Its Christmas :D

Gift from heaven

 

The christmas party this year was held at our dorm. I managed to hide the presents that I've gotten ready at the rooftop balcony above our dorm. Thank god that no one have been there since it was freezing cold this winter so no one knew about my surprise. After exchanging the presents, I told everyone to wait for me while I go get something. I didn't even bothered to grab a jacket and quickly make my way up to the balcony. I heard Jiyong footsteps behind me and told him to help me carry the big bags down. Back in the living room, everyone looked at me panting with 3 big bags and anticipates. I gave everyone the presents and they were so excited and loved it. 

I explained to them on why I've decided to give them all ths presents and they thanked me for being so thoughful and they loved it. I could see that proud smirk on his face. "Thats my girlfriend." He said while giving me a hug. I was blushing cause the whole YG family was there...specially eunjoo unnie se7en oppa hanbyul unnie and yoo in ah unnie...I wasn't really close to them and my boyfriend hugged me in front of them. I pushed him away but he held tight until BOM said "YAH~ I'm turning into a chicken!!! STOP IT!!!" Everyone laughed and Jiyong said "Ahrasso...chagiya~ go grab something warm...we are going up to the roof before BOM noona comes around hitting me with her corn." and quickly pushed me into the room before BOM could smack him. We excuses ourself and went up to the roof. I took out the scarf that I knitted before and tie it on Jiyong's neck. He untie half of it and wrapped me with the other half. We snuggled and look at each other "Chagiya~ thanks so much for today. You really made me feel proud in front of the lot." As we heard the countdown to Christmas and the clock strike 12, Jiyong pulled me in and kissed me in the lips. Suddenly we heard cheering from the stairs and saw that the whole YG family was there looking at us like we were some live telecast scene. Jiyong blushes immediately "YAH~ you guys really have nothing better to do eh?" smirk at me and then ran after the Bigbang boys. 2NE1 unnies then crowd around me and was saying that they were jealous and all. The both of us then spend some boys/girls talk away from each other.

Since it was Christmas, I gave the boys permission to have a cup or two. I didn't allow them to drink ever since I've been living with them cause it was bad for their health. However, as it was the holidays I wanted them to enjoy themself so I gave in to them. "yah~ since the guys would be out late and would end up drunk, lets have some girls time? how about a slumber party at our living room? Neh? Neh?" Dara said. The girls all turned and look at me with their puppy eyes, waiting for me to reply. "Ahrasso. Let me go up and get some stuffs that I need." They all clapped and went to get ready, with Dara getting ready all the blankets, BOM and Chaerin looking for some interesting movies for us girls to have a movie marathon, maknae minzy made some popcorns and chips and me going up to get the things I needed. On my way, I smsed Jiyong oppa.

Chagiya: Oppa, i'm going to stay over at 2ne1's dorm tonight. Come home early and remember not to drink too much :D ahrasso?

Baby: Ahrasso~ you too enjoy with your unnies and minzy k? Have a fun night ^^ saranghae

Chagiya: na deul saranghae <3 (i love you too)

The 5 of us cuddled together under the blanket to watch TOP oppa's 71 Into the Fire. We were at our 2nd movie and it was already 3am in the morning. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door and everyone just looked at each other with fear inside us cause at this time there shouldn't be anyone that should be knocking the door. We elbowed to signal one another to go while the knocks just got louder when finally minzy stood up and went to the door. She look throught the peek hole and turned around "Erm unnie...ottoke?". I looked at her and stood up. I opened the door to see a tipsy jiyong-ie at the door. He looked like he didn't had alot and he was very aware of everything, no doubt is he the leader. "chagiya~ *greets 2ne1 girls* I'm really sorry to spoil your gathering but I really need help. Seungri is making a mess upstairs and the others are all drunk. I can't handle it myself being tipsy..." he said with puppy eyes. I turned and look at the girls who are well equipped with their puppy eyes too. "ottoke?" I mumbled. "Its okay...you go help the boys out...since it's your job...but you owe us one...ahrraso? and next time no matter what happens jiyong oppa...you are so not going to snatch her away...now run along" said Chaerin unnie. I thanked her and said sorry to the girls before heading up. 

When I enter the room, seungri was no where to be found. Everything in the room looks perfectly fine to me. I felt a pair of hands holding me over my hoodie and knew that it was all his plan. I freed myself out of his arms and looked at him "care to explain this to me?" He hugged me again but this time from the front, with his head in my hair and whispered in my ear "chagiya~ mianhe but its christmas...I really wanted to spend time with you...I promise I would apologise to the girls later...neh?" I let out a giggle "Whats with the giggle?" he said with our nose sticking to one another. "I didn't knew--oppa--would do such a thing...you--really--miss me--that much?" I said in between all that kisses. By this time we were already in the room and jiyong closed the door behind me...locking the door with his arms still around mine and then pinned me to the door. 

"You know how much you mean to me chagiya~ hmmm looks like someone is still not convinced huh?" He lifted me up and threw me onto the bed. He flashes a smirk and then joined me on the bed, pinning me down again as i tried to make an escape. "Where do you think you are going you naughty little girl? looks like someone needs to be punished for attempting to escape from the best leader in the world eh?" He held my wrist up tight while his lips made its way from my lips to the collarbone.