the day has come

Gift from heaven

It was day 3 of YG family concert and also the last concert. As usual all of them were busy with rehearsals since morning so I've decided to make some snacks for them to encourage them. "Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted, soon as I enter the lounge area of the waiting rooms. I knocked on the door that has a paper that reads BigBang on it. I went in and greeted the boys. "Oh you are here?" Jiyong said as soon as he sees me. I could see that he was tensed up, which left me feeling strange cause over the past 10 years he have been doing concerts and I've never seen him act this way. I announced that I have left the snacks outside and told the boys I would be back soon after greeting the girls. 

I entered the girls' waiting room and greeted them as usual. I also told them about the snacks and ask them to join the boys before they eat everything up. Guess what? Bom immediately ran out of the waiting room, shouting at the boys to leave some food for them. No doubt is she crazy when it comes to food. I took chaerin unnie by the side and asked her "Jiyong oppa is acting a little wierd today" Chaerin unnie replied "what do you mean by wierd?" "He look so tensed up. I mean I've never seen him acting like that. Did YG gave him stress? Or did something happen during rehearsals?" Chaerin smiled at me and said "Don't worry. He's fine." And before I could ask her more questions she pat my back and left the room to join the others outside. 

I went out and see that all of them were munching on the snacks that I've made. I asked Jiyong if we could have a little talk, he nodded and we went into the waiting room.

"Oppa is something bothering you?" 

"Nope. Why?"

"You sure? You look so tensed up, so not you."

"Oh really? Don't worry about me. I think I'm just a little tired."

I message his shoulders while looking into his face and said "Ahrasso~ Don't get so stressed up. You always do great."

He smiled and me and thank me. "Oh You know there is an after party later right? Did you bring an extra clothing to change into?"

"I didn't" and noticed that a smile was formed on his face.

"Its okay...I got it all prepared for you. Stylist noona would get you ready later."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and in come Seungri "Hyung last rehearsals."

"Ahrasso!" He replied and asked me to look for YG papa. "Lets go to the audience area to watch the rehearsals shall we?" I nodded and went along with him. Although it was a rehearsal, everyone did their best and YG was impressed.

Finally it was time and the fans start filling the seats in the hall. Everyone look excited and was ready to go. The 2NE1 girls started the concert, followed by Psy oppa, SE7EN oppa and ends with Big Bang. In between there were collaboration stages between the members such as Psy oppa dancing to Can't Nobody with the girls. Halfway through the concert, stylist noona called me to get changed and I did as I was told. I was given a pink puffball dress that looked like this.

      

and a pair of heels to match with the dress.

The makeup artist also did my hair and makeup. After everything was done, the encore stage was halfway done and the coodi noona brought me to the side of the stage. I wrapped myself in my thick knee length padded jacket again as it was kinda cold in the stadium. I saw how everyone partied and enjoyed themself on stage. Finally the last song was done and they went around the hall thanking everyone and then got back together at the front stage. Jiyong oppa took the mic and started saying his thanks. "This year marks the 10th anniversary for us BigBang and 6th anniversary for the 2NE1 girls. We YG family would like to thank our boss YG for making it a dream come true for us. He is the best boss and appa that everyone can have." Everyone on stage gave a bow to thank YG papa. Jiyong continued "This year is a very special year to me as it is the 5th anniversary for me and her" He turned to my direction and smiled at me. Not only me but the whole stadium was shocked by his sudden confession. Before I knew it, the 2NE1 girls were unwrapping me out of my jacket and passing it to the coordi noona behind me and Chaerinnie pushed me on stage. Before I knew it Jiyong oppa was holding my hands. He kneeled down in front of me with seungri holding the mic at his lips and said "Thank you for the 5 amazing years that we have spent together. Thank you for taking care of bigbang 2ne1 and me on behalf of your busy boyfriend. I love you so much and the only way I can repay you is to make you happy from now on until forever. Please marry me." He flashes a beautiful ring as soon as he finished his sentence.

It has my name and his carved on the ring. I slowly heard the everyone on stage saying "Say Yes! Say Yes!" and slowly the whole stadium was chanting this. I looked at Jiyong with teary eyes and nodded. He fit the ring on my finger and hugged me. He whispered into my ear "I love you and Thank You". He heard me sobbing and he held my face with his 2 hands and wiped off my tears with his thumb. He then look at the crowd and flashes his smiles. He got the mic in one hand and my hand in his other. "Both of us were very worried about all the fans and we were sorry that we kept this from you guys. Everyone in YG loves her and YG papa told me to cherish this little girl beside me, thus on this very special day I have proposed to her. I would like all of you here to be our witness and hereby I promise to make her happy and if I don't all of you would just leave me. Ahrasso?" The fans cheered loudly while Jiyong hugged me again. 

Down backstage everyone was congradulating YG family for their excellent performance and also for the proposal. I was still shocked from all the incident and was staring at the ring, reconfirming that it was all true. I felt a pinch on my cheeks and I rubbed it cause it was so pain "Its not a dream yeobo" I looked back the him and gave him a soft punch in his chest. He oww-ed and grab my hands to rub on where I've punch and said "yeobo it hurts." I look at him, smiled and gave him another punch. Before I could do that, he turned me around and hugged me from the back "I love you yeobo." I see everyone staring at us and struggle free from his arms. "YAH~ can you guys wait till you go back home and do such things?" YG commented. I greeted him again and he came up to me "From now on Jiyong would be in your care. Take care of him and if he do something bad come to me okay?" He gave me a hug and pat my back. The girls then circled around me and gave me a group hug. "Yah~ I'm so happy of you" Bom said "Lets have a girls night soon before you marry to oppa and become busy" Dara commented while rubbing my tummy. "Unnie what are you thinking?" I blushed.