Trimester 1: A Piece Of Cake

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

I opened my eyes, the sun was shining on my face.

I was still tired from last night, what time I actually went to bed? I can't even remember that I went to bed. Wait a minute .. I looked carefully around me. I was in the living room, I was laying on the couch.
 
'Did I fell I asleep last night?
I wanted to get up, until I realized that there was something laying beside me. I looked to my left, it was Yesung! He was still sleeping. What actually happened last night? We watched a movie that was really scary, I almost my pants! At one point I was so scared that I held Yesung ... Oh God, did I really do that?! Now he knows that I am a coward, I'm so stupid! .... I probably fell asleep when the movie was over.. Wait a minute! Why is there a blanket around us?!...Aish, mom probably saw Yesung and me sleeping and put it around us..
What time is it actually?'
 
I looked at the clock that was hanging above the TV, it was 8:00 AM.
Wait a minute..8:00 AM?! I AMOST NEEDED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!
I quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen to make breakfast.
 
 
--------------
(Yesung)
 
Yesung suddenly woke up, someon pushed him aside.
He looked at the door and saw SooMee quickly running out of the livingroom.
Yesung stood up from the couch and grabbed the blanket, he folded it and put it back in the closet, he then walked to the kitchen.
 
 
--------------
(SooMee)
 
"SooMee, are you alright?" Yesung asked, "Why are you in such a hurry?"
"Because it's already 8:00 AM! I'm need to be quick or I'm going to be late for school!" I said.
"You still have 30 minutes, you don't need to worry."
"You don't get it! I still need to make breakfast, take a shower, dress myself and I need to do my makeup! And then I have to walk to school, which takes about 15 minutes!!" I yelled at Yesung.
"You don't have to worry about the long walk, I'll take care of that."
"What do you mean?" 
"You'll see, now hurry!"
 
I quickly made breakfast and then took a shower. I dressed myself and did my makeup. Then I hurried back to the kitchen and looked at the clock, I only had 10 minutes left!
 
"Yesung where are you?! I only have 10 minutes left!" I yelled, he wasn't anywhere.
 
But then, I heard a loud noise coming from outside, it was the honk of a motorcycle. I walked to the window and looked outside. I saw Yesung on a motorcycle, he waved at me. 
 
'Since when does Yesung have a motorcycle?' I wondered.
 
I quickly ran outside and walked to Yesung.
 
"What do you think?" He asked while pointing at his motorcycle.
"It's awesome! But since when do you have a motorcycle?" I asked curious.
"My parents gave it to me when I graduated from school last year." He smirked.
"Oh yeah, I completely forgot that you already graduated. Congratulations."
"Thanks, but do you still want to go to school or do you want to skip class today?"
"I think it's better for me to go to school, I'm already behind on schedule you know.."
"Alright then."
 
"Yesung passed me a red helmet and lifted me on the motorcycle.
 
"I think it's better for you to hold me tight, otherwise you might fall off." Yesung said, he grinned.
"Okay." I held him tight.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
 
Yesung started his motorcycle and drove to my school. I've never been on a motorcycle before, I was a bit worried that I would fall or that we would get into an accident or something so I held Yesung extra tight. It felt kinda weird, me on a motorcycle with Yesung riding 80 kilometers per hour. I loved it, it felt like I was running really fast and it almost felt like I was flying or something. It was the best feeling ever. I placed my left cheek on Yesung's back and watched the scenery that quickly flew by. Then we arrived at school, Yesung stopped his motorcycle and helped me of.
 
"Thanks for driving me to school Yesung." I smiled at him.
"You're welcome." He gave me a warm smile back.
"Hey SooMee!" I heard someone calling my name.
 
I turned to see who it was, it was Tao. He waved at me and I waved back at him. I was happy to see Tao again, for some reason it felt like I hadn't seen him in awhile. I could feel my cheeks turn red while looking at him. Strange..
 
"Who's that guy?" Yesung asked me.
"He's....a friend." I replied slowly.
"Are you sure? He looks weird." 
"Don't be so mean!" I punched him, "Tao is really nice."
"We'll see.."
"I have to go now, or else I'm going to be late again." I said quickly.
 
I wanted to walk away but before I could, Yesung grabbed me and pulled me against him in a hug.
 
"Have fun at school.." He whispered in my ear.
"I will.." I said, I was a bit shocked. I didn't expect that to happen at all, but it wasn't uncomfortable though. It's what friends do.. right?
"I think you should go, you're already late." Yesung whispered.
"Oh! Yeah, right. Good plan, see you later!" I said, then I quickly walked away.
"I will come pick you up after school!" Yesung shouted.
 
I quickly ran to Tao and we started walking.
 
"Hi, Tao!" I greeted him.
"Hey, SooMee. Who's that guy?" Tao asked.
"That's Yesung. He's my b.."
"Boyfriend?" Tao interrupted me.
"What?! NO! You didn't let me finish my sentence! I wanted to say Yesung is my BEST FRIEND.." I quickly explained, I didn't want him to have the wrong idea..
"I'm sorry. I just thought he was your boyfriend, because he hugged you and drove you to school on his motorcycle.."
"No, we're just friends."
"Who is your boyfriend actually? Does he also attend this school?" He asked, surpisingly.
"What? You must be mistaking me with someone else, I don't have a boyfriend.."
"That's weird. Doesn't every beautiful girl have a boyfriend?"
"..." I didn't know what to say.
 
We arrived at my classroom and said goodbye to eachother.
 
"See you at lunch." Tao said and left.
 
I opened the door of the classroom and walked in. I greeted Mr. Park and I went sitting at my desk. I was confused about what just happened, did Tao just call me beautiful?
 
"Goodmoring class." Mr. Park started, "We're going to start the day with English."
"Booooo! English !" Kris shouted.
"Kris, detention! Report to the principal's office now, please." Mr. Park said.
" this!" Kris said when he walked out off the classroom.
"Okay, let's continue with English.." Mr. Park said, like nothing happened.
 
It was only my first English class at this school, but I already almost fell asleep. Mr. Park isn't that kind of teacher that is funny or something like that, but he's good at teaching though. Mr. Park was talking about famous English authors like, William Shakespeare, Jane Austen and Agatha Christie. I like books and reading, don't get me wrong, but this class was really boring. I almost fell asleep if Zelo didn't talk to me.
 
"What's your favourite book?" He asked.
"Uhm~ Let me think.. I like fantasy books like, Harry Potter or The Lord Of The Rings. But I also like books such as Angels & Demons." I told him.
"What kind of  book is that?" 
"It's some kind of mystery-thriller.."
"I see.. This class is really boring, isn't it?" Zelo said.
"Yes it is."
"What are you two talking about?" Mr. Park suddeny said.
"Uhm.. We were talking about our favourite books, Mr. Park." I explained.
"Aha, I see. Well, tell me about your favourite book, SooMee."
"Okay, my favourite book is Angels & Demons.. written by Agatha Christie.."
"Interesting.. Go on, tell us what you like about it."
"I really like the plot of the book and the way it is written is very good. Agatha Christie is a very good author.." I told Mr. Park.
"She indeed is." Mr. Park said, "Alright let's continue, I have a special anouncement to make.."
 
Onew suddenly stood up.
 
"Is it your birthday?!" Onew asked, "I knew it was his birthday!" He shouted to Key.
"It isn't my b.." Mr. Park tried to say, but it was already too late.
"Bring in the CAKE!" Onew shouted while he opened the door.
 
Two guys which I didn't know where walking inside with a huge cake with a lot of candles on it.
 
"I didn't exactly know how old you are, so I just used 50 candles!" Onew said to Mr. Park.
 
Everyone bursted out in laughing.
 
"Onew, as much as I appreciate this.. It's not my birthday.." Mr. Park said to Onew.
"It.. It isn't?"
"No."
"Aish~ I'm sorry Mr. Park!" Onew made a quick bow.
"It's alright."
"Minho.. Jonghyun.. Bring the cake back." Onew said to the two guys which were carrying the cake.
"Wait!" Mr. Park suddenly said, "Altough it isn't my birthday, we can still enjoy this cake!"
 
There were we, the whole class including Minho and Jonghyun (or as I rather call them "The Cake Guys") were enjoying the cake.
 
"How does it taste everyone?" Onew asked.
"Good!" Everybody said.
"Okay, while you all are enjoying this delicious cake I will make the real announcement." Mr. Park said after he finished eating.
"The announcement is... You will all make an essay in pairings of two persons! Isn't that great?!"
 
It was silent. I didn't expect this, the BIG announcement was just an essay.
Mr. Park continued. He was really enthousiastic, unlike everybody else.
 
"You will have to make an essay about a famous English author! I know it's easy because I just told you everything, but it will be fun! Are there any questions so far?"
"Can we pick the pairings ourself?" Kai asked.
"No, you can't. I will decide the pairings and I will also decide which author you are going to write the essay about."
 
The whole class was complaining.
 
"This !"
"Why can't we decide?!"
"I ing hate school!"
"What about our social lives?!"
 
"Everybody stop it!" Mr. Park yelled, "I already made the pairings so there's no other choice. I shall tell you the pairings and your author."
"I hope we will be a pairing." Zelo said to me.
"Me too." I said.
 
"Pairing 1: Luhan and Sehun, your author is Charles Dickens."
Luhan and Sehun gave eachother a high five.
 
"Pairing 2: Leeteuk and Onew, your author is Dan Brown.
Pairing 3: Key and Kai, your author is J.K. Rowling."
 
"I'm pretty sure we will become a pairing SooMee." Zelo said happily.
 
"Pairing 4: Kris and Zelo, your author is Agatha Christie."
 
"We didn't become a pairing.." Zelo looked sad.
 
Wait a minute...If Zelo and I aren't a pairing.. and there is only one person left besides me.. then..
 
"Pairing 5: SooMee and Taemin, your author is William Shakespeare."
 
.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author's Note: 
 
Hello everyone :) Thank you for waiting for the next chapter!
I have good news: My exams are over! I'm now able to update more!
I hope you like the story so far, please tell me what you think about it!

Please comment and subscribe!