You Ruined Absolutely Everything

The Cure

As soon as they entered the carnival, Jessica immediately dragged Donghae to the roller coaster.

"Come on, oppa! I thought you wanted to make it up to me? Let's ride the roller coaster! It looks like FUN!!!" Jessica squealed.

"Sooyeon, I understand that I'm doing this for you, but the roller coaster is too much. I'm not as brave as you are, and I'm certainly not as adventurous as you are."

 

Jessica pouted. "Oppa! Going to the carnival is useless if we don't ride the roller coaster! Pretty please, oppa. Pretty please, with the sugar and cherry on top." Jessica gave her best, most adorable pout.

Donghae sighed. "It's not like I have a choice anyway. Fine, let's go."

"Yay! Kamsamwoyo, oppa!" Jessica said happily.

 

Just as they were about to fall in line for the ride, they both saw Yoona. What's more, she wasn't alone. She had new arm candy: Ok Taecyeon.

I heard every word. How he asked you out and everything. Jessica remembered Yoona's words. She took Donghae's hand and squeezed it.

"It's okay, oppa. I'm here." Jessica whispered.

He nodded. "Thanks, Sica."

 

DONGHAE POV

Why do I have to see her now? And it's hardly fair that she's wearing that pink tube dress I've always loved on her.

Is she doing this on purpose?

And why did she come with Taecyeon? What is so special about that guy? He's just tough.

 

"Oppa? Can we go in now?" Jessica asked.

"Oh. Um, sure." Donghae said, distracted.

 

During the ride, even Jessica didn't enjoy the thrill as much as she did before.

"Um, oppa, are you okay?" Jessica sked.

"I'm not really feeling well, Sooyeon. Is it okay if we just go home?"

"Ok, oppa. Let's go." Jessica said, also feeling bad.

 

Donghae's car stopped in front of SNSD's apartment.

"Thank you, oppa!" Jessica said, kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, Sica." Donghae said heavily.

"Feel better, oppa."

"Thank you. I will."

Jessica waved goodbye.

 

As she entered the door, Taeyeon met her.

"Ah! Jessica! How was your date with Donghae?"

Jessica blushed. "It wasn't a date, unnie. By the way, where's Choding?"

Taeyeon looked confused. "In her room, but I think she's with Taecyeon inside."

"Thanks, unnie."

 

As Jessica neared Yoona's room, she heard voices.

Reluctantly, she pulled out her cellphone and pressed RECORD on the voice recorder.

 

--

suspense again.

I had to finish immediately since I still have to study for finals.

are you guys done with finals? hehe

please comment! :D