She knows me so well...

Gift from heaven

I slowly opened my eyes and look at Chaerin unni who was sitting next me by the bed. "Oh...nothing...I just can't get to sleep...and since jiyong have been sleeping too much I guess he was too tired so I fake it so that he would go out and do what he want." She my hair and it really felt great. It was like a lullaby that made me want to sleep. Suddenly she felt my forehead and looked at me. "Unnie? Why are you looking at me like that? I've got a pimple on my face?" She double checks with her other hand on her forehead and said loudly "YAH!!! YOU AR---" before she could finish, I cover , making her stop her screaming. I knew I was down with a fever. But the boys just got well and they really need to rest ro recover. I put a finger on my lips and said "I know" before removing my hand that was over . "We need to go to the doctor!!! NOW!!!!" "Its okay...just bring me the panadol in my bag...I really don't want the boys to worry. I would be fine after waking up." I begged her and she finally gives in. I drank water from the tap cause everyone outside knows that I'm sleeping and if Chaerin goes out and brings a cup of water in, it definately looks wierd. After eating it, I asked Chaerin if they had any scheduled line up for the day but she said that starting from today they were on a week's vacation too because of the good sales from the album. I begged her to bring everyone out to eat so that I can rest for awhile without them knowing. 

Finally she exited the room. She could see that Jiyong was a little worried that she have been inside for so long. She used her aeygo on YG to treat them meat. YG was in a good mood that day due to the sales that 2NE1 brought in and he agreed. But he wanted to treat them korean food cause the boys just recovered. Jiyong stood up, attempting to call me up when Chaerin unni said "Jiyong ah~ she said she is very tired and hopes to sleep in a little more. She asked me to bring you guys out to eat since all you guys had was porridge and wanted me to make sure that all of you eat together at a table since you guys didn't had a chance to do it in Japan. She asked me to buy her dinner when we get back."

I heard all the rufflings and the door closes. I finally went to sleep. On the way to the restaurant, the girls knew that CL has something in mind and she was worried. "CL-roo...what's on your mind? you look so distracted since the moment you left her room." Dara asked. "Yarhh~ did something happen to unnie? Minzy asked. BOM said "Don't tell me...she's sick?" CL nodded. "She caught the fever from her oppas and must have collapse after taking care of them. She didn't want anyone to know but she just can't escape my eyes. I asked her to go to the hospital but she refuses and says that the oppas just got well and she doesn't want them to worry." "Aigoo~ so this dinner is part of the plan too?" Dara asked. "Yes. She said she would be fine after taking a nap and wanted me to bring the oppas out." They all pulled out their handphones and texted a message each.

Dara: aigoo~our baby is sick huh? don't worry rest well and we would keep it from the boys.

Minzy: unnie...hwaiting :D

Bom: rest well and I would bring you corn when I get back. Ahrasso?

CL-roo: rest well...I will make sure that they eat well together but promise me that you would go to the doctors if your fever is still there when we are back okay?

They came back after 2 hours time. They talked and talked. From 2ne1's comeback to Bigbang's Japan single. The 2NE1 girls tried to drag this dinner as long as possible for me to have more rest. Jiyong was worried leaving me behind alone. The girls rushed to enter into our dorms. Chaerin unnie charged into my room while the others blocked the puzzled Bigbang boys outside my door. CL checked my temperature again and it actually went up higher. She called out "Ladies, let Jiyong oppa come in." Everyone entered the room while I grabbed her wrist and shaked my head but she held my hand and said I was going to be alright. "Her fever hasn't subside?" said BOM. Everyone turned and looked at her and then back to me. Chaerin asked TOP to carry me to the car and ordered "Everyone stay at home! Dara Minzy BOM...take care of the oppas...specially jiyong oppa...I promise her that...ahrasso?" She and TOP then ran down to the car and got me to the hospital. Jiyong wanted to follow along but the girls signalled the boys to keep him in. They were all at the living room and Jiyong looked at Minzy with his stare, hoping that she would say something. Just then Bom said "YAH JIYONG AH~ don't look at our maknae like that...we too only knew it when we were on the way to the restaurant. She told Chaerin that we must keep it a secret." "Jiyong ah~ I know you are worried...we are too...but the reason why she didn't let chaerin bring her to the hospital when she found out was because she didn't want you guys to worry about her, especially the fact that you guys just recovered." said Dara "So let just wait ok? She would be alright."

10 mins later, the girls got a call from CL on Dara's cellphone.

"Hello"

"Dara unnie?"

"Yup. How is she?"

"Where's Jiyong oppa?"

"Beside me. You want to talk to him?"

"Nope its okay. I don't know how to break the news to him either. Tell him that she needs to be hospitalized"

"WHAT?!! HOSPITALIZED?"

"YAH~ CHAERIN AH~ WHAT IS GOING ON? WHATS WITH THE TALKS ON HOSPITALIZATION?" Jiyong snatched the phone and said

"Don't worry. The doctors said that she was too tired and because she didn't eat much, she is very weak right now so the doctors would like for her to stay here until she recovers. And don't bother coming down. She says she would like to rest well and not get distracted. Don't worry I would be here with her. If you are still not feeling safe, get one of them at home to come down when TOP oppa goes back. Pass the phone back to Dara unnie...I need to inform her that I will not be going back tonight."

"Baby Rin?"

"Dara unnie, please go home and take a rest with the other members. I would not be going back tonight. And please tell the members to take a look out for Jiyong-oppa. She wants him to rest well and if we see his face in the hospital...the members are going to get it. He can send either Taeyang or Daesung oppa over. TOP oppa send her over so she want him back to rest. Jiyong and Seungri oppa recovered this afternoon so no no to them too. Its okay if non of them come down. Its actually better for her but she knew jiyong would want to rush over thats why I'm suggesting this."

"Ahrasso baby rin...I would definately tell them. You take care of yourself too ok?"

Dara stood up. Look at everyone and said "Chaerin want us to go home girls. And as for the boys, Jiyong is not allowed to step into the hospital or else everyone of you will get it from Chaerin and her. Jiyong ah~ I think Chaerinnie told you right? That you are allowed to send someone over if you are worried?" He nodded. "She only allows either taeyang or daesung there...since seungri just recovered this afternoon and TOP just send her to the hospital. When TOP gets back you can get the member to go over. Ahrasso?" The girls all stood up and went back to their dorm. "Daesung ah~ could you go to the hospital to check on her? Taeyang is shy around girls so everyone would be awkward over there." "Ahrasso hyung. I would make her happy with my jokes and make sure she recovers fast." Jiyong went into the room that I was in a few mins ago and flopped onto where I was lying on. The heat was still there. He was worried but he knew that if he were to break any of the rules, I would not recover soon and the members would get it too. He told himself to sleep in early so that he can visit me tomorrow early in the morning. 

Seungri TOP and Taeyang were stationed outside the living room to make sure that Jiyong doesn't slip out. Daesung reached the hospital shortly after TOP left. He gave his best to make me laugh and try to keep the both of us entertained. Just then I had a message on the phone.

Baby: Chagiya...rest well...I'm really sorry for making you sick...I would rest today but am I allowed to visit you tomorrow? I'm really worried.

I had Chaerin unnie to help me with replying him.

Chagiya: Yes. Oppa rest well too. Don't feel sorry for me. I want to see Mr Sunshine tomorrow and not Mr Panda ahrasso?

Immediately I received a reply

Baby: Ahrasso. Rest well and see you tomorrow. Love you <3