Sorry that I didn't tell you earlier

Gift from heaven

The boys were going to Japan for a week to record their newest Japan single. That morning, I woke up early to help them pack for their trip and made breakfast. I felt a pair of hands on my waist and a peck on my cheeks. "Yeobo why are you so early today?" "I just want to spend some time with you before going to Japan. Can't you just join us in Japan?" "Its only a week and I don't want to distract you on your work. Get the other oppas to wake up." 

While they were eating, I felt like throwing up and ran to the toilet as fast as my legs could take me. Jiyong quickly followed and patted me on my back. "What happen? Are you okay? Why are you suddenly like that?" I gave him a ok sign while I got up. The other boys were looking at me worried. "Are you alright? What did you eat?" Taeyang asked. "Are you...pregnant?" Seungri asked. I gave hima punch and said "I'm okay. I guess it got something to do with PMS..." "You sure you okay?" Jiyong asked with a worried face. "Don't worry about me. I promise you if I still feel like that I would go to the doctors immediately okay?" The bell rang and I saw the managers outside the door. "Boys, the managers are here. Its time to go" I said. We left for the airport and I bid him goodbye. After they went in, I immediately called Chaerin unnie. 

"Unnie are you busy?"

"We just finished our schedules and are free from now. Why? The boys just left and you are bored already? Need me to get you a boy?"

"Unnie stop teasing me. I was just wondering of we were able to meet?"

"Why do you sound like that? Whats wrong?"

"I...I think...I'm pregnant"

"WHAT?!! PREGNANT?" I heard Chaerin shout in the phone and the other girls echo-ing in the background.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm still at the airport. The boys just went in."

"Alright stay right there and we would be right there."

We went to the gynae and got a check up there. 

"Congradulations Mrs Kwon, you are 3 weeks pregnant"

The girls hugged me real tight and was congradulating me too. I was really happy. The girls brought me back to their dorm and made me stay with them so that they can take care of me while the boys were gone. They also informed YG and he said that eunjoo unnie could help me since she is the only one who have gone through all this. I told them to keep it a secret from jiyong cause I know he would get distracted. 

2 days later, I woke up and screamed. The girls sleeping were shocked and immediately came in. I looked at them crying and said "I'm...bleeding..." They panick and quickly got me to the hospital. 

-Meanwhile-

YG: Jiyong, you need to get back to korea immediately. Something bad happened and you are urgently needed. I would push the recordings till further date so you and the other boys just come back. I have already booked the plane ticket for you all to fly back with the earliest flight. Please be at the airport as soon as you see this. The plane is setting off at 12noon. Inform Jiyong if he doesn't see this. 

Seungri was meddling his phone when he saw this sms. He looked at the time and it said 10.30am. He immediately called Jiyong up and showed him the sms. They immediately went to the airport as instructed and as soon as they land, he immediately called YG. 

"Jiyong meet me at the hospital. The car is already waiting outside so meet the staffs and get here right away."

They went to the emergency room and saw the 2NE1 girls and YG papa outside. Jiyong was on his verge of breaking down cause he knew something bad must have happened. Minzy was hugging Dara crying and repeating "so...many blood...ottoke? unnie she's going to be alright right?" Dara pat Minzy, calming the young one. Chaerin went forward and hug Jiyong "oppa don't worry she will be fine." "What happened to her?" Jiyong asked and as soon as he finish, te doctor was out. "I think we should listen to what the doctor have to say."

"I've got 2 news. One bad and one good."

Jiyong immediately said "What is the good news." 

"The good news is both of them are safe."

"Both? And what is the bad news?" Jiyong replied. 

"Although they are both safe, such bleeding might happen again and if it does, I'm sorry you might have to prepare for the worst. But don't worry she just need to be careful of what she eats from now on and to have plenty of rest. And such cases are rare so don't worry too much." The doctor explains. "Congradulations one more time Mr Kwon and you all can visit her inside."

The puzzled Jiyong looked around like a lost child and Chaerin gave him a slap on his arms and said "Yah~ You still don't know what is going on? She's pregnant. Lets go in."

"Oppa?!!" I said as he hugs me tight. "YAH~ why did't you tell me that you were pregnant?" "I just found out 2 days ago and since you were recording I didn't want to disturb you. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier..." "Pabo~" he smiled and hug me again. "Is it a boy or a girl? Ouch!" He felt someone slap his head "Yah~ she's only 3 weeks pregnant...how would she know...you really need to go back to school and start learning" said Bom. Everyone was laughing.