Finding Comfort

The Cure

Jessica broke away, completely surprised that Donghae kissed her back.

"Um. I'll better get going. I just came um, to tell you about Yoong. Sorry for I did." She murmured, completely red in the face.

She passed Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on the way out the door. "Good night, oppas." She said absentmindedly.

"Good night, Sicayah." They answered at the same time.

 

"Lee Donghae!" Leeteuk thundered as he entered the room, finding Donghae with his hands covering his face.

"Hyung?" Donghae asked.

"What did you think you were doing to Jessica? We saw everything, and we all thought you were plain stupid. I mean, you told her you love Yoona more! You didn't care when she told you she loved you! Why can't you just accept Jessica and start forgetting about Yoona? It's no big deal but, you're ignoring the girl who loves you very much, and you're still pining for the girl who's acting like a total to you.Stop dreaming, Fishie. What you have in front of you is pretty freaking great."

Donghae remained silent, knowing that what Leeteuk said was true.

 

As Jessica arrived home, she was greeted by Sooyoung.

"Unnie! Where have you been? You smell awful!" Sooyoung said, not bothering to sugarcoat what she wanted to say.

"I was... I was with Donghae oppa." Jessica replied with a heavy sigh.

"But, if you were with oppa, why do you look so sad?"

"Because... because he doesn't love me Soo! Or rather, he loves me but he'll always love Yoona more!" Jessica burst crying.

"Oh, unnie. He said that? Well if he did, he's not worthy of your love and attention. If he doesn't see and appreciate everything you've done for him, then he's not worth it." Sooyoung said.

"I know, Soyyoungie, but, I just love him so much! For me, it doesn't matter how much I suffer as long as he's happy. I would always want to contribute to his happiness. I never want to stop doing that, Soo, because if I did, I would feel like there's no reason for living." Jessica wailed.

"Sshh, unnie. I'm here. I would always be here for you. And you know what? I'll do anything to make you happy again too. I'm going to treat you to an extra large all-meat pizza!"

But Jessica cried harder. "No! I don't want any pizza. It brings back painful memories." (See Chapter 4)

Before she could answer, they heard an angry rap at the door..

"Unnie? Sooyoung?" They heard Tiffany's voice call.

"We're right here, unnie." Sooyoung answered.

Tiffany opened the door.

"What is up with you guys? Do you realize that it's 3 in the morning and you're making some serious noise? What-" At this point, she saw Jessica's puffy red eyes. "Oh my gosh, unnie! What happened? I'm sorry for scolding."

"It's okay, Fany. This is nothing." Jessica sniffed.

Tiffany glared at Sooyoung. "Soo, spill."

"She just has a broken heart. That's all I'm going to say." Sooyoung muttered.

"A broken heart? Oh. You can make all the noises you want unnie, even though I'll be disturbed. A broken heart justifies anything." Tiffany said sympathetically.

"Thanks Fany, but I'll try not to. I know how much you freak out whenever you don't get enough sleep. So go sleep, little Mushroom."

"Kamsamwoyo, unnie! Good night then." She said.

Before leaving the room, she said. " Feel better unnie. And I'm sure Donghae oppa will make you feel better tomorrow. He's your bestfriend, isn't he, unnie?"

I really wish that's true Tiffany. Jessica thought as Sooyoung turned off the lights.

 

--

a pretty long update.

please comment!

i'm not sure if I want to put in a yoona-you're-so-evil moment in the next chapter.

well, just keep reading! :D