Finally

The Cure

Jessica pulled off Donghae's arm from her as soon they were out of Yoona's line of vision, and dragged him to a corner.

"Why did you do that, oppa?" She asked shyly.

Instead of answering, Donghae looked in her eyes with so much intensity that she had to look away. "Don't do that to me, oppa. Tell me why." She persisted.

"I did it because..." he took a deep breath. "Because I fully realize now how much I feel about you. You have always showed me your love and affection from the very first day we met, but I ignored that. Consciously, at least. But after that kiss last night, and a good lecture from Leeteuk hyung, my subconscious started to make me realize that you're something special to me, Sooyeon. Not just as a bestfriend. That's special in itself, but you're so much more."

Jessica blushed, but decided to be brave. "So what are you going to do about that, oppa?" She teased playfully.

Donghae grinned. "Ah, Sooyeon. You know me well. Can I take you out tomorrow? Not just to prove what a great friend I am, but as a date."

Sica smiled. "Finally. Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you to ask me out?"

"Hmmm, I have an idea." Donghae answered playfully.

She mock slapped him. "It's not a joke!" Then she pouted.

"I'm kidding Sooyeon! So, tomorrow?"

"Yeah, okay!"

"Um, at the cafe we love to hang out on?"

"Sure! You're picking me up right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Um, around 2:30?"

She smiled. "That sounds great."

"Yes! I guess it's not gonna be hard for me now, right?" He joked.

"Don't think that, oppa! Don't be lazy! I'll still be hard on you even though I love you." She told him firmly.

"Yeah, but still. Loving me has got to count for something right?" He asked worriedly.

"You bet, oppa." Sica looked at her watch. "Omo? That's the time? Oh my gosh I'm gonna be late for the meeting!"

"That's fine with me. Go, Sooyeon!"

"Anyeong, oppa!" She said as she kissed his cheek before running off.

 

Donghae smiled as he watched Jessica run. I can't believe this. Five minutes with you and already I'm starting to fall in love with you, Jessica. He thought.

 

--

all done!

YAY haesica will soon be together!

hehe.

please comment!

thank you! (: