Falling Down Into Reality

Hi, I'm a S.I.T

I was running on the rooftops of Seoul's buildings. I had to be quick, there were 3 hostile spies following me with the speed of light.
I needed to hide myself before they could catch me, otherwise I was screwed. I couldn't fail this mission. It was dark, if i wasn't wearing my spy glasses I probably couldn't see anything. The spies were coming closer to me, I needed to escape. I was still running on the rooftops, jumping from building to building. 
I saw the next building, it was far away but I still could see that the distance was too far too jump. The spies were very close to me and they could almost catch me, I was starting to panic. I didn't know what to do, every second I came closer to the end of the rooftop. I decided to jump, even tough I knew I wouldn't make it, I wouldn't let those hostile spies get me. I was getting ready to jump, I started running faster. Then I jumped of the building, I almost was at the other building, only a few meters left. But then, I fell down. I was going to die, I fell on the ground.

I took my helmet off.
I was back at IS HQ's simulation room again.

"What happened?!" my dad asked.
"I fell off the rooftop when I was trying to get to the other buiding." I said.
"You should practice more."
"What?! Why?" I asked my dad.
"Because your S.I.T graduation is in a few months and you don't want to fail your final mission, don't you?" my dad asked me.
"No I don't, but my graduation is only in a few months. I have plenty of time to practice, dad."
"But you're going to your new school tomorrow, what about your homework?"
"I thought I transferred to this new school because it would fit my training schedule more." I said to my dad.
"Yes, but that didn't count for your homework only for the time the school day ends."
"What do you mean?" I asked him.
"Your previous school started at 8.00 AM and ended at 4.00 PM, your new school starts at 9.00 AM and ends at 3 PM. We transferred you to this school so you had more time to practice for your graduation." My dad explained to me.
"I get it." I said.
"It's a good thing that we have a simulation room to practice our missions in." my dad stated.
"I know, it's really helpfull. But dad, I think it's better for me that I should go home now."
"Why?" my dad asked me.
"Because tomorrow is my first school day and I need to prepare myself."
"Prepare yourself? What for? It's just school."
"I know, but I have to make a good first impression. Especially because I'm a new student that got transferred in the second month of the new year." I said.
"So?"
"Don't you get it dad? It's a new school with new students, new teachers and most important: NEW BOYS!"
"You don't have time for boys, you have to focus on school and your S.I.T graduation..."

I already wasn't listening to him anymore, I started walking to the exit of the building.

"I'm sorry dad, I can't hear you!"
"Don't you remember the most important spy rule? NEVER FALL IN LOVE!" 
"Bye, dad!" I yelled while laughing.