Trimester 1: lean, mean, fighting machine

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

"Sp.. Spy Mentor?!" Yesung stuttered.

"Yes" my dad responded calmly "HaYun and I thought you were the right person to be the Spy Mentor of our daughter."
"Wow thank you sir, this really is an honour. I won't let you down!" Yesung saluted my dad.
"Uhm excuse me.." I interrupted them, "but can you please explain to me what all of thus means?"
"A Spy Mentor.." my dad started, "is someone who already graduated his or her SIT training."
"But wait" I interrupted my dad again, "Yesung hasn't graduated yet.."
"Please let me finish before you start asking questions, SooMee. So, a Spy Menotr is someone who guides a SIT in their final training proces, when it is almost time for the SIT to graduate. So, since it is almost time for you to graduate, you will need to have a Spy Mentor whom will guide you and teach you everything you need to know for your graduation. Now, Yesung will take that important role in your training. Officially, he only can be your Spy Mentor after he graduates, but this time we make an exeption because the two of you make an excellent team. So, Yesung, I hereby unofficially announce you SooMee's Spy Mentor. After you graduate it will be all official, of course." 

My dad shook Yesung's hand.
"Thank you sir, I will do my best." Yesung said firmly.
"Now, the two of you can start your training session." my dad said.

My mom and dad left the Fighting-Area.

Yesung looked at me with a grin on his face.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked while laughing a little bit.
"Because.." Yesung walked towards me and stood really close to me, he looked me deeply in the eyes and said: "I'm not going easy on you."
"What do you mean?" I moved my head closer to his.

[Yesung's POV]

She moved my head closer to mine.
It made me nervous. It made me want to grab her face softly with my hands and press my lips against hers.

"The fact that we are good friends won't be holding me back from being a good Spy Mentor, so you have to give it your all. Deal?"
I wanted to move my face closer to hers', but at that moment she said "Deal" and moved her face away.

Goddamnit Yesung why are you such a ?

[SooMee's POV]

"Deal." I said and looked around the room.
I saw all kinds of fighting equipment like boxing gloves and punch bags.

"Are you ready for a little practising?" Yesung asked.

We went to the middle of the room and I was making a fighting pose, Yesung laughed.
"What's so funny?"
"You have no idea what you are doing, are you?"
"Of course I have."

I tried to hit him with my fist but he dodged it and quickly grabbed my arms.
Before I knew, I was lying on the floor. Yesung held my arms and held them against my back.

[Yesung's POV]

Okay Yesung, play it cool. Make a sarcastic remark.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" I said.

Nailed it.

[SooMee's POV]

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Yesung asked sarcastically.
"Okay I admit it, I'm not good at fighting."

Yesung laughed and helped me up.
"Don't worry. That's what a Spy Mentor is for, to help you become a lean, mean, fighting machine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading the new chapter, I hope y'all are still enjoying the story. Please let me know what you think about it and if you have any tips/suggestions, please let me know in the comments :)

I think I will write the story a little bit more of a faster pace now, because all the good things are still to come. Please look forward to it!

Please Comment and Subscribe!