Chapter 3

Loving You

Kangin POV

  Today's breakfast menu was soooooo delicious & seriously I've never had this much food for breakfast, Pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake & Sungmin latest creation pumpkin rice cake was all laid out on the dining table. Eversince she's pregnant, pumpkin is a must in all of her cookings. Just hope that the baby won't come out as round & orangie as the pumpkin. Hahahaha!!! We were cuddling, reminiscing & future planning on the sofa after breakfast.

 "Jagiya! Let's go shopping for our baby's stuff. I took the day off just to spend time for you, my queen & little.... Oh ya! We haven't named him yet." I said to Sungmin as I caressing her belly.

 "HIM?! I want it to be a she... So I can dressed her up beautifully.. Like her omma.."Sungmin pouted.

 "Agree that you are beautiful. No doubt. But Sungmin-ah, this house needs a man who could takes care of you, loving you more than I do if I'm gone one day.." I caress her hands & kiss it.

 "Please.... Please don't say that... It hurts just the thoughts of losing you... Nothing will happen to you.. Arachi?" tears starts to form in her eyes before rolling down her chubby cheeks. I nodded & smile, giving her some assurance that I'll always be there for her.

 Sungmin was still changing her clothes & as for me, I'm still waiting for her in the car. After 15 minutes later, Sungmin come out of the house looking gorgeous as ever. I was stunned. "Yeobo, if you open your mouth longer, who knew what might went in..." Sungmin laughed. I didn't realize that my mouth were open wide. I drove the car to one of the biggest shopping mall in town. We spent a lot of time in the mall just to find a perfect items for our precious.

 "Yeobo, I like this one." Sungmin showed me the pink baby's crib. I admit, i'm not a fan of pink & how can she be so sure if it's a girl? And worst, what if it's a boy? I don't want my son to be sleeping in a pink crib.

 "Ne! We'll buy it after we've confirmed the baby's gender. Arasso?" She nodded & walk away, browsing to different sections of the stall.

 

Sungmin POV

 I know Kangin said that just so I won't feel upset. He's always being considerate & cautious as he is when involving my feelings. I walked to the baby's clothing section. Ahhhh... "Kyeopta!!" I squeled in delight. There's a lot of cute clothes with cute designs. I was browsing through each pieces of clothing when suddenly I felt a sharp pain. I shout out for Kangin. Don't care if people were looking at me. One of the staff approached me asking if I needed any help. I shook my head & asked her to leave, politely. She was reluctant at first but eventually she left after she saw Kangin approach me.

 "Jagiya! Wae?! Wae?!" Kangin asked looking rather panic.

 "Pain.." I replied closing my eyes, enduring the sharp pain. "Here..." I pointed to my belly.

Kangin carried her bridal-style out of the mall & drove to the hospital. As soon as we reached the hospital, I was wheeled to the emergency room. There, I was been examined by Dr. Cho, looking by his name tag. I felt sleepy after they gave me some medications & I finally dozed off. I woke up with the sight of Kangin sleeping on the hospital couch. I was watching Kangin when suddenly he opened his eyes. Didn't want him to know i'm awake, I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

 "Hmmm... My wife is still sleeping. How am I supposed to wake her up? Ah ha!! I know..." his voice is getting closer & closer when suddenly I felt his lips were interlocking with mine. I opened my eyes in surprised.

 "You're awake aren't you?" Kangin grin. "Dr. Cho told me that.... our baby is fine. It's just that you needed more rest. I kinda agree with him, you walked a lil too much today." Kangin sat on the chair next to my bed & was doing small circles with his finger on my belly.

  Suddenly, the door opened. It's.... It's... Kangin's mom, my mother-in-law. Both Kangin & I were shocked. However, Kangin remained relax & tried to introduce me to his mom.

"Omma.. Come & let me introduce to you to my wife, Sungmin. How do you find us, anyway?" I was being introduce to my mother-in-law, finally. But... her expression doesn't seem welcoming & cold.

"How I found you, that's none of your business. I'll be able to accept if you ran away with someone whom... is from the same status like us, Kim Kangin. But you chose to ran with her!! A low class civilian!!" his mom shouted angrily.

 "Omma!!" Kangin protested & receive a slapped from his mom.

 "How dare you shout at your mom like that?! Is this what that woman has turned you into?! Come! You have to come home with us! I've arranged your marriage with Jessica." his mom pulled his hand but he released her gripped.

  "Andwae!! Andwae omma!! In case you didn't heard what I've said earlier on, that woman is my wife & she's now carrying my child!! Your grandchild! I can't leave her.."Kangin shouted as he pointed his finger at me before pointing to his mom.

 "Mwo?!" she looked at Kangin with disbelief.

 

~~Finally end of chapter 3~~

Dr. Cho

 

Kangin's mother