Chapter 1

Oops! I think you're Gay!

 

Chapter one.

 

"Ahhh! Not again!" Yeon Mi ran down the hallways. She was late again.

*I hate my life! Aish!* she cursed in her mind and tried to run faster. 

BAM!

"Ow... I'm sorry.." Yeon Mi fell on the floor and sighed,"Why do such things happen to me!?"

"Hey, sorry. You need help?" a voice asked.

She looked up; Two handsome boys were smiling at her. One of them held his hand to her. She took it and he helped her up. "Thanks!" she said with a smile and waved,"Bye!"

And with  that she ran away again.

"Wow, weird girl." Luhan commented. Sehun shrugged,"Good that you helped her. Maybe if we have problems we can ask her!" 

 

 

Yeon Mi stormed in her class,"Oh my god, I'm so sorry , Mrs.Han!"

"You did it again." Mrs.Han shook her head,"You know you get detention now?"

Yeon Mi nodded and walked to her seat,"Sorry again."

Mrs.Han sighed and contiued class,"And this is..."

 

The door burst open again. Two boys came in and bowed.

Yeon Mi gasped excited,"Hey, the two boys from before!"

Hye Yin raised a brow,"Who? You know them?"

Yeon Mi nodded her head,"Yeah, so-so."

"Annyeonghaeseyo! Sehun imnida." one of them introduced himself. "I'm Luhan!" the other one smiled.

"These two are the new students! Be good to them." Mrs.Han smiled,"Hm, Luhan you can take the seat next to Yeon Mi and Sehun you take the seat next to Luhan.

"Oh, they sit next to me!" Yeon Mi whispered excited to Hye Yin,"I could write something about them for the newspaper!"

"Sure, do that." Hye Yin smiled and shook her head at her best friend,"You're so hyper today."

 

"Hi." Luhan smiled at Yeon Mi and sat down. She smiled back,"Annyeong."

Sehun sat down and smiled at her too,"Annyeong."

She smiled and waved,"Annyeong."

"Yeon Mi, if you want to you can show the new students the school. Seems like you're already friends with them?" Mrs.Han raised a brow at her.

"Ah, Deh.."Yeon Mi nodded with a smile.

 

 

Time for the next class, everyone walked out the classroom.

"How do I get in there?" Sehun held Yeon Mi's shoulder. She turned around,"Hm? P.E? I have P.E now too! You can come with us!" 

"My friend too?" Sehun pointed to Luhan, who was behind him.

"Sure." Hye Yin smiled. 

"Oh, we don't know your names." Luhan blinked then gave the girls a smile,"Tell us."

"Yeon Mi." Yeon Mi beamed. "Hye Yin." Hye Yin smiled.

"Hmm, okay, then let's go." Sehun chuckled.

With that the four made their way to P.E class. 

 

 

After school.

"They're nice, aren't they?" Hye Yin beamed. The two were sitting on a bench.

"Yeah, maybe. But who knows yet?" Yeon Mi shrugged, making a thinking face.

"Everyone talks about them! Hot, handsome and nice! How can a boy be this perfect?" Hye Yin gasped.

"You're fangirling, aren't you?" Yeon Mi eyed her suspicious.

"I have to go now, see you later!" Hye Yin beamed and walked away.

Yeon Mi sighed,*I propably look very lonely here right now.*

Then a little bird land in front of her. She grinned, while staring at it,"You won't let me.. nevermind."

And the bird was gone again. Yeon Mi made face, looking around.

Suddenly she spotted someone,*Aren't the two the new students?*

She stood up and approached them. Better than sitting alone. Then she stopped and hid behind a tree, watching. 

*Did he just slap his ?* Yeon Mi looked shocked,*And now they're fighting like a couple... Omg, couple! They're gay?!*

Yeon Mi quickly grabbed her camera,*klick*

"That are good news! The first gay couple in our school! Aww, I'm curious about what the students will say!" she squeled silently,*Okay, and now to my group.!* 

 

 

"Guys! Guys!" she called, entering the groups room,"I have news!"

"What news?" Ji Hyun asked, somehow the boss of this group. The group had 7 stundents in; Ji Hyun, Hye Yin, Yeon Mi, Yuri, Ilhoon, Krystal and Minho.

"Did you know the two new students are gay?" Yeon Mi raised a brow with a grin,"I bet you didn't!"

"Gay?" Yuri gasped,"So it's the first gay couple!"

"What are their names? I'll write that article." Minho smiled.

"Okay, their names are Luhan and Sehun! Don't forget to credit me!"

"I never forget to credit you." he winked. She smiled back.

"Where do you know that from, by the way?" Krystal raised a brow.

Yeon Mi smiled sheepishly,"I wanted to talk to them, but then they did... they, hmm, were like really close to each other and seemed like a couple!"

"Much guys are close to each other but aren't gay." Ilhoon commented. "But it looked real, I swear!" Yeon Mi replied,"Did you notice they're always together and such too?"

Hye Yin's eyes were wide out of surprise,"S-So, they're really... gay?"

Yeon Mi nodded,"Exactly."

"Now that you talk about it, they were like too perfect to be straight." Hye Yin sighed.

"I like gays!" Yeon Mi beamed,"You can go shopping with them!"

Ji Hyun patted her shoulder,"Good, Yeon Mi, that article is good. Did you take a photo too?"

"Ah, yes!" she gave him her camera. "Okay!" he took it and walked to Minho,"Here you go, write a good article with Yeon Mi."

"Sure." Minho focused to his computer.

"I have to go to my part time job now! Bye, guys!!" Yeon Mi stormed out again.

Hye Yin pouted,"She always has so much to do."

Ji Hyun agreed,"But she's doing a good job here, so I think she's doing well at her part time job too."

"Let's hope so." Krystal chuckled.

 

 

 

 


Annyeong, readers!
How was the first Chapter?
What do you think? :3

Leave your opinion and comment! ^o^
Subscribe :D