Chapter 9

Loving You

Ryeowook POV

"Yeobo! Yeobo! Sungminnie eonni has awake! Shall we visit her today?" I asked excitedly while bouncing on the sofa on my knees where Yesungie was sitting. Reading his morning newspaper as usual.

"Yah! Yah! Don't bounce or the baby will get hurt." he stopped me & start caressing my slightly protruding belly while making a cooing sound.

"Arasseo Kim Yesung, I won't bounce.. Maybe I jump instead? Hehehe..." his eyes wide open & his jaw almost dropping on the fall after he heard it. "Of course I won't do anything to harm our baby." I smiled.

He put the newspaper aside & came closer to me. Closer.. And closer.. And closer. He smiled as he saw me looking down, blushing. "Since when are you that beautiful, baby?" My face became redder & redder upon hearing his question. "I remember you're not that beautiful when I married you. Hahaha!!" I looked up in anger & smacked his arm. "I'm joking jagiya. Don't be angry. You want our baby to come out frowning?" He laugh as he rubbed his painful arm. We continue to tease each other & laugh together when we heard Yeye's cries.

  I walked up the stairs leaving Yesung still sitting looking at me. His eyes were as if were telling me to stay. "I'll come back down soon. Just wait for me there." I assure him with a smile. I went up to the twins room. Picking up Yeye who is crying in his crib. "Awwww... My cute baby Yeye has awake? You're hungry? Umma will make your favourite baby food, ne?" I turned around to hear someone speaking "This baby is hungry too, umma. When are you gonna prepare me breakfast?" Yesung asked with his puppy eyes. "Aigoo, this big baby is hungry too.." I caress his hair. "Make your own." I giggled & walked out of the room. Yesung was still standing there in disbelief. Of course he knows that I'm just joking. I won't even let him toast a bread let alone cooking a meal. He's capable of bringing the house on fire. I don't dare to to take the risk. I turn around when I heard Wookie's voice.

"Aigoo... Our little princess has awake too? Appa carry you, okay? We'll disturb umma who refuse to make breakfast for appa." He look at me with a unsatisfied face. I just shook my head & walked down the stairs followed by Yesung. We put the twins on their respective high chair. I prepare the breakfast for both of us while Yesung were preparing the twin's food & feeding them. Poor Yesung, he has hard time trying to feed them. I laughed to see the kids & Yesungie silly antics.

 

Kangin POV

 Been driving for almost 30 minutes with my mind full of things to think of & my heart full of rage to a place where I used to call my home. Meeting my mom & settle this was what I intend to do. After I parked my car at the porch, I stand at the front door which has an initail of 'K' which is from our family's name. I press the door bell & waited. Waited for someone to opened the door. Less than a minute, someone opened the door.

"Aigoo.. You're back." a very wrinkled & old man with a happy voice standing in front of me were surprised to see me there. He's the man whom always care about me & whom I always missed, my grandfather. I greeted him with a 90 degree bow.

"It's been a long time since you left, my child. I missed you a lot." He hugged me & cried. "Where's halmoni?" I asked. He releases his hug & began to wipe his tears. "She's gone. She lose her appetite & fell ill after you left us without any notes or letters. We've searched for you but... it's no use. She misses you a lot." He started to cry again. I was shocked upon hearing those words. I couldn't believe she's gone.

"I heard your wife is pregnant? Is that true?" he asked after a few minutes of silent.

"Ne, halbeoji. She's 7 months pregnant now." I smile.

"Aigoo.. There's only 2 more months to go. You must be happy & excited aren't you? Take care of her." he looked at me with a smile. I nodded

"Halbeoji, where umma?" I asked when I saw a huge family potrait that we last taken.

"Your umma? She must have went out again meeting her clients. She's a busy women." My grandfather replied while looking at the potrait too. "Maybe you could find her in her office. You still know her office right?" I just nodded. I left after gretting him.

"Kangin-ah.." he called.

"Ne, halbeoji?" I asked. He walked towards me & said, "Whatever happens, don't follow your temper. I know you're angry with her. I could feel it. She's still your mother. You have to respect her even if she tries to do bad things to others but, don't you do the same coz it makes no difference between you & her. You just gotta try the other way. I know you're smart enough to think of a way to settle this with her. Anger will get you nowhere. Think. Now you may go. I will always love you & be with you. Till we meet again.. my grandson." he hugged me again & patted by back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~