Chapter 4

Loving You

Mrs. Kim POV

 "Mwo?!" I could not believe what I've heard from my son. "Aigoo.. My head... Mr. Park bring me back home. My head is killing me." I almost fainted but thankfully Mr. Park, my secretary helped me & bring me out of that room.

 "That darn kid! How could he do this to me?! That ungrateful son! Mr. Park, I need you to find out every single detail that you know about that woman. How dare she took my son away & taught him how to disobey me!" I looked out of the car window with raged.

  I reached home & slammed the bedroom door, "Bam!!!" I pushed down all the stuff on the side table which causes a huge mess on the floor. "Jagiya, calm down." My husband came in & tried to stopped me with a few attempts before I finally give in. "Tell me. What happened?" he asked. "You want to know?! That!! That son of yours, he... He has embarrassed us." I cried on his chest. "You found him?! Where?! How?!" he was anxious to know. "Mwo?!?!" he was as shocked as I was in the hospital after I told him everything.

 

Kangin POV 

  "Sungmin, gwaenchana. My mom may be scary but she's a very kind person. She didn't mean what she said. Don't keep it in your heart. What I want you to do now is rest well, eat well and... take care of our unborn child well. Arasso?" Sungmin smile. I cover Sungmin's body with a blanket, kissed her on her forehead before I leave.

  As I was driving, I receive a phone call. It shows "Private number" again on my cell phone."Annyeonghaseyo. Kangin speaking." I picked it up without any hesitation & talk. "Son." I was shocked that I made a sudden brake which cause the car behind me horn angrily. It's my dad. He's urging me to come home. "Kangin-ah, please come home. Appa, eomma & your halboji misses you a lot. Everyone misses you including Jessica. You know how she loves you since high school?" What? Why must he bring the past? "Mianhae appa. But I never love her before. It's just a one sided feeling. The only person I love since high school is Sungmin. Just her & no one else. I can't go back home just because you told me to. I have a responsible as a husband & soon to be a dad. I'm sorry, but I've got to go. Annyeong appa." I switch off my phone & continue driving home.

 

Mr. Kim POV

  "Mianhae jagiya. I've tried to talk to Kangin to come home. But he's still stubborn." I lie down beside my wife. "Yeobo, you're really hopeless! Can't even do what I asked you to do! I feel like I'm married to a fool! It must be because of that woman! If only she didn't interrupt my plan, Kangin would have come home." she said angry before trying to fall asleep.

  It's already 2am, yet I can't fall asleep. Why? I went down to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I sat on the sofa in the living room & switch on the television. There's a show about a grandfather & a granddaughter. How both of them were very close & how his granddaughter by his side till his last breath. I was touch by it that I didn't realise a few drop of tears rolling down my cheeks. "Can't sleep?" A voice coming from the back. It's my dad, Kangin's grandfather. "Why the tears? Missing Kangin or ... Is it because you were excited to have a grandchild?" How does he know? I didn't told him neither did my wife. "Abeoji. how did you know that Kangin.. His wife is having a baby?" I asked. "I don't know. But one thing for sure, I know my grandson is capable of giving me a great grandchild before I go." he smile before going to his room. "Is it true what my dad said? Am I excited for a grandchild? Is this how I should feel? If only someone could tell me how I feel, I won't be like this." I think to myself before falling a sleep on the sofa.

  "Yeobo. Wake up. Don't you need to go to the office today?" My wife woke me up. I looked at the clock on the wall. It's already 8am. I'm late for an important meeting. I ran up the bedroom & snatch my towel & went to the bathroom. After a bath, I looked at the bed. My wife usually helped me to prepare my office clothes. But today, she didn't. I have to find the ones suits me & went down for a quick breakfast. Surprisingly, I didn't found my wife there either. I decided to ask my servant. "Ma'am went out without saying where she went, sir." she replied as she clearing the dining table. That's strange. I took my briefcase & went off.

 

Sorry.. I know this chappy is super ultra boring to the max.. Truthfully, I didn't know how to continue.. Hahaha!!! But, I will try my best with the next chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kangin's appa in black (Pls ignore both woman in the pic. They're not included in this story.. Hahaha!! Especially the young one.)