What I Wish I Didn't Hear

The Cure

"Taec. You need to do this for me. Just pretend you're going out with me. That way, I can break Donghae's heart, prevent him from falling in love with Jessica unnie, and affect his performance in Super Junior." Yoona pleaded with Taecyeon.

"I don't know, Yoona. It seems superficial to want to break Donghae's heart over and over. What can you gain from that?" Taecyeon asked.

"Hmm, let's see. If I break Donghae's heart, he'll be sure to beg with me. An if he does that, I can prove to everyone, especially Ms. Jessica Jung, that the whole world wants me, and she's nothing compared to me, the GODDESS of SNSD." Yoona sneered.

"Fine. If that's what you want. But remember, you're asking me for a favor. What's in it for me?" Taecyeon challenged Yoona.

"Oh, please Taec. I know what you want. I see the way you look at me. I see the way your eyes linger on every single body part. Of course, I'd be willing to pay no matter how many dollars for a Presidential Suite in the Grand Hyatt." Yoona said seductively.

"Not just for one night. For every night I need you." Taecyeon said.

"Of course, Taec. I have my needs too, you know." Yoona answered.

 

Jessica stifled a gasp, then pressed stop. Yoong is using Taecyeon oppa to break Donghae oppa's heart! What's more, she's paying Taecyeon with ! No way. This is not the Yoona I know. She's not the pure, innocent girl her fans adore. Jessica thought.

 

"Annyeong, Taec. Call me, or maybe I'll call you first." She heard the grin in Yoona's voice.

Jessica hurriedly ran to her room just as Taecyeon was leaving Yoona's room.

She locked the door, and played back what she just recorded, wishing she didn't eavesdrop on their conversation

 

YOONA POV

I can't  believe it.

I just can't. I made Teacyeon agree to tricking Donghae. And the price is just . I mean, it's like I won on both sides! I get to watch Donghae suffer, along with Jessica, and I get to Do It with one of the hottest guys in the planet, possibly every night.

Life is just so freaking good if you have that innocent, pretty face. You get everything you want.

Take that, Jung Sooyeon. You won't have Lee Donghae on your side very much longer.

 

--

sorry guys if I'm getting explicit. we're discussing about putting in seductions in our writing for Journalism class.

there's nowhere to put my practice except in my fanfics. Please bear with me!

i'm not a ert. i swear.

please comment! (: