4th monthsery...

Gift from heaven

I woke up to see Jiyong looking at my face. I sat up and he helped me to sit in a much more comfortable position. I looked around and see that Chaerin unnie and Daesung oppa not around. "I've asked them to go back. Are you feeling better?" I nod and gave him a smile. Although feeling better, I was still having a fever. "After the drips, lets get you out of here." He said. "But I'm still feverish...is it ok for me to leave?" "I've gotten an approval from the doctors. Don't worry." He smiled back. 

It was noon and I was only half way done with the drips. I notice Jiyong meddling with his handphone the whole time and asked "is anything wrong? YG needs you back in the office? If you are really busy then you should leave first. I can go back on my own." with a smile on my face although I hate it. But work comes first. "Erm something caught up and I think I need to leave first. I will get Chearin to come and accompany you until I get back. So don't run around ok?" Chaerin unnie reached 10mins later and Jiyong was off. She handed me a rose and told me to get well soon. She was still worried that I was feverish and took care of me. When the drips was done, I sms Jiyong.

Chagiya: Oppa, the drips are done. Are you still busy?

Baby: Oh chagiya~ I still can't leave yet. Really sorry. Get Chaerin to bring you back and when you reach home call me k?

Chagiya: Ahrasso oppa. Don't get too tired. 

"He's still at work?" asked Chaerin unnie. I nodded. She handed me a bag of clothes and asked me to change into it while she go settle the papers for discharge. Upon opening, I saw that inside was a pair of heels, a maxi dress, a belt and my padded jacket. I looked at Chaerin unnie with the what-is-this-for face while she just smiled and and told me that before bringing me back home she need me to follow her to to look for YG. I agreed and didn't think too much. After changing, we left the room, I was shocked cause every nurse, doctor and even patients that went past me handed me a rose with a smile. I was so puzzled and maybe cause of the fever, I didn't really bothered much and thought that the rose giving is like a tradition in that hospital, since it was kind of a small scale hospital they brought me to to refrain from our relationship being publicised. 

When I got onto 2NE1's car, manager oppa handed me a rose too. Not only that when I reached YG building, every single person from staff to trainees to 2ne1 and Bigbang, they all gave me a rose and I started suspecting that something was going on. Ah Jiyong-ie. He must have done that cause he wanted to thank me for taking care of them and also wish me to get well soon. When I reached the 7th floor where YG's office is, Chaerin stayed in the lift and told me "Proceed in :D" and before I could say anything, the lift door closes and went down. I slowly stepped into the room with the bunch of roses I received behind my back. Just then I saw that familiar back across the room. He turned around and look at me "Wow thats a big bunch of roses you've got there. Have you counted how many you were holding on to?" I shook my head and went into counting it. "22" I replied 4 from the 2ne1 girls 4 from Bigbang oppas. 14 from the hospital and on my way up. He then took a big bunch from roses behind him and came towards me. "Here is a 100 roses. For you." I hug the flowers and was thinking really hard why he gave me all this flowers. "Look at what the fever have gotten into you. Its our 4th monthsery today chagiya. It has been 122 days since we have been together. I love you." He gave me one big hug and i finally remembered. Since the boy's return from Japan, I was busy with taking care of them and me catching a fever made me forgot about this special day.

"Sorry I forgotten...I must be a bad girlfriend" I said softly, keeping my tears in. Jiyong freaked out and calmed me down "Yah~ don't cry. You have been so busy recently. I don't blame you. Look today is a special day so lets enjoy it okay? You look so beautiful today." He helped me out from my padded knee length jacket, and pass me his own jacket for I was still feverish. I saw a large card on the table and took it up. The card was filled with messages from 2NE1 Bigbang Se7en and even YG papa. We enjoyed a candle light dinner in YG's office and then went back home. This time it was Jiyong's turn to take care of me. He tucked me in his bed and placed a towel over my head. Although feeling sick, today was definately the best day in my life.