secret plan

Gift from heaven

Christmas is 3 months away and I meet up with the 2ne1 girls while the BigBang oppas were busy recording their new korean full length album. We were talking and I curiously asked "Unnie how do you guys celebrate Christmas?" "YG papa always gave the whole company 2 days holiday on the 24th and 25th. We would normally come together on the 24th to have a party and exchange presents. I guess we would be doing so this year again." Dara said. "Unnie are you planning something?" teased Minzy. "I...erm...was just wondering..." "Yah~ its okay...why are you so nervous? We wouldn't tell Jiyong. I'm so envious. If only I had someone to spend Christmas with" BOM said while pouting. "You have us!!!" and the 3 members hugged jealous BOM. 

I have 3 months more and I have to make it important. All of the YG artist will be there. I spend the whole day thinking on what to get for them for christmas and an idea lit up. Operation utensils and Operation Teddy. I asked Chaerin unnie to teach me how to make clothes. She gave me a look and said "wow jiyong oppa is one lucky man eh?" I spend a week mastering it from Chaerin and thank god 2ne1 unnie were having their debut in Japan so they would be there for a month or 2. I asked her if I was free to use her machines cause I didn't want the oppas to know about the secret project that was going on. After getting permission, I start researching on all the YG artist and found one outfit that I loved the most. I bought a whole bag of teddy bears and then went to the material shop to shop for the cloths I needed. Whenever I had the time, I would hide in Chaerin unnie's room to sew miniature version of the fashion that I love. 

It was time to work on Operation utensils. I went around to ask everyone their favourite colour. Including Hanbyul unnie's. I manage to complete the designs for the chopsticks and send it for manufacturing. Everything was thankfully complete with one month left. I wrapped them up and handwritten a card for each and individual one of them. On every chopstick box, I carefully pasted jewels that formed their name and unique icons. A crown for the Bigbang boys, spade fo the 2ne1 girls, star for hanbyul unnie, a 7 for se7en oppa and more. The reason why I choosed to give them chopsticks as gifts was because everytime they eat outside at the various broadcasting studios, they were given one time use utensils and as idols, I think that they should be the role models to their fans and all those watching them to be more conservative towards the earth. Everyone would get a unique utensils with their own favourtie colour that I asked from and on each coloured part you see below, their name would be carved on it. 

The card is actually a photo of the individual in the exact same clothing as the one the bear is wearing. I signed in a relief cause I spend a really long time to did all this and I really hope all of them would love it. There was approximately 2 more weeks to the christmas party and I did all I could to knit a scarf for Jiyong oppa.