I DON"T NEED YOUR HELP. THAT"S WHAT I THINK, ANYWAY

The Cure

Sica knocked at the door of Super Junior's dormitory.

Leeteuk opened it with a big smile on his face. "Sicayah! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while."

 

Jessica smiled. "I'm fine, oppa. Um, is Donghae there?"

"Oh, I don't think he's home. He's been moping around because of, you know."

 

Sica nodded. "Well, I'll just look around for him I guess. Annyeong oppa! See you around."

"Sica!"

Jessica turned. "Ne, oppa?"

"Good luck. Make him happy again." Leeteuk said.

She smiled. "OF course I will, oppa.

 

Sica drove around the city several times, and when it was finally getting dark, she went to Han river, a favorite hangout of hers and Donghae before he started dating Yoona.

 

Sure enough, she saw his silhouette leaning against the railing.

 

"Oppa!" She called out. Donghae turned, and she saw that he had been crying.

 

"How are you doing Sooyeon-ah?" He asked. "Fine."She answered."How about you?" "Do I look fine, Jessi?" He asked coolly.

 

Jessica felt hurt, but she persisted. "Aniyo, it's just that, I thought I could help cheer you up." She defensively retorted back.

"Well, you can't. Just go home, Sooyeon."

 

"Come on, oppa. I know you just want to cry all the time, but it would ruin your darn good looks." She joked. "How about I treat you to dinner? Anything you like."

Donghae smiled. "Fine, but you're treating me to 2 large pizzas."

Jessica laughed. "As I said, whatever you want."

 

Then they got inside Jessica's car and went to eat."

 

DONGHAE POV

 

Why is Sica doing this? Why is she comforting me at my darkest hour, when in the past 6 years, I've been completely ignoring her because of my dating life. I've been a terrible friend to her, but still she's here.

 

"Oppa, what pizza did you say you wanted?" He heard Sica ask.

He thought for a moment. "Um, four cheese and all-meat." He answered. He saw Sica smile once he mentioned all-meat.

 

~Jessica is actually a carnivore, and he's the one who loves cheese pizzas, which is kinda backward, if you really think about it.

 

DONGHAE POV

 

It's nice to have Sica around. She's such a refreshing change from Yoona, who wanted nothing but to shop.

Wait. Did I actually think that? Maybe I'm entering a bitterness stage.

 

I never noticed before, but Sica looks really beautiful.

Wait. Why did THAT come into my mind all of a sudden?

 

"Oppa? Is there something wrong? Why are you staring off into space?" Jessica worriedly asked.

He shook his head. "Mwo? Um, oh no. I was just thinking, Sooyeon..."

"Yes, oppa?" Jessi asked as Donghae leaned towards her.

"You look really beautiful tonight." He whispered, his face coming closer to hers, until their lips were only an inch apart.

 

--

That's it!

I know it to keep the suspense on, but, that's the way life is!

Please comment!

Thanks to everyone who keep commenting!

I love you guys! :*