my pen and gave it to me when I accidently lost it! Isn't that sweet? ^^
Maybe even my dreamboy, haha.
Well, but the thing is: I think I like him. But he likes someone else; that's what the rumors say. I don't know what to do! Should I still try to get close to him? Or better not?
Sincerely KDG13 ♥


"What are you doing?" 

Yeon Mi jumped in her seat and turned her head,"Lu Han! Uhm.. nothing." She slowly closed the laptop like it was nothing.

"Sure?" he grinned at her,"Omo, don't tell me you do dirty things in the internet!"

"Nooo!" she shook her head. Luhan smiled, approached her then patted her head,"I was just joking."


"I really don't like your jokes, Luhan." she made a face.

Luhan chuckled,"Well, atleast I made you blush."

"I blushed?!"

"Joke." 

"Oh." she nodded, smiling awkwardly.

 

"So what were you doing?" Luhan smiled and sat down on her bed. 

She turned the seat to him,"Uh.. Luhan, I have a question."

Luhan blinked and sat up, so he was sitting comfortably,"What is it?"


"What if I like someone... that someone is really handsome, smart and sweet. You could say he is totally my dreamboy!" Yeon Mi began.

Luhan nodded,*So she likes someone?*

Yeon Mi continued, seeing him nod,"Well, but that someone propably likes someone else; that's what the rumors say. What should I do?"

*I wonder who she means though!* Luhan cleared his throat,"Since that's only what the rumors say, you could still try to get close to him. If he is not in a relationship then it's okay."

She smiled and clapped her hands,"Thank you, Luhan!"

"No problem,"he smiled back,"By the way.. who do you mean?"


Her eyes rounded,"M-Me? N-No one! I was just a-a-asking, because of.. because of.. My friend! Yeah, that's right, my friend needs help with this!"

He nodded, frowning slightly,"Uh, okay.."

"Yeah," she bit back an awkward smile,"Why did you come by the way?"


"Me?" Luhan pointed at himself innocently,"Nah, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and the rest of our friends and me, are going to an Amusement Park!!" He cheered and watched Yeon Mi's reaction.

She just blinked at him.

He cleared his throat and stopped cheering,"Ahem.. so do you want to come?"

"Sure," she smiled.

"Okay..." Luhan stood up,"I'll leave now.."

"Yeah," she nodded.

The door closed behind the leaving Luhan.


"NOW ANSWERING THE MAIL DADAA," Yeon Mi quickly opened her laptop again and typed furiously.

 

 

 


(A/N) Hello, hope you liked this short chapter!
Sorry if it's boring. /cries in a corner
Did I fool you guys (¬‿¬)