Beauty and Reunite

The Cure

Jessica drove through the streets once more, keeping an eye out for Yoona's hard to miss figure. She decided to stop at a cafe that she knew Yoona really liked, and sure enough, Yoona was there in a corner, her puffy red eyes making her want to scream out loud.

 

JESSICA POV

 

Wow. I've never seen Yoong like this. She looks different somehow. Black sweater, messed up hair, it's just not her. She's seriously in PAIN. I need to go talk to her. Even though she acted all y, she's still my little sister, and I'm her unnie. Love overlooks a multitude of wrongs, and I love Yoona. I just hope she loves me as much as I love her.

 

Jessica walked over to Yoona's table. Yoong looked at her with a death glare.

"Hi, Choding." She said, and sat down without waiting for an answer.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona tried to say it all y, but it came out all wobbly and slurred.

"I'm here to help." Jessica said gently, taking her hand. Yoona tried to pull away, but Jessica's warm little hand held fast.

 

A wave of tears fell over Yoona's cheeks. "I'm sorry unnie! The moment you got out of your room and met up with Donghae oppa, I just lost it. I feel so bad about all the things that I tried to do. I just feel so frustrated since I feel that no one's ever going to love me." She wailed.

"Yoong, that's not true! There's all of us and Taecyeon-" Yoona cried harder. "That's not true! Taecyeon, he.. all he ever wanted from me was ! He never loved me! And I was just so stupid and I went and gave it to him! Every night, I'd feel so good that I was sleeping with a man I thought loved me but all this time he was just USING MY BODY FOR HIS FREAKING NEEDS!"

"Oh Yoona, I know it feels like the end of the world, but it isn't. There will come a time, maybe when you're a little older, that you'll meet the perfect guy for you. Someone who would love you and accept you for who you are, not just because you're Im Yoona, the Queen Bee." she assured Yoona.

"You really think so, unnie?" She sniffed.

"I know, Choding." She said. They hugged, and everything was right again.

 

YOONA POV

 

Thank you, unnie, for helping me, even though all I did was to inflict endless, unimaginable pain on you. I see now why Donghae oppa loves you. You're smart, kind, and absolutely selfless. And that is enough to make my "beauty" be put to shame.

 

They drove home, laughing all the while and rebiulding their friendship.

 

--

I cried while I wrote this chapter, since it reminded me of my bestfriend. ((:

I hope you like it!

Please comment! (: