WHAT?!!

Gift from heaven

"WHAT?!!" All of us shouting in unison.

"If its okay with all of you, I think this is the best way to keep you guys together and also protect the both of you."

"I'm fine with it." "Me too!" were the words that came out of the members mouth. Now all eyes are on both of us. Jiyong turned and whispered to me "I'm fine with it, actually more then happy. But no matter what you are still a girl and your answer is the most important." I though really hard and then look into Jiyong's eye. He gave me a nod that says "no matter what you say, I'm going to support you." and then I look back at YG and said 'I'm fine with it.' I turned back to Jiyong and his smile was hanging on his ears.

"So thats settled. You guys would be moving into a 2 storey house just above where you guys are staying now. You guys know that there is a double storey apartment above yours at the 8th floor right? You guys would move there as soon as you guys want. First floor consist of kitchen, dining area, living room, jiyong's room and your room. And as for the others, you guys will be on the second floor with 4 rooms and a small play room for you guys to relax. Everyone would have a toilet of their own and also a walk in wardrobe. If you have too much clothes you can leave them in the living room. Any objections?" Everyone shake their heads and were so excited about moving into a bigger area. "Oh yes and one more thing, you know that you both are still young right? I know youngsters this days and I wouldn't stop you guys from doing anything but always remember you guys are still young and you know what to do right?" He stood up and went back behind his desk with a smirk and said that we were all free to go. 

Everyone stood up, greet YG and made our way to the door. Once the door was shut, the 4 members turned and look at the both of us. I was shy and turned to see kwon's facial expression changing. I knew what he was thinking, that I was the one who exposed this relationship to YG. It hurt me inside cause it really wasn't like that.

"It wasn't me!!! I really didn't know YG knew our relationship until I got  a phone call from him yesterday!!! I swear!!! You can ask Teddy oppa!!!" The boys look at me being all nervous and gave me a smile. Jiyong pinched my cheecks and said "Ya~ you look so cute like that. But you trying to defend yourself so hard still makes me worried. I guess we got to go ask Teddy." The trip down the lift to the recording studio was longer than reality. Everyone entered the recording studio and I greeted Teddy oppa.

"Ah so you are the girl that made our Jiyong-ie go crazy, smiling at his phone like a lunatic when you sms him? Jiyong told me alot about you." I can't help but blush, then remembering what we were there for, I asked "By any chance did you know how YG found out about us? Jiyong is suspecting that I was the one who went to tell YG." He really like to see me angry huh? He folded his arms and smirk while biting his lips, still not believing in me 100%. "YG noticed that Jiyong has been so love struck recently and called to the office. You know I wanted to keep this a secret darling, but I just can't. He is our boss. But see you here with the rest tells me that he is fine with you guys huh? You are one lucky girl. YG seldom approve relationships." Teddy said. I showed Jiyong the see-I-told-you face and then formally greeted Teddy oppa "I'm appointed as Jiyong oppa's personal assistant and would also be assisting the other members too. Please take care of me." Teddy oppa gave a pat on my head and then went back to his seat. "Boys you have 5 more mins to resume recordings."