Trimester 1: What is this feeling?

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

This chapter makes use of a soundtrack*

*soundtrack: a song that you can listen to while you're reading the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chapter soundtrack: Yang Yoseob - Caffeine [piano] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFy0znd0r8I) 

(Tao)

It was 6.30 AM, it was still dark outside.
Tao stood up early this morning. After taking a shower, he dressed himself and ate some sandwiches.
When he was done, he went outside. His house was near a beach where Tao often went to. He loved to take a stroll on the beach, he always becomes very calm when he takes a stroll at the beach. The beach was like a second home to him, he always came there when he was troubled and needed advice, or just to look at the waves.

It was 7.00 AM and Tao arrived at the beach. Unlike the other times Tao went to the beach, he did not take a stroll this time. He just sat down at the place where the the water of the sea could touch the sand of the beach. The sound of the little waves calmed him down and made his mind go blank, it was one of his favorite sounds. After everything that happened yesterday, he definitely needed to blank his mind. The only thing that was on his mind, was SooMee. He couldn't forget about her.

'She must have been really shocked when I tried to kiss her yesterday..
I just did not know what came over me, I suddenly just had the urge to kiss her.. But, why?'

Tao went with his hand through the little waves that slowly touched the sand. The water felt soft and peaceful and, it reminded him of when he held SooMee's hand and when their faces were so close to eachother that they could feel eachothers warmth..

'The water feels just like her.. soft, loving..'

He suddenly pulled his hand out of the water.

'Aish~ Why am I thinking these things?! Can't I just forget about what happened? No, that's impossible.. I can't forget it, I can't forget her.. and most important: I don't want to forget her..'

Tao went with his hand through the water again.
It felt like he was arguing with himself in his mind.

'Why do I not want to forget her?
Because I cant.
Why not?
It's just.. when I see her, I get this strange feeling.. and I don't know what it is.. It feels like, when I see her, my whole chest is on fire. When I look at her, my whole mind goes blank and I only can think about her..
So?
I never felt this way before..
What do you feel exactly?
I don't know..
Yes you do.
How would you know?
Because I'm you. Don't lie to yourself, you know how you feel about her.
I know.
Then tell me, how do you feel about her?
.. I, I like her.. 
I can't hear you.
I like her!
Prove it.
How?
Say it out loud. Or even better, shout it.
...
Do it, say what you feel.'

Tao stood up.

"I like you SooMee!" He shouted.

It felt strange to say this out loud, he was surprised that he even had the guts to do it. 
He sat down on the ground again, he looked at the sun which was rising and slowly illuminated the beach.

'Shall I confess my feelings to her? No. It's to soon, I don't even know if she likes me.
I first have to get to know her better and become closer to her.
I think I first need to talk with her about what happened yesterday, when I see her at school I will talk to her.'

Before he left, Tao took a good look at the sea. He then walked to his home again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hi everyone :)
So I finally uploaded another chapter!
I know it's a short one, but it was necessary for the story line.
Tao just needed to know what his feelings towards SooMee are.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, tell me what you think!

As you probably also noticed, I used a song with this chapter.
I thought it would be a good idea to also use songs, tell me if you like that idea.
I appreciate your opinion :)

Please comment and subscribe!