nothing is worst than this

Gift from heaven

It has been one whole month since I have not seen the boys, especially him. Although I miss him loads, it felts as if he was beside me everyday cause he never fails to call or text me at least once everyday in this month. Because of school, I wasn't able to follow them to Japan. And finally, they would be back today. 

I was studying for a test that was coming up and I guess all that studying knocked me out. I ended up sleeping with my head on the table with a pen still held in my hands. I was woken up by the opening door and jiyong shouting "chagiya~ I'm back!!!" He immediately quiet down when he see me fidget due to the sudden noise. When I turned my head to face the door, I see jiyong face right smack in front of my face just 10cm away, whispering "omo looks like our baby has been studying really hard eh? Come lets bring you back into the room. You are going to catch a cold if you continue to be outside." Although I was awake, he still carried me back into his room and tucked me in while he settle downs, took a shower and then coming to bed too. I looked at the face that I've missed for a month and touched his face. He's still looking so awesome although he did lose some weight. Not only him but the other members. I asked "Haven't you guys been eating in Japan? Why are all of you so skinny? Aish~ I bet you guys don't eat together either" I pouted and say "You guys are having a week holiday right? YG appa told me that he would grant you guys a holiday for me :D" He me and nodded. "I can't wait for tomorrow." 

The next day I woke up, I saw jiyong's face right beside me.I felt so fortunate that my man is back finally. I shifted his fringe up to have a clearer view of his eyes but I felt heat. I sit up and put the back of my hands on his forehead and OMFG he was freaking hot . I wanted to get up to get the thermometer to check his temperature but he grabbed me in the wrist and sad softly "don't leave me". I set his hands back to the bed and said "chagiya, you are having a fever! I will be back with the thermometer." I grabbed the thermometer and left it in his mouth. The thermometer was beeping loudly and his temperature was 39 degrees. I freaked out and asked him to rest while I go check on the other boys. Guess what? All the other boys were down with fever. I was panicking when I suddenly remembered Chaerin unnie. I got my phone and called her telling her that the whole of BigBang is having fever. The next minute, she was outside the door. We called YG to inform him and then get all the well-built managers to get the boys to the hospital. 

We were back at home and I asked the managers to put the boys on the sofa. I got Chaerin unnie to help me get blankets for the boys and we layed it on the floor of the living room. The managers put all the boys on the floor and wrapped them up with the blankets. I thanked the managers. I offered them drinks but they said it was okay and said I should go take care of the boys while they take their leave. I sent them to the door and then looked at Chaerin unnie. We rolled up our sleeves and got 3 buckets with water and 5 towels. We wet them and wipe the oppas, hoping to bring their temperatures down. Chaerin unnie took over me while I cook porridge for the boys.  We then fed them so that they could take their medicine. After taking their medicine, the boys went to sleep due to the drowsiness and finally we got to rest. Chaerin had to go cause she had a schedule later. I thanked her so much and told her that if its not for her, I would not know what to do.

After Chaerin unnie left, I was left with 5 boys lying in front of me. I was running around, trying to cool them down and didn't even get to eat any meals that day. Thankfully, TOP, Daesung and Taeyang's temperature were back to normal after dinner but I still had them stay at the first floor. With Daesung on Jiyong's bed, Taeyang on my bed and TOP on the floor of my room. Seungri and Jiyong were still running a fever so I had to spilt the boys up for them to be able to recover faster. Unknowingly, I fell asleep on the floor due to all that activity and no food. I didn't knew that Chaerin had brought the girls and also YG up to the dorm. Chaerin unnie tapped on my shoulders and told me to take a rest on the sofa. I looked up and saw the 2ne1 girls and YG appa. I immediately greet them but I almost fell cause I didn't had any food. Thank god Chaerin unnie was there to support me. With the help of YG, she supported me to the sofa while she and the girls take care of the rest. YG appa sat next to me and asked "Have you eaten?" I shake my head and BOM unnie was looking up at me now "you haven't eaten? how about breakfast? lunch?" I shook my head again and the girls were shocked. YG appa told the girls to cook something for me. I told them I wasn't hungry but they told me that no matter what I still need energy to take care of the boys so I have to eat. I told them to wear a mask just in case they get affected by the boys cause the were having their promotions but they said that they were stronger than their oppas. 

When the clock strike 12am, YG appa told the girls to take their leave since they still had inkigayo recordings to do. I reassured them that I'm fine and that they should leave. Chaerin looked at me and I reassured with a nod that everything would be fine. She tapped me on the shoulder and told me that if something comes up, just give her a call and she would come immediately. 

Left alone again, I was running around as usual between the living room and the rooms on the first floor to check that the boys were okay. While I was changing the towels with new water, jiyong suddenly grab my hands and said "sorry". I just gave him a smile and said "If you are sorry, then quickly get well." He nodded as his eyes slowly closes, but his hands held mine closely to his heart. 

*phone vibrates*

I woke up to see my handphone. It reads 4am. I climbed up to fetch the medicine and then feed the boys with their medicine. Finally after 5am, all the members have taken it. It was difficult waking every single one of them to get them to eat their medicine. Daesung oppa kept thanking me for taking care of him and his hyungs. He said that I was a good girl and he thinks that jiyong is really lucky this time. He made frequent jokes to make me feel less tired and stress taking care of them. Taeyang oppa said that he was fine on his own but I told him that it was my job and he gave me a smile. That smile made my day. TOP oppa hugged me tight and thank me with his low voice. Although seungri is oppa to me, he just keeps whining on how hard is it and jiyong oppa uses his energy to turned and punched seungri in his arms. "YAH~ stop whining. She is suffering more then you." I said "Yah~ you two are going to make me suffer more if you guys continue fighting" I smiled at them and went to the kitchen to cook more porridge for breakfast. I joined jiyong on the floor again and set my alarm to 8am. 

*phone vibrates*

The routine continues with me going around feeding them medicine. Seungri and Jiyong's fever had subsided and I give out a sign of relief. I felt someone tapping on my shoulders and I turned around to see that the 3 boys in the room were awake and have already cleaned up for the morning. I stood up and told them "Why are you guys up so early in the morning for? You all should have slept in more." I felt their heads and was relief that they have recovered. "We have been sleeping the whole day yesterday already. I think I would rot if I continue to sleep in" said TOP oppa. Oh that reminds me this 3 boys need their medicine too. I ordered them to sit at the dining table while I heated the porridge I cooked earlier at 5am. I gave everyone a bowl and see them eat. "You should go wash up too" said taeyang oppa. I excused myself but then said "although those 2 on the floor have no fever anymore, and you guys have recovered...you are not allowed near them. I don't want you guys sick again." They nodded while I go in to wash up. When I got out, they were done eating and Daesung was washing all the bowls. I told him to leave it but he said "nevermind its okay :D this little thing...oppa can handle it..." I gave them their their medicine and see them eat it. Then I walked towards jiyong and seungri and got taeyang and TOP oppa to get them to the dining table. The other members were allowed to go back to their rooms. After finishing the porridge, I made them eat their medicine and then got Jiyong back to his room and seungri to my room with TOP's help, who was tired of all that sleeping and was watching some shows on tv. 

After helping the boys to the rooms, I asked TOP to go back to his room since I could see that the drowsiness was kicking into him again. He agreed and retired to his room while I sat in the living room couch. I remembered clearly that I set the alarm for me to wake up 4 hours later to get the boys eat their medicine again. But I woke up with a thick blanket on me. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 2pm. I was suppose to wake up at 1pm. I frantically woke up but saw daesung and taeyang oppa beside me on the couch. I asked them if my alarm sounded and daesung said "I off-ed it". I was like WHAT?!! and quickly got up, wanting to go to the kitchen to get the boys medicine. Taeyang oppa pulled me back to the sofa and said "Yah~ just rest. We have already taken the medicine. So does TOP, seungri and Jiyong. They are all taking a shower to freshen up." I looked at daesung and he gave me a nod. 

However I still got up to check on Seungri and Jiyong to ease my mind. I saw the both of them wiping dry their hair and it looks like the both of them have gone back to normal. I felt their head and finally I let a smile out. I was so happy that the boys have all recovered. TOP came down the stairs and said "Jiyong ah~ bring her back to the room and sleep. I bet she haven't slept well this few day." Jiyong shove me into the room, tucked me into bed and lay beside me until he knew I was asleep. He quietly left the room and saw that YG and 2ne1 were all at the living room. They all looked at him and he signalled them to be quiet cause I just fallen asleep. They sat together at the living room and the girls were telling jiyong and the other boys that they were so lucky to have me living with them. YG papa added "Jiyong ah~ did you know we found her sleeping beside you on the floor in that cold without any blanket?" Dara cut in "and she didn't even ate the whole day that she was so weak she almost fell...lucky chaerinnie was there to catch her" "You better not bully her anymore jiyong ah~or I will not forgive you...you guys too!!!" said BOM. Chaerin look at jiyong and said "can I go look at her?" Jiyong gave her a nod and she went in to the room. Everyone crowded at the door to look at me sleep and to ensure that I was fine. Chaerin signalled them to go out and locked the door behind her.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"