Relationships

The Cure

Donghae and Jessica never managed to reach the cafe.

They stayed inside the car, just talking, and occasionally sharing a few kisses. At about 6 o'clock, Donghae decided to take Jessica back.

"The girls will be worrying about you if you don't come home, Sooyeon." He told her. "They'll think I ran off with you." He joked.

She laughed. "Considering your reputation, I don't think anyone would believe that." Donghae gave her a tiny smile. "Regardless. I still have to take you home." She nodded. "Okay"

 

As they reached the gate, they saw all the girls clustered in front, with the exception of Yoona, of course. When Jessica stepped out of the car, they all rushed forward.

"Well, at least you made it home, unnie." Seohyun said lightly. Everyone laughed.

"Bye, oppa!" The girls said in unison. "Bye, everyone!" Donghae said happily as Jessica kissed his cheek.

 

Inside the house, everyone lost their self-control. "What did you do?!?" Yuri asked immediately.

"We kissed." Jessica said dreamily. Taeyeon snorted. "Well that's obvious." "We just... talked." Jessica said, still deep in her trance. "THAT'S ALL?!?" They screamed at her.

"You don't understand. Dating isn't just about PDA, you know. We need to understand each other too." Taeyeon nodded. "That's right. It's the same with me and Teuk. Sometimes we just sit and talk. Somehow that makes our relationship even more special than when we're in the mall, holding hands and stuff."

"Exactly!" Jessi looked around, realizing Yoong's absence. "Where's Choding?"

"She's... out." Hyoyeon answered. "She just got out of her room looking completely STUPID and crying."

"Oh. Well, I think I'll go find her." Jessi said, completely worried.

"That's not the best idea, unnie." Sooyoung warned her. " I know, but I'm the only one who can help her." She said, hurrying out the door.

 

--

That's all for now.

Really sorry for not updating sooner.

Just busy with school work. ((:

Please comment! (: