Chapter 2

Oops! I think you're Gay!

 

Chapter two.

 

 

Yeon Mi had a part-time job at a café, she was a waitress there.2 times a week she had to work there.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! What can I bring you?" she asked a customer with a smile.

The women smiled back,"A coffee, please. I drink it black."

"Deh." she nodded and went to get the coffee for her.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun just entered the café and sat down at a random table at the back.

"Hmm, it looks nice here." Sehun looked around. "My mom said her friend is the owner.. and it seems really comfortable here. I'm  not even hungry." Luhan sighed and placed his head on his palm.

"Annyeonghaseyo. What can I bring you?" Yeon Mi greeted them politely after she gave the coffee to the other customer. But her eyes widen and she gasped.

"Yeon Mi? Right..?" Sehun smiled lightly,"I didn't know you work here."

"And I didn't know you two would come.." she mumbled quietly. 

"Well, I only want a coke." Luhan looked up. Yeon Mi smiled awkwardly,"Sure." Then looked at Sehun,"And you?"

"Same." Sehun replied. And Yeon Mi hurried away from them,*How awkward! No one knows I work here! Aish..* 

 

"Yeon Mi-ah, why don't you continue working?" Hyorin asked. She was also working there.

"Hyorin! Can you bring two cokes to Table 9 for me, please?" Yeon Mi held her hand with puppy eyes,"Hmm?"

Hyorin sighed,"Aish, okay.. But why?"

"They're from my school.. And I don't want to embarrass myself more." Yeon Mi pouted.

"It's not embarrassing to work here.. But since we're good friends, I'll do it." Hyorin gave Yeon Mi a smile and walked off.

Yeon Mi sighed in relief,*If anyone from school would know I work here.. no one would take me serious anymore! And the Queenkas sure would try to bully me. Geez..*

She went over to other customers and continued her job, but she kept distance to Luhan and Sehun.

 

*Now that I think about it... They're nice, aren't they? Maybe they won't tell anyone?* Yeon Mi thought, while glancing over to Sehun and Luhan's table.

"But I'm the one who's fault it is that everyone will  know that they're gay, tomorrow! What if they wanted to keep it as a secret? Omo!" Yeon Mi slapped herself,"Oh no."

"Ahem.." a customer, which was near her and heard her coughed,"Maybe you can help to not reveal it somehow?"

"Oh? How?" she looked down at him. He shrugged,"Go to the person you told it, and say it's not true and it was only a misunderstanding."

"Oh, thank you random customer!" she beamed,"I'll try to!"

"Yeah, you're welcome.. I'd like to order now, if it's okay?" he waited for her response. "Sure! What can I bring you?" she smiled. "Pancakes and a coffee, please." he chuckled.

"Comes immediately!" she walked away to get it to him,*I'll just go after work back to Minho and tell him I misunderstand the two.. Yeah.. I'll do this.* 

 

 

After work.

"Ahh~ and now to Minho!" Yeon Mi took a deep breath.

Luhan and Sehun came out the café too and noticed her,"Hey!" they greeted.

She flinched, turned around and smiled awkwardly,"H-Hi... I... Um.."

Luhan noticed she felt uncomfortable, so he began to talk,"I never thought you would work as a waitress! And till this hour... shall we bring you home? It's getting dark, you know."

"A-Ah... Eh.. I have to go somewhere else first.. And, could you keep this as a secret?" Yeon Mi looked hopefully at them.

"What do you mean?" innocent Sehun asked. "That I work here." Yeon Mi pouted.

"Sure, we can! But why?" Sehun blinked. "Just because." she smiled awkwardly,"Well... I have to go now! Bye bye!" she made her way back to school,*I hope Minho is still there! It's 8pm already...*

 

"She's still weird." Luhan chuckled. Sehun agreed,"Very weird."

 

 

 

 


Annyeong, readers!
I have this feeling it isn't really.. interesting (?).. yet.
But in the next chapter it will have more romance and such ^^
The story had just started :D

Comment & subscribe!
Tell me your opinion! :3

Bye ♥