Nolja!

Gift from heaven

The next day, the door bell rang and I opened the door to 4 chirpy girls standing outside. "Ahh~ you must be jiyong's girlfriend that sajangnim was talking about." said Dara. I greeted them and welcome them in, saying "I'm whipping up some lunch for the oppas. Would you like to join us?" The girls agreed and I went back to the kitchen to whip up more food. The girls were kind enough to help me set the table up while I get the oppas. Everyone sat around the table, complementing my food and all. I felt that we were like a family.

After lunch, CL told the boys to clean up while they had something to talk to me. Before they could say anything I was pulled to my room with all the 2ne1 members in there. They locked the door and it made me abit worried cause this was the first time we meet. They bombed me with all the questions that they have been dying to know and we were having girls talk until jiyong knocked on the door, demanding them to free his girlfriend. They asked me to treat them as sisters and that I'm free to visit them at their dorm anytime. In return, I ask them to come to have meals with all of us anytime they are free. After that they open the door to let jiyong in, they all said they were leaving back to their dorms and smiled at me, then smile that jiyong. I stood up and lead them to the door. 

After the girls left, jiyong took me back to the room and asked me what we talked about. I just smiled back and said "everything". He gave a worried face and then I couldn't take it anymore and said "I'm joking! Why are you so nervous? What did you do outside that I'm unaware of?" teasing him. He looked at me and said nervously that he did nothing. 

2 days later, I finally found out why he was acting so nervous that day. I've got a call from CL asking me to come over to their dorm for she had something to tell me. I nervously went down and she welcomed me with a hug and then lead me into her room. She sat me down on her bed and she grabbed a chair to sit in front of me. This was the first time I talk to CL on one to one. I was a fan of her since 2ne1's debut. She was so hot! On that day, she was wearing a hoodie and hot pants that even as a women I couldn't take it. She notice that I was her fan that day when they were in my room. To calm me. she started to ask me about what I liked about her and everything about me being a fangirl of her. We were chatting for quite some time until CL told me something.  

"I used to go out with jiyong oppa."

The atmosphere was awkward all of a sudden. She knew I was jealous. 

"Don't worry its over between us now and we are like brothers and sister. I really think you suit him more. The reason that I called you today is that I really want to see you guys end up together."

I told her that I was always happy to see the interaction between her and jiyong oppa. I was a hardcore skydragon fan cause this are the 2 leaders that I was crazy for. "Oh so you were one of the skydragon fans out there. Are you sad to know that we were ONCE together and not anymore?" This question really caught me off guard. It was really a waste that this 2 are not together anymore. But if they were together, I wouldn't have a chance to be together with Jiyong oppa. She then smiled and then hug me in her arms "haha you are so cute. No wonder jiyong oppa likes you. Lets be sisters ok? I love chatting with you. If you need someone to talk to feel free to approach me ok?" I nodded and invited her up to our dorm for some strawberry icecream. She was so happy and agreed. While we were eating side by side in front of the TV watching Secret Garden, Jiyong came back home with the other boys. They were so shocked to see the both of us being so good together. Obviously they knew that the two leaders had a past before. They look at each other and gave jiyong a pat before proceeding back to their rooms. Jiyong just stood there with his feets rooted to the ground. Both me and Chaerin knew what was going through jiyong's mind but we decided to leave him there. Thats what happen when he hides something from me.

Jiyong came back to his senses and then walked quickly into the room. After 5 mins, he swing open his door and pulled me up. Chaerin knew that jiyong needed to talk to me and stood up. She pinched my cheeks and ask me to call her anytime. As soon as she left, Jiyong dragged me into his room and pinned me on the wall. His two hands still grabbing my wrist hard against the wall. I struggle to free myself but this boy is real strong. I gave up struggling and just stood there. He loosen his grip but pulled me to the bed. He kneeled on the floor with his head on my lap. I grabbed his face and hold it so that his sparkling eyes were looking at me. He wanted to turn back to hide his tears but I grabbed him hard. Tears dropped down his cheeks and that broke my heart. I wiped off his tears with my thumb and asked why he was crying. He replied "Sorry~ really sorry~ I should have told you about me and chaerin. I...I..." I kisssed him on his lips to make him stop. "Yah~ its okay. Don't feel so bad. I'm not blaming you. Everyone has their own past that they don't want to talk about darling." I helped him up to the bed and wiped off the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Chaerin unnie felt that there was a need to tell me about you guys see-ing that I was still unaware because she wanted us to last long. And thank you." Jiyong looked up, wiped off the excess tears on his angel face and said. "Why thank me?"

"Thats because...if not for you...I would not have felt so much love from someone. I would not have a chance to meet Bigbang and even live with them. I would not have a chance to meet 2ne1 and my idol CL. I would not have so many awesome oppas and unnies and dongsaeng. Chaerin unnie wouldn't treat me like her own sister. That is all because of you boy."

Jiyong finally smiled and gave me a hug. Just then, Seungri barge in and we seperated. "YAH!!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KNOCKING BEFORE COMING IN!" He was going to continue until I stopped him by squishing our hands and said "look at seungri, he's so frighten by that. Seungri ah~ you were looking for you hyung?" Seungri look at jiyong and look back at me again, "the hyungs were hungry so we were wondering if you could cook us something." Jiyong threw a death glare at seungri but I covered his eyes and then said to seungri "Ahrasso seungri ah...I will be out in a min." I winked at him and then signal for him to leave for me to calm this boy down. He understood and close the door behind him. "Jiyong ah~ control your temper. Although he is the maknae but you can't always treat him like that. Just tell him nicely. Go wash your face and then come out for dinner. Your face is burning red."

I left the boy to calm his emotions down while I go whip up something for the 5 hungry boys. While we sat at the table, I noticed that seungri was trying to avoid seating near jiyong or anywhere where they could make contact. I knew I had to do something and made jiyong seat in front of seungri. With me being in the middle. Seungri looked at me with his pleading eyes but I reassured him that everything would be fine. I knew he was killing the poor boy in front of him with his killer glare. I stepped on his leg, making him groan in pain. I whispered. "The other members are looking at you. I know you are still angry with seungri, tell you what I will let you get your revenge later on...ok? eat more to get more energy." Seungri looked at me and was so afraid. I rested my hands on his to ensure that everything would be alright. 

After dinner and cleaning up, I asked Jiyong to wait in the room while I get seungri. When he was in the room, I got seungri and told him "Don't worry. I would be with you inside so he won't do anything to you. I promise. You guys need to solve the problem. You guys are a team. Remember?" I lead him in and locked the door behind us. I could see his hands shaking with fear while jiyong just gave him a death stare. I pulled jiyong up and told him "oppa, why are you frighthening poor maknae like that? I know rules are rules but he might have forgotten about it with the other 3 hungry hyungs order." Seungri kneeled down in front of us and begged "hyung sorry...really sorry...I've forgotten about it...really...please forgive me..." Jiyong walked towards Seungri and I pulled him back...i knew he was going to bash maknae cause he was still angry...but he turned looking at me and tell me that its going to be alright. He pulled maknae up to his legs and hugged him "YAH~ why are you so cute?!! do you think I would be so angry? I was really stressed today so I decided to have a laugh. You made my day boy." Seungri's legs gave in due to all the shocked that he received. I was giggling behind looking at this Tom and Jerry couple. Seungri look at me with that you-knew-it-long-ago expression. But I waved my hands cause I really had no idea.