Trimester 1: One Of The Boys

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

I can't believe this! WHY AM I THE ONLY GIRL IN THIS CLASS?! This is so unfair! I was hoping to make friends that are GIRLS!
Well..maybe it isn't that bad.. If they're handsome then I guess that it's alright. Then atleast I have something to watch during class.
I signed and knocked on the door.

"Come in" an unknown voice said.

I opened the door and walked inside, everyone was looking at me.

"You must be the new student." The teacher said, he turned out to be the unknown voice.
"Um..yes I am." I said.
"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class."

I looked at my new classmates.

"Hello, I'm Cha SooMee. Please treat me well!" I said, then I quickly bowed.
"Thank you SooMee." The teacher said, "But...you're a little late aren't you?"
"I'm very sorry teacher, I couldn't find the classroom." I said to the teacher.
"Call me Mr. Park." The teacher said.
"I'm very sorry for being so late Mr. Park.." I said again.
"Well, because it's your first day, I won't be mad." He said.
I signed from relief.
"But..." He continued. Oh God, what's going to happen to me?
"I think you should do something to make it up to us for making such a mistake.."
"What do you mean?" I asked Mr. Park.
"What about answering a simple question?"
"Like what?" I asked nervous.

"ARE YOU STILL A ?!" Somebody yelled.

Everybody bursted out in laughing, except for me and Mr. Park.

"Shut it Kris!" Mr. Park said to the so called "Kris"
"Why do you want to know, Kris? Do you want someone who's experienced to be your first?" I said in return.

"OOOH~" Somebody said and people started to whistle.

"Not that kind of questions. Does somebody know a good question to ask SooMee?" Mr. Park asked the class.
"What is your most embarrassing moment ever?! Somebody asked.
"That's a good question. Thank you Leeteuk." Mr. Park said, "Tell us, SooMee."
"Umm.. Okay, let me think..." I said, "When I was 15 years old, I had a huge crush on a guy. When it was his birthday he invited me to his birthday party.
I thought it would be a good idea to confess to him at the party. So when he was alone I decided that I would confess to him, but when I walked to him I tripped and I fell. My head landed in the birthday cake..."

Everybody bursted out in laughing again, including me. Even Mr. Park was laughing.

"And everybody at the party was laughing at me including the guy I liked!" I continued while laughing.
"Okay, thank you for that..um.. interesting story, SooMee." Mr. Park said. "You can go pick a seat now."

I looked around the class but I didn't need to worry about where to sit, because one guy waved at me and pointed at the empty desk next to him.
I didn't hesitate for a moment and I headed to the empty desk next to the guy. When I sat down, I looked at the guy. He had blonde hair... 

"Hi." The guy said happily, "I'm Zelo."
"Hi Zelo, I'm SooMee." I said to him. "Your hair.."
"What's wrong with it? Is there a bug in my hair?!" He quickly went with his hands through his hair.
"No no, there's no bug!" I said. "It's just that.."
"What?" Zelo asked.
"It's..blonde..." I said, "I've never seen a Korean guy with blonde hair before.."
"Hahaha! Is that it? Well, I'm not the only guy with blonde hair at this school" He said while laughing.
"Really?! That's... interesting."

"Attention please everyone!" Mr. Park said.
"I think our new student doesn't know everybody's names yet, so when I say your name please say something to show that you're here. Everybody understand?"
"Yes." The class said.

I was really paying attention now, I really wanted to know who was who. It would be a lot easier to scold Kris after the class ended if I knew who Kris was..
Mr. Park started reading the names.

"Zelo?" 
"Yo." Zelo said

"Kris?" 
"What's up?" Kris said.
I looked at Kris, the ity guy..
He looked like a bad guy. Damn.. he was handsome too...

"Leeteuk?"
"Nice to meet you." Leeteuk said with a smile on his face. "What kind of cake was it?"
I smiled back at him.
"Banana, it was delicious." I said while laughing.

"Key?"
"Hello." Key said.
This guy had even weirder hair than Zelo. It was blonde.. with pink. It looked very cute though.

"Onew?"
"Hi." Onew said, he chuckled.
I needed to laugh, Onew looked like a very funny guy.

"Luhan?"
"I'm here." Luhan said.
Luhan looked so cute that I wanted to give him a big hug, I almost did.

"Kai?"
"Hi." Kai said.
Great, another handsome guy. I would sure enjoy my time in this class.

"Sehun?"
"Hello." Sehun said.
Sehun sat next to Luhan, they looked really close..

"Taemin?"
"What?" Taemin said, it looked like he was angry or something. 
When I looked at him, I was shocked. That Taemin guy turned out to be the guy I bumped into in the hallway.