An Unexpected Surprise

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

I was walking to the exit of the building, but when I was right in front of the door, I stood still.
I almost forgot that I needed to check if there weren't any people outside on the streets.
It was a good thing that we had special windows. If people from outside wanted to look into the windows to see what was inside of the building, they couldn't see anything except themselves. But if someone from inside of the building wanted to look outside, they could see everything.

I looked outside, there weren't any people, that didn't surprise me because IS HQ is disguised as an old and abandoned office building. It was also located in a deserted street, so it was really rare for just everyday people to come her.

I walked outside and started on my way home. 
I was wondering what Unnie was doing right now, she was probably bussy with preparing dinner.
I wondered what we were going to eat tonight. Unnie sure is a good cook, she can make the most delicious things.
I was glad my parents decided to hire a maid for me because they were almost never home, although I won't consider Unnie as a maid.
I rather consider her as family, because I already know her since I was 10 years old. So I already know Unnie like 7 years or so.
I sure love her, she always helps me in times of need.
So, I'm very attached to her.

 

--------------

 

I almost arrived at home, the walk from the HQ to my home takes about 20 minutes.
My dad prefers bringing me home by car, but I rather walk. I love to make walks, I think that it's really good to make a walk from time to time because then I can forget all the hectic things that happen in my live.

I arrived home.
Because my parents are the founders of Indestructible Spy Headquarters, they are pretty wealhty.
That's why we have a very big home and they ware able to hire a maid for me.
But even with Unnie, they house still feels empty sometimes. I guess I really miss my parents...

I went into my house.

"Unnie, I'm home!" I said while closing the door.
"SooMee, I have a surprise for you!" Unnie said enthusiastically.
"What is it? Where are you Unnie?" I asked.
"I'm in the kitchen, come quick!"

I went to the kitchen, I was curious about what the surprise was.
When I came into the kitchen, I saw someone sitting at the kitchen table.

"Mom?!" I yelled, I was quite surprised.
"Surprise!" My mom yelled, while standing up. She walked up to me and we gave eachother a thight hug.
"I haven't seen you for sooo long, I really missed you mom." I said.
"I know honey, I also missed you a lot." 
"Let's have dinner to celebrate that your mom is back from her business trip!" Unnie said.

My mom and I looked at eachother. I knew she didn't came back from a business trip. She was in Italy for a secret mission, but of course Unnie was not allowed to know all this. It's actually quite hard to keep the whole spy thing a secret for her, but definitely necessary. 

Unnie indeed prepared a lot for dinner, I sure had a lot to choose from: Bibimbap, Jajangmyeon, Kimchi, Doraji saengchae and Bulgogi.

 

--------------

 

While we had dinner, I was talking with my mom and Unnie about my new school.

"Are you exited for your first school day tomorrow, SooMee?" Unnie asked, she still was very happy because of my mom's unexpected visit.
"Yeah, kinda. I'm curious who my future classmates are going to be." I said.
"You're probably very curious about the boys, aren't you?" Unnie said. Lately, she wanted me to get a boyfriend. I don't know why..
"No, Unnie!"
"Why not? I think it's time for you to get a boyfriend." 
"I can't, Unnie!"
Why not? You're already 17 years old!" She said.

I looked at my mom, it looked like she wanted to say that I couldn't tell the truth. But of course I already knew that, my dad already said it plenty of times.

"My dad won't allow it." I said.
"Why won't he let you have a boyfriend?" Unnie asked me.

I had to think of something fast to get out of this situation.

"He..uhm.. He...thinks I'm too young to have a boyfriend! He sais that I have to focus on my school work and that I should study hard to become successfull in life!" I quickly said. That was a close one, sometimes I almost forget how hard it is to keep this all a secret from Unnie.
"Well.. I guess he's right." Unnie said, quite disappointed.

I looked at my mom, she nodded. I think she meant that I did well.

"Unnie, thanks for the great dinner. It was absolutely amazing." My mom said, to change the subject of the conversation.
"It was a pleasure." Unnie said. She was happy again.
"Actually, I think you should have a few days off. Because I'm home again and I think SooMee and I have to catch up, we haven't seen eachother in a long time." My mom continued.
"Well, I don't know. What about the household?" Unnie asked surprisingly.
"Don't worry," my mom said, "SooMee and I take care of it."
"You deserve some time for yourself, Unnie. I think it's a great idea!" I mentioned.
"Okay then.. I haven't been home in a long time, it's probably a mess at my home. I think I should clean everything." Unnie said.
"You can go home now, Unnie. SooMee and I will do the dishes." My mom said to Unnie.
"Thank you madame." Unnie said.
"No problem, have a good night."