Trimester 1: My New School

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

RingDingDong!RingDingDong!RingDingDong!RingDingDong!

I woke up from the loud noice that my alarmclock was making, it was the sound I hated the most. I slammed the button of the alarmclock and the sound stopped. I stepped out of my bed and then I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.
When I was done I started dressing myself, I desided to wear my favourite outfit: black leggings, oversized red shirt, red beanie and my black wedges.

I walked downstairs, when I arrived in the kitchen my mom was already sitting at the kitchentable which was stuffed with food.

"Goodmorning honey! Look! I've made you breakfast!" My mom said enthusiastically.
"Thank you mom, it sure looks delicious!" I said. Did I already mention that my mom is an even better cook than Unnie? Well she defenitely is.
"Are you excited for your first day at your new school?" She asked me.
"Yes, of course I am. But I'm also a little nervous.."
"Why are you nervous? She asked surprised.
"Because I'm new at that school and I transferred in the second month of the school year. So everybody already knows eachother and then there's me, a complete stranger. What if nobody likes me?"
"Of course they will like you, SooMee. Don't act so ridiculous!"
"Okay, mom." I said while looking at my watch, "It's already 8.30 AM! I need to go!" I said while standing up from my chair and putting on my jacket.
"Bye mom!"
"Bye honey, have fun!"

But I was already outside.

 

--------------

 

While I was walking to school, I remembered the first time I was visiting my new school, together with my mom.

We were at the principal's office.


"I'm sure you will love this school" The principal said. "It's a very unique school."
"What do you mean with 'unique'?" I asked the principal.
"I mean that, unlike other schools, we have a very special class-system. Every trimester, the students are going to switch classes. They will be placed into a differrent class, so they can get to know more people."
"That sounds fun." My mom said. "You will get a lot of new friends, SooMee. Isn't that nice?"
"It's incredible." I said sarcastically.
"Don't mind her, she's just a little nervous." My mom said to the principal.
"It's alright." He said.


I arrived at the school, I was looking at my watch. IT'S ALREADY 8.55 AM! I only got 5 minutes left to get to my class!!
I started running through the hallway. I needed to remember which class I had to go to. I believe it was class B.10.
It almost was 9.00 AM, I started running faster. I ran around the corner, because I was in such a hurry I didn't see that there was someone around that corner. I bumped into him and I fell on the ground, I looked at the person whom I bumped into. It was a boy, he had short brown hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, he was very fashionable too. He looked like a nice guy...until he started yelling at me.

"WATCH OUT YOU LUNATIC!!" He yelled at me, "Do you have any idea how much these clothes cost?! I don't want them to be soiled with your germs!"
"I'm..sorry.." I mumbled..
"You better be sorry, you fool!" He yelled at me before he was heading to his class.

He was gone... what the hell just happened?!
I didn't have the time to think about that, I already was late for class. I was heading to class B.10, on the door of the class hung a sign with the names of the students of class B.10:

Class B.10

- Zelo
- Kris
- Leeteuk
- Key
- Onew
- Luhan
- Kai
- Sehun
- Taemin
- SooMee

I looked closer at the sign, am I the only girl in this class?!