Trimester 1: Spy Mentor

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

SooMee woke up, the sun was shining through the window. SooMee sat on the edge of her bed and streched herself. She looked through the window and she could see the sun rise.

I need to talk to Tao today, it's necessary for us to sort things out about what happened. I hope it will come alright.

SooMee needed to yawn, she looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was 6:30 AM.

I'm wondering what Tao is doing right now, he's probably still asleep.

SooMee took a shower and dressed herself, she then went downstairs to have breakfast. As usual she was having breakfast alone, her parents already went to the HQ. SooMee was about to go to school, when suddenly she received a message on her Spywatch.

*Come to the HQ, you need to continue your training. I already phoned with your school to tell them that you don't feel well and you're unable to go to school today. -Mom*
Right after she read the message, she received a text message.
*Shall I pick you up? I also need to go to the HQ. -Yesung*

How does he know that I'm going to the HQ? SooMee wondered.

SooMee quickly send Yesung a text back.

*Sounds good, but how do you know that I'm going to the HQ? -SooMee*
She quickly received an answer.
*Look outside.. -Yesung*

SooMee walked to the window and looked outside. She could see Yesung on his motorcycle, he was waving at her.
SooMee quickly grabbed her coat and went outside after she locked the door of her house.
Yesung got off his motorcycle and walked towards SooMee.

"Goodmorning sunshine" Yesung said and he gave SooMee a hug.
"Goodmorning. How did you know that I also need to go to the HQ?" SooMee asked.

Yesung walked to his motorcycle and threw a helmet to SooMee.

"What if I told you it was my instinct..?" He said.
"I wouldn't believe you, actually," SooMee said.
"Clever girl. I actually didn't know, but I already was on my way to you because I wanted to give you a ride to school. But then your parents sent me a message that I needed to bring you because your dad didn't like it if you would go to the HQ by foot."
"Aha I see."
"Well, we'd better be going,"Yesung said.

He walked to his motorcycle and SooMee followed him. He got on the motorcycle and then he helped SoMee get on it as well.

"Are you ready for take of?" He joked.
"Yes sir." SooMee answered

Yesung then started his motorcycle and drove to the HQ

 

--------------

 

"Thank you Yesung for bringing SooMee with you," SooMee's mom said.
"It's my pleasure," Yesung said and he quickly winked at SooMee.
"Why did we need to come?" SooMee asked.
"We wanted you and Yesung to train your fighting skills." Soomee's dad said.

The four of us then walked to the Fighting-Area, which kinda reminded me of a kung fu dojo.
My dad explained to me and Yesung that this room is used to train our martial arts skills. We could use the fighting dummies which were available or we could fight against eachother. 

"But don't we need an instructor to teach us how to fight?" SooMee asked her dad, "We can't just do something without knowing what we are doing, right?"
"You already have an instructor," dad pointed to Yesung, "Why do you think I wanted both of you to come here."

Dad looked at Yesung.
"Yesung.. I want you to be SooMee's Spy Mentor." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Author's Note:

Hi everyone.
After a very long hiatus, I'm finally back to continue this story again!
I'm sorry that it took me so long to come back OTL
Thank you to those who are still subscribed to this story and also to my new subscribers, it means a lot!
I will defenitely try to update my story as fast as possible!
But, unfortunately, I can't say when I will update it because I have a lot of school stuff coming up :(
 

Please Comment and Subscribe!