Chapter 5

Loving You

Sungmin POV

  It's been 3 days I've been hospitalized. I felt so helpless. I mean, the things that I could do, even the simpliest thing as walking, I need to call to assistant. Kangin is a nice guy. He really takes good care of me especially when we got to know that we're expecting a baby & when I were hospitalized a few days ago. He forbid me to walk on my own in the hospital. There was once he scolded the nurses who took care of me for not assisting me to the bathroom though he knows that it's me who refused their help. Since then, the nurses treated me like a princess. But seriously, being a princess wasn't my cup of tea. I'd rather be cute than bossy or pampered. But I will, implant my princess-like syndrome to Kangin. Hahahaha!! Well, of course I will do that. Because of him, I'm in this state. But because I love him soooooo much, I won't do that. Suddenly I'm craving for some strawberry ice-cream & pink cotton candy. I pick up my phone & dialled Kangin's number.

  "Yeobo, I'm hungry. I'm craving for some strawberry ice-cream & pink cotton candy." I speak to him as I rubbed my belly.

  "Strawberry? Pink? What if the strawberry ice-cream is out of stock & I can't find pink cotton candy? Will you accept other flavours & colours?" Kangin reply.

  "No!! I just want those two!! Your baby is craving of it.. You want our child to drool once when he's born?" I replied.

  "Of course not! Okay, okay.. I'll buy for you.. Don't pout anymore okay, I might lose my mind on the way to the shop." Kangin knows everytime I pout eventhough he can't see them. It's like he's watching me eveytime. It's hard to deny the fact that we were once in love & that relationship is getting bigger day by day & now this life in my womb makes our love even more stronger. I remember the time when I was having my mood swings, he was very patience with me cause Kangin, as everyone knows, he has a hot temper & that's a fact.

  "Aegya, your appa will be here with some food. Will wait for him, alright? Don't get oemma wrong, appa may be a hot tempered person, but he's the niciest person you'll ever see & oemma love him a lot. Do you love your appa too?" I was talking to the baby inside me when I felt a kick. "You do, right!" I was smiling as I caress my belly. The door suddenly opened, it's.....

 

Kangin POV

  I was driving when I received a phone call from Sungmin. Aigoo.... Strawberry ice-cream & pink cotton candy? Jinjja? Why must she specified it?! Aish... Eating ice-cream during winter? She really strange when she's pregnant. I took a left turn to Sungmin's new favourite shop 'OF-STA' which in full name 'Only For-Sweet Tooth Addicts'. It's sells a loooot of candies, cookies, chocolates & more. It's a paradise for Sungmin eversince she got the craving.

  "Excuse me, can I have the pink cotton candy and ..." before I could finish my sentence the salesperson interrupt me.

  "And strawberry ice-cream?" the salesperson just smile at me. He knows what I wanted to say. Is he a psychic or something? Nah... Like I've said, it's Sungmin's favourite place. We'll come by everyday. She'll be pouting all day long if she didn't get it & you know how cute she'll be if she does that. Argh... I've already lose my mind just thinking bout it. I left the shop after paying. I went in my car when I received a call from the hospital telling me to come to the hospital immediately.

  As soon as I reach the hospital, I saw a lot of tubings attached to my Sungmin. She was lying on the bed unconscious. She was well when I visited her yesterday, she even called me just now. I could feel my body shaking when I saw her in that condition. Where is her smile? Her laugh? Her foxy-doe eyes? I wanted to see that. The doctors & nurses tried to calm me down. No one knows what happen when I demand for answers. I was told that when a nurse wanted to checked on her, she was found unresponsive & they did a  resuscitation on her. She manage to pull through. But however, no one even the doctor doesn't know when she'll wakes up. From then on, I decided not to leave Sungmin by her side.

 

Unknown POV 

  "How was our plan? Has it worked?" a women with long blonde hair asked the man sitting next to her in the car.

  "Worked? Hahaha!!! I would say it's a success. No one would have figured who done it." the man replied.  

  "Kangin-sshi, told you. I'll make you mine. It's a matter of time, Kim Kangin." the women smirked before leaving the permises in her red ferrari car. 

 

End of chapter 5. How was it? Good? Not good? Tell me tell me... I need your comments... Want to know what actually happen? Who did it to Sungmin? It will be reveal in next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink Cotton Candy

 

Strawberry Ice-Cream

 

Red Ferrari