Trimester 1: When Good meets Bad

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

What. The. .
Taemin and I are a pairing?!

"Before I start to explain the assignment, are there any questions so far?" Mr. Park asked us.

Well.. I defenitely had some questions! As well as Taemin because we both raised our hand at the same time.

"Yes, Taemin. What's your question?"
"Why do I have to be a pairing with that stupid ?!" Taemin asked. 
"Watch your mouth, Taemin! I'm not even going to respond to that nonsense! SooMee.. What's your question?" 
"Why do I have to be a pairing with that ing ?!" I asked.
"Watch your mouth young lady! If the two of you continue like that, you'll get detention.. TOGETHER!" Mr. Park said, he was really furious!
"You will make this assignment together, whether you like it or not! You guys don't have a choice.."
"But.." Taemin started.
"If you're going to say one more word, you'll get detention." Mr. Park said. He sighed "...Well.. Let's continue, I shall explain the assignment to you all."

Mr. Park explained what we needed to do for the assignment, but I didn't even listen. Why, out of all those people, did it have to be Taemin?! I mean, like, we don't even get along! He hates me and I hate him! 

 

---------------

 

"If he sais something mean to you, just tell me. I'm going to kick his !" Tao said when I told him about the English assignment with Taemin.
"There's no need to, Tao.." I said. 

We were at the school's cafeteria, we were standing in the line to get some food. 

"I really mean it! I know martial arts!" Tao shouted. Some people looked at us.
"Shh~ Don't talk that loud Tao! People are staring at us.."
"Just tell me if there's something wrong, alright? I'll help you with it." Tao said firmly, he looked me in the eyes.
"Alright." I quickly looked away, I could feel my cheecks turning red.

We took some food and paid at the checkout. We then walked to a table and took a seat.

"Where's Zelo, actually? Tao asked once we sat down.
""After class was over, he said he needed to go to the dentist or something. So he wasn't able to have lunch with us." I explained.
"That's a pity.."
"I know, what if the dentist pulls all of Zelo's teeth out?!"
"That would be so funny! Then he would probably look like an old grandpa!" Tao joked.

We bursted out in laughing. The idea of Zelo as an old grandpa with no teeth made us laugh like crazy!
After we were done laughing, we ate something.

"Should I bring your tray away?" Tao said once we were done with our lunch.
"Okay, thanks."
"It's a pleasure." 

Tao took the trays and brought them back to the counter.

"About which author do you have to do the assignment?" Tao asked once he sat down again.
"William Shakespeare." I said.
"Ah! I know him! Actually, I have read a couple of his books.." Tao said enthusiastically.
"Really?! But aren't they, like, super difficult?" I asked him.
"They are.. for normal people. But I'm not normal.. I'm Tao, I am super smart!" 
"You're funny, Tao." I needed to laugh.

I could always count on Tao to cheer me up. 
Tao stopped with talking and looked at me, without saying anything.
He smiled and again he looked into my eyes. I also looked into his eyes, he had really beautiful eyes..

"Hey LUNATIC!" Somebody yelled through the cafeteria.

I didn't notice it, I was too busy with looking into Tao's eyes.
Until.. someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

"I was talking to YOU, !" The same person yelled, it was Taemin.
"Don't call her a !" Tao yelled back at Taemin.

Everybody in the cafeteria was silent and was watching us.
Tao stood up from his chair and stood in front of Taemin. Kris and Kai where standing behind Taemin, it was almost like they were his entourage or something like that. It was really weird, they always were around Taemin.

"If you ever just dare to call her that again and to touch her again.." Tao yelled.
"Then what?" Taemin asked bluntly.
"Then I'm going to beat you up until you start crying and start begging for forgiveness." 

Taemin looked surprised, he almost didn't know what to say.

"Like you are even able to do that." Taemin said.
"Do you want to feel it?!" 
"STOP!" I yelled at them. "Just STOP already!"

I went up to them and grabbed Tao's wrist. I wanted them to stop before something bad actually happened.
What if they siriously were going to fight with eachother? And even more important: What if Tao got hurt?

"You're lucky she doesn't want us to fight, or else I totally killed you." Tao said.
"Let's go, Tao." I said. 

I still held Tao's wrist and we walked off.

 

--------------

 

We now walked in the hallway, there was an awkward silence between us so I decided to say something first.

"Thanks.."

Tao stopped walking and looked at me.

"What for?" He asked.
"For helping me.." I also looked at him.
"I just did what was necessary.. You didn't think I seriously would let him talk to you that way, right?"
"..."
"Look.." Tao took my hand and held it tight, "I don't want anyone to hurt you, you don't deserve being treated badly."

I looked at his hand which was holding mine tight, I didn't know how to respond.
Tao didn't say anything either. 
Again there was a silence between us, but before I could say something, Tao took a step towards me.
He now stood so close to me that the distance between our heads was only about 10 centimeters.
I could feel the warmth of his breathing and I could smell the scent of his skin. It gave me a warm feeling inside my chest.
We were looking into eachothers eyes, he was still holding my hand.
He moved his head slowly towards mine, our lips almost touched..