Trimester 1: Please Let Me Hold You

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

"Yesung! I haven't seen you in ages!" I said while hugging him when we got out of The Arena.
"It was only for a year." He said.
"But I still missed you!" I hugged him tighter.

I really missed Yesung, I hadn't seen him in a whole year! In my opinion a year was way too long, he was my best friend and I needed him in my life. Yesung and I already know eachother since we were little, because he was the son of my dad's best friend who is also a spy. We went to preschool together and also to highschool, but then Yesung had to leave with his family. They were going to Thailand for a year because his parents had to do a secret mission.
When Yesung told me that he had to leave, I was so sad that I needed to cry. I was going to loose my best friend. But Yesung told me that, eventually, we would be able to hang out again.

"Didn't I tell you that I would come back?" Yesung said.
"Yes you did. I'm so happy you're back!"
"Let's catch up, do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Yesung asked with a huge smile on is face.
"Sounds good! At my place?" I asked.
"Alright, see you tonight!"

 

--------------
(Yesung)

Yesung left IS HQ and took his motorcycle to drive home. He didn't drive straight to home though, he first made a quick stop at the movie store.

'Which movie will SooMee like?' He thought to himself.
'I think I'm going for a horror movie. She always sais that she isn't afraid of anything, but that's defenitely not true. I can remember that one time I wanted to watch a horror movie with her and she insisted not to, she said that she was afraid that I might get scared! But this time, she can't avoid it watching a scary movie with me.'

"Can I help you?" A shopkeeper asked. 
"Uhm.. Yes. I'm looking for a good horror movie. A movie were a girl would get scared of.." Yesung said.
"Aha, I know exactly what you mean, follow me."

The shopkeeper walked to the horror movies and started searching.

"What about.. this one?" The shopkeeper showed Yesung a movie.
"Death Bell? Is it good?" Yesung asked curious.
"Your girlfriend will defenitely get scared from this movie." He smirked.
"Uhm.. well, she's not my girlfriend.." Yesung said.
"Owh~ I get it.. She isn't your girlfriend YET." The shopkeer said.
"I don't know what you're talking about, can I just pay for this movie?!"
"Okay okay, call down bro.." The shopkeeper said while walking to the counter.
"That will be 20000 Won, please."

Yesung paid for the movie and left without saying goodbye, he took his motorcycle and went home.

'What was that supposed  to be?! Why would he bring up such things?! SooMee is NOT my girlfriend! I mean.. that's impossible.. right?' Yesung wondered.
'I mean, it's not that I haven't thought about it. I HAVE thought about it, in fact I have had a huge crush on her for a very long time! But it's impossible, right?! I mean, we're friends! JUST FRIENDS! It's IMPOSSIBLE for us to be a couple!..... Why the heck did I have to leave last year?! Maybe, if I hadn't left.. me and SooMee would be together... NO! Don't think such things, Yesung! …… But..I think those feelings are already gone.. I mean, it was a year ago since we saw eachother, I'm pretty sure that my feelings for SooMee are gone.'

 

--------------
( SooMee)

I was in the supermarket, I was buying some snacks for tonight.

'What shall I buy?' I wondered while looking at thousends of different snacks.
'I think I'm just gonna buy popcorn and chips. After all, Yesung loves those things the most... That's funny, after a year without seeing him I still remember his favourite snacks..'

I took the popcorn of the shelves and paid for them. Then, I recieved a text. 
'I bought the movie, I'm sure you will love it, kekeke.. -Yesung' 
"I wonder what you're up to, Yesung.." I mumbled, I sent him a text back.
'That's great ^^ I already bought the snacks, see you tonight at 9:00 PM :) -SooMee'

 

--------------

 

"I haven't seen Yesung in such a long time, I really started to miss that guy." Mom said while she helped me with getting everything ready for tonight.
"I know mom, I missed him too." I said while putting the popcorn in a huge bowl. "That's why I invited him over for a movie night, so that we can catch up a bit." I explained.
"Am I also invited?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"Uhm~ You know, mom… I kinda wanted it to be just Yesung and me, is that okay with you?"
"I know honey, I was just teasing you." My mom said while laughing a little bit.
"You're really funny mom." I said sarcastically.
"I know." She said, "But, SooMee.."
"Yes mom?"
"Your dad and I are going out tonight, so we will be back late.. Is that okay with you? I know we don't see eachother very often, but we will be able to spend more time with eachother later. Okay, SooMee?" She asked.
"Of course that's alright with me, mom! I'm pretty sure nothing will happen tonight. It's not like there are going to be criminals who want to steal our stuff, right? And if does happen I'm pretty sure that Yesung and I can handle them, we are trained to beat people's ." I joked.

 

----------

 

"We should go now, honey. I have made a reservation at th restaurant at 10:30 PM and it takes about 25 minutes to get there and it's already 9:00 PM!" My dad said to my mom, he was in a hurry but my dad always was when they did such things. He always wanted to be on schedule.
"I know, but I want to wait until Yesung is here. I don't want our daughter to be alone, what if something happens?!" My mom said to my dad.
"I'm pretty sure nothing will happen, SooMee is old and responsible enough to take care of herself."
"I still want to wait."
"Aish.." My dad signed. But we didn't have to wait very long, the doorbell rang.

'RingDingDong'

I walked to the door and opened it, it indeed was Yesung.

"Yesung, I'm so glad you could make it!" I hugged him.
"Me too!" He hugged me back.
"Hello, Yesung." My mom said, "I haven't seen you in awhile."
"Nice to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Cha." Yesung said and he bowed to my parents.
"It's also nice to see you again, Yesung." My dad said to him, "But we have to go now, we are already late." 
"Have a nice time!" I said while waving them goodbye.
"Bye!" My parents said.

I closed the door and walked to the living room, Yesung followed me. He looked around like he had never been here before.

"Is something wrong, Yesung?" I asked confused.
"No, why would something be wrong?" He asked me.
"It's just.. You're looking around like you've never been here before, is everything alright?"
"It's just that I haven't been here in awhile and it changed a lot here." He explained.
"Aha, I get it." I said, "Come on, let's sit."

I walked to the living room and Yesung followed me. When we arrived at the living I went sitting at the couch. Yesung didn't.

"Wow!" He said while looking at the table which was stuffed with snacks and drinks.
"You remembered my favourite snacks! You even remember my favourite kind of chips!"
"Hot pepper chips, how could I forget?" I smiled at him, "Which movie are we going to watch, actually?"
"You would like to know that, don't you? I'm sure you will love it." He grinned.
"Okay, let's watch it!"

Yesung put the DVD in he DVD-player and went sitting next to me. The movie menu popped p on the screen.
"Death Bell?! What kind of movie is that?!" I asked shocked. He didn't bring a horror movie, right?
"It's a horror movie." he said.
"WHAT?!" I yelled, "Why did you bring a horror movie?!"
"We've never watched a horror movie together, I thought it was about time." Yesung stated.
"But I don't like.. I mean, what if you get afraid?" I asked him.
"I'm pretty sure I can handle this movie, I'm old enough and so are you." 
"But.. I.." I stutterd.
"Don't worry, if you get scared I will protect you." He smirked
"I won't get scared! I'm not afraid of anything!"
"Then prove it." Yesung said.
"Fine! Start the damn movie already!" I said angrily.

Yesung pressed the play button and the movie started. I prepared myself for a lot of scary moments and blood, I don't like these kind of movies at all! But I'm not gonna tell Yesung that I'm a chicken when it comes to horror movies. So I'm always making up these lame excuses to make sure that I don't need to watch these kinds of movies, like 'We better can't watch this, you will get scared.' or 'I don't have the time for childish movies like that.' But now I have to prove Yesung that I won't get scared..

'What is this movie about?" I asked Yesung.
"I don't know, I haven't seen it before. Something about a school I believe." He replied.

The movie started of pretty slow, almost boring.. Until, the first person got kidnapped and later on, murdered...
The movie continued like that, people got kidnapped and then they got murdered. No big deal, unless you're me. I was truly terrified. Everytime someone got killed or stabbed with long knives, I coverred my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Yesung asked, "I thought you weren't afraid of these 'childish movies'?"
"I'm not afraid.." I was about to protest, but then someone got killed again in the movie.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" I yelled and grabbed Yesung. I hold onto him very tight.
"What.. what are you doing, SooMee?..." Yesung asked shocked. Suddenly, he felt a warm feeling inside his chest.
"I'm scared, alright! I'm just scared, you were right!" I yelled, but I didn't let him go. I just needed to hold him.
"It's alright.." Yesung held me tight and patted me softly on my head.
"I'm so sorry, Yesung.."
"Why are you sorry?"
"All the time I said that I wasn't afraid of horror movies, but I AM AFRAID!" I couldn't take it anymore, I was so afraid and sad and tired that I needed to cry!
"It's just that..I..I didn't want to show my fear to you!" I sniffled.
"Calm down, SooMee! It's alright!" Yesung comforted me, "You don't have to cry! The movie is almost over, shall we stop watching?" Yesung continued patting my head.
"No, it's alright." I calmed down a little bit, "If it's almost over then it is alright, I guess. But is it alright if I hold you, just in case something scary happens?"
"Of course that's alright! I'm always there for you, remember?" He whispered.
"I know, thank you Yesung." 

We continued with watching the movie, I held Yesung tight. I became even more tired..

 

--------------
(Yesung)

The movie ended, SooMee was still holding Yesung.

"SooMee, the movie ended. Are you alright?" Yesung whispered.
"....."
There wasn't a response, Yesung looked at SooMee. She fell asleep, but she was still holding him.
Yesung stood up very carefully, trying to not wake up SooMee. He walked to a closet and pulled out a blanket, he then walked back to the couch and sat down again. He pulled SooMee agains him very carefully and then wrapped the blanket around both of them.
'Phew.. she didn't woke up.' Yesung thought.
He holded SooMee very carefully and placed his head on hers, he got that warm feeling inside his chest again.
Then, Yesung also fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

What's that warm feeling Yesung has when he's with SooMee? Do you think he's still in love with her, even after a whole year without seeing eachother?
Please let me know what you think of the story so far, tell me your thoughts about SooMee and Yesung's "relationship"!

I'm very sorry that it took me so long to update my story, I'm just really busy with school. In fact, starting from next week I have many exams, so I will become even more busy :"( But I will try my best to update as much as possible, so please be patient!

Please comment and subscribe!