Doubts and Encouragements

The Cure

Sica turned around, and let out a sigh.

 

"Sooyoungie, it's just you. You scared me you know! I thought you were Yoona." a relieved Jessica said.

 

"Ne, unnie. What were you saying about Im Choding? About how anyone can get over her?"

 

"N-nothing." Jessica stammered. Sooyoung grinned. "It's okay, unnie. I won't tell anyone."

 

"Well, I've been in love with Donghae oppa for a long time and I think Yoona did an extremely stuid thing by breaking up with him. So I was thinking about helping him get over her."

 

"So you're gonna be like a sort of 'cure' for the 'sickness' Yoona inflicted upon oppa?" Soo asked.

Jessica nodded. "Exactly."

 

Sooyoung cleared . "Unnie, I think it's a great idea, helping oppa get over Yoona and stuff. It's what someone would do for her sunbae, but..."

Jessica was confused. "But what?"

"But what if Donghae oppa doesn't want to get over Yoona? What if he doesn't want or even need your help?"

 

Sica paled so much, she looked like she was a corpse.

 

"I'm sorry unnie! I didn't mean to say that. It was just an idea that popped to my head, cause, you know how hard guys fall in love with our Choding. They refuse to believe what they had was over. Remember that stalker guy? Everytime we would see him he'll be like, 'Yoona my jagiya. Come back to me!' Did you get my point, unnie?"

 

Jessica just nodded. "Sooyoungie, this is different. Donghae oppa is my close friend. He would accept my help." It sounded like she's trying to convince Sooyoung, but the truth is, she's trying to convince herself.

 

"Okay unnie. I'll just support your choice. Also, I'll make sure none of the other unnies would know about it. You can trust me, unnie!"

 

Jessica hugged Sooyoung. "Kamsamwoyo, Sooyoungie! I think I''l go visit oppa now."

 

"Ne, unnie! I'll cover up for you." Sooyoung said.

 

"Thanks a whole lot, Sooyoung! Annyeong!"

 

And Jessica walked out of the door.

 

--

How was it?

please comment! I'll be updating more later.

I'll just be eating! hang in there~!