Chapter 5.

Oops! I think you're Gay!

 

Chapter five.

 

It was lunchtime now, Yeon Mi was in the announcement room with Krystal,"Well, here you go. Do you know what you want to say?"

"Yes, I guess." Yeon Mi sighed. Krystal nodded and turned the mic on and spoke in it,"Hello, our lovely students! Here is Krystal live from the announcement room. We have an announcement for you! Please listen~!"


Krystal gave Yeon Mi the mic. The best thing on the announcement room is no one really knows who is in it if you don't announce it. Krystal is the schools somewhat DJ and uses the announcement room the most.

"Hello, uhm, I have to clear up an misunderstanding." Yeon took a deep silent breath,"The article about the two new studens wasn't true. We misunderstood. I'm sorry for that; so forget everything about that article, please."

Krystal grinned and whispered,"Not we, you misunderstood!"

"I know!" Yeon Mi whispered back. "Thank you. I'm out." Krystal turned off the mic.


"Wooow, how can you do this so often! I almost died!" Yeon Mi sighed in relief.

Krystal shrugged,"Well, I told Minho that we're here and he said you're off today. You have to work extra for today, right?"

Yeon Mi pouted,"Yeah, sadly. See you tomorrow."

"And tell me how your new home is later!" Krystal beamed, waving while Yeon Mi exited. "Sure!" Yeon Mi smiled and made her way to the cafeteria.

 

 

When Luhan and Sehun heard the announcement they gave each other a look.

*That sounded like Yeon Mi's voice!* both thought. Sehun didn't think much about it though.

"Thanks for your help, Yeon Mi." Luhan muttered and smiled to himself.


Sehun poked Luhan with a straw,"You have gone crazy!"

"Huh, says the one who spaces out every minute!" Luhan laughed.

 

 

 

 

After school. Afternoon.

"Luhan! Sehun!" Mrs Lu called,"You have to welcome someone~!"

The two came down the stairs, not really wanting to.

Luhan sighed meanwhile,"Who is it now? The president of the United States or-" He looked up,"Oh."

"Yes, oh, Luhan." his mother rolled her eyes,"This is Yeon Mi, the girl I told you about."

"You didn't tell me anything about a girl, mom!" Luhan whispered to his mother, when they reached her.

"But I did." Sehun grinned. Luhan sighed.


*Oh my god.* Yeon Mi mentally facepalmed herself,*Why these two again?*

"Uhm..Hi." Yeon Mi greeted awkwardly and bowed.

"Y-Yeon Mi! Hi.. so it was you.." Sehun greeted back, bowing too. Well, seems awkward for everybody here, but not for Mrs Lu.

"Haha, yeah.." Yeon Mi nodded and took a glance at Luhan,"Hi to you too, Luhan."

"Ah, yeah, Hi, haha." Luhan awkwardly scratched his head.


Mrs Lu looked between the three, frowing,*Well, whatever.*
"Who wants to eat? I made dinner!" she clapped her hands cheerfully and dragged Yeon Mi inside the dining area.


"Mom!" Luhan called, irritated. "Mrs Lu!" Sehun called also.

The two quickly followed, hoping it won't be too uneasy to live with a girl. Not just a girl, but Yeon Mi, both have interest for.


"Luhan, how many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't call me Mom ! Call me umma ! We're in Korea not America or something!" Mrs Lu shook her head at her son,"And Sehun, you too! You don't have to call me Mrs Lu everytime! How many years have you known me already?"

Sehun and Luhan both sighed and sat down at the table.

Yeon Mi just watched, what else can she do. She chuckled,*A funny nagging Mom- I mean Umma, haha.*

 

 

 

 


Hello~
I am back.
Finally.
And I have a laptop! In
Pink, hihi.
It's awful to have no laptop I swear.
Short but okay Chapter, right? :$ ♥
I hope you liked this chapter! 


Comment and tell me your opinion! ♥