5 years later...

Gift from heaven

"Kwon Young Don Kwon Young Deuk!!! Stop bullying your baby sister. We have to go now. Don't you miss appa?" 

"How can you two bully your little sister?" said a familiar sound. I turned and smile, looking at the kwon twins running towards that sound. "TOP Ahjussi, we were just playing with her!" they pouted. TOP oppa carried the both of them on each of his arms "Should we go?"

Finally 2 years have passed and I've missed him loads. Originally the boys decided to enlist into the army together with TOP until I was pregnant again and some other things caught up. So they have decided to enlist one year later after our baby girl e, with the dongsaengs joining Jiyong and Taeyang. TOP discharged a year ago and have been taking care of me and my 3 kids. 

"APPA!!!" The kids ran towards him and gave him a big hug. There were thousands of fans and reporters there to wait for the discharge of the 4 members. After the recordings, he came over and gave me a big hug. I kissed him and said I missed him. I hugged all the other 3 members and told them that they have worked hard. "Lets go...we have a party to rush to." I said as we went off. 

We went back to the dorm we used to live in and it was noisy. Many things happened for the past 5 years. Dara is married to Taeyang, Bom got married with TOP, Seungri and Chaerin while Daesung and Minzy...everone had at least a baby boy and girl. You might be wondering how they manage to get pragnent when the boys were in army? well theres something called holidays.

The following is all the new members that was added to the YG family in sequence.

Kwon Young Don, Kwon Young Deuk --> 5 years old

Choi Min Ho, Choi Hyo Min (TOP&BOM) Dong Chun Doong (Dara&Taeyang) --> 4 years old

Kwon Min Yong, Lee Sooyoung (Seungri&Chaerin) --> 3 years old

Dong SunHwa (Dara&Taeyang), Kang Mi Yeon Kang Doo Joon (Daesung&Minzy) --> 2 years old

Lee Seunggi (Seungri&Chaerin) --> 1 year old

The reason why we were not that lonely when the boys were in army cause we were already busy enough with all the kids. And also with the accompany of each other, we were able to get through this 2 years.