What?!?

The Cure

Yoona shut the door of the SNSD dormitory with a heavy hand, and a light spirit.

"Yah! Im Yoona, you disturbed our afternoon snack! We were so surprised of the loud bang!" shikshin, Sooyoung said.

"Mianhaeyo, but just to let you know, Donghae and I have just broken up, so please, don't get on my nerves right now." Yoona said, irritation obvious on her voice.

"Mwo?" Jessica asked. "You broke up? But why did you come home with Taecyeon? Haven't you ever heard of the 3 month rule?'

"Unnie, just because you follow that rule doesn't mean I should too. That's for grannies!" Yoona replied.

Then she went to her room and locked the door.

 

Jessica POV

 

Babo. That's what Im Yoona is. How can she be so STUPID and let Donghae go? Can't she see how much the guy is in love with her? Maybe her fans see her as a ver sweet girl, but honestly, she's a B****. In relationships anyway.

Oh Gosh, how can Donghae be coping up with this?!?

Please God, don't let him commit suicide. I love Donghae oppa so much. I will do ANYTHING just for him to be happy again.

(imaginary lightbulb above her head)

I know!!! I will help Donghae oppa get over Yoona! I mean, it's just Yoona. Anyone can get over freaking Im Yoona, the Queen , right?

~~ she realized she said that part out loud.

"I'm not so sure about that, unnie."

"What?!?"

 

--

that's all for now.

who do you think said that? kekeke ^^

please comment! and by the way, thank you for my subscribers!

Annyong for now! :D