First Kiss

The Cure

On the car going to the cafe...

 

JESSICA POV

Oh my gosh. I'm finally here withDonghae oppa. I can't even remember how long I've been dreaming to ride inside his car, beside him. But before I continue daydreaming about him, I have to face one problem: Should I, or should I not, ask him about Yoona? I mean, he asked me out and everything but, is it safe to ask him?

Considering that he asked me out, I think it is, since he's also my bestfriend before anything else. Bestfriends tell each other anything, RIGHT?!?

But, on the other hand, I might hurt him, right during the time he's starting to feel better.

WHO AM I KIDDING?!? I won't be able to sleep if I don't ask him!!  So I'll ask him.

I won't.

I'll ask him.

I won't.

I'LL ASK HIM!! (Shut up voice in my head who says I shouldn't ask him.)

 

"Oppa?" Jessica asked quietly.

"Yes, Sooyeon?" Donghae answered.

"Do you have... Are you still in love with... with Yoong?" She asked, afraid of the answer.

Donghae suddenly stepped on the brakes, then stirred the car to the side of the street.

"Jessi... How can I explain it to you?" Donghae whispered, worry coloring his tone.

"Just answer the question." Jessica said.

"Fine." Donghae said, then faced Jessica.

He placed his hand on her cheek, and tilted his face forward. very softly, he pressed his lips on Jessica's.

And the world stopped for both of them. They kissed each other with such intensity such passion, such LOVE, that Jessica no longer needed an answer.

 

Donghae broke away for a minute, panting. "Do I need to answer your question?" He asked.

"Hmm, not anymore." Jessica said happily. Then placed her lips on Donghae's once more.

 

--

Done! Finally! A real HaeSica kiss!

Please comment!

I'll be updating in short chapters, so enjoy what you have at first! (: