Trimester 1:That's Dramatic

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

Tao moved his head closer to mine, our lips almost touched.

"Guys! I'm back from the dentist!"

'Aish! Why, just at this moment, does somebody need to interrupt us?!' I thought.

I, unwillingly, looked away from Tao to see who it was. It was Zelo.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" He said. He obviously didn't get it that he was a huge er..
"That's... great, Zelo.' I said.

I was starting to get a bit grumpy and I think Tao felt the same about it, he didn't say anything but he still stood very close to me and held my hand. I think Zelo slowly started to realise that there was something different.

"Guys, what.. what are you two doing?" Zelo said, a little hessitant.

Tao quickly looked at me and then looked back at Zelo.

"Uhm.. Tao and I.." I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. But Tao quickly came up with something.
"There was something stuck in SooMee's hair, so I wanted to remove it." Tao said.

He then acted like there was really something stuck in my hair and he casually removed it.
Zelo shrugged and continued with talking like nothing happened.

"Like I said, I'm back from the dentist. I got a teeth pulled out! It was a good thing that I got an anesthetic, or else it would hurt so much!" Zelo told us enthousiastically.

"RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!"

"SooMee, we need to go back to class!" Zelo said.

He quickly walked away, Tao and I were alone again.

"Uhm.. Tao.." I wanted to talk with him about what just happened, but he interrupted me.
"You need to go back to class, or else you're going to be late. You don't want to get detention, do you?" He smirked.
"Yeah.. That's right. Well.. see you later."

Before I walked away, Tao squeezed my hand a bit and he then let it go. 

"Bye.."

 

--------------

 

Class ended for today. I just walked outsied the school, when I suddenly heard a lot of screaming.
I tried to find the source of the screaming, I looked around until I saw a lot of girls. They were standing around someone, and they were definitely the source of the loud screaming. I was curious about the reason for them to scream so hard, so I walked a little bit closer to the circle, which consisted of about 20 girls, to see what happened. 
They were standing around a guy. The guy sat on a black motorcycle and he was holding two helmets, a black helmet in his left hand and a red helmet in his right hand. He seemed to enjoy the attention he got from all those girls.
I couldn't see his face clearly, but when he said something to the girls I immediately knew who the guy was.

"Who wants to wear this helmet and have a ride with me?!" The guy joked.

It was Yesung.
At the moment Yesung asked it, all of the girls were screaming even louder.

"Which of these beautiful ladies shall I choose?" He said dramatically while looking to the sky.
"Please, God. Please help me with this hard quest, which of these beautiful ladies shall I choose?"

He then looked around, he looked at every girl. Then, he noticed me and grinned.
I was curious to see what was going to happen. Knowing Yesung, he would first try to do something totally unexpected.
I was right.
Yesung looked at the girl who stood the closest to him, he smiled and then winked at her. The girl was so astonished that she immediately fainted.
I knew that this was exactly what Yesung planned, because he then looked at the all the other girls and continued talking with his 'dramatic voice'.

"Oh good Lord, what just happened?" He said.
"I just wanted to ask this girl if she wanted to have a ride with me, and then she suddenly fainted."

He looked down and shook his head like he was very sad and disappointed.

"Then... I shall ask someone else. Someone who won't faint. Someone who won't be afraid to fall of my motorcycle... Someone daring.." He continued, still with his dramatic voice.
"But who.. Who will be that girl?"

The girls again started screaming and yelling, Yesung looked around again.
He then pointed at me.

"YOU!" He said loud.

I decided to play along with his little 'drama'.

"I'm honored to be chosen by you." I said.

I walked up to him and bowed. He put the helmet on my head and then helped me to get on the motorcycle.
He looked at the other girls.

"I will see you all again another time." He said.

He put on his own helmet and started his motor. We then drove away. 
He said that I needed to hold him tight, because otherwise I would fall off of his motorcycle.
So I did.
I enjoyed riding the motorcycle with Yesung, I loved to look at the scenery that quickly flew by.
A few minutes later, we arrived at my home.

"Thanks for taking me home, Yesung." I said when I got back on my feet again.
"No problem." He said.

I gave him back his helmet.

"Do you want to come in? I can make you something to eat." I asked him.
"I would love to, but I need to go to The HQ. I need to do some training." He said.
"It's alright, let's hang out another time." 
"Sounds good. But.. I need to go now."
"Okay, bye." I said.

But instead of saying goodbye, Yesung hugged me

"I'll promise you that I will hang around with you more." He whispered.

He let go of me and then got back on his motorcycle again.

"Bye." He said before he drove away.

 

--------------

 

I lay in bed.
I was thinking about what happened today between me and Tao.

'Did he really wanted to kiss me? Or did I just imagine it? Maybe there was really something stuck in my hair and he just wanted to remove it. But if that's the case, then why did he hold my hand? He also looked quite irritated when Zelo suddenly appeared, he didn't say a single thing to him.
And Tao almost started a fight with Taemin! It seemed like he really wanted to defend me..
What do I do? 
Do I need to confront Tao about what happened today between us, or not?
I wish somebody could help me.."