Chapter 7

Loving You

Yesung POV

  We've reached Seoul General Hospital where Sungminnie was being treated. Wookie has been crying the whole time eversince we got the news. Good thing that our neighbour, Mr & Mrs Zhou-Ry were able to look after the twins. As soon as I parked the car, Wookie ran out without looking for any incoming vehicles. Fortunately, there's none.

"Wookie-yah! Stop! Don't run.. You're pregnant, remember?" I shouted as I ran towards her.

"Oh! Right." she replied. I took her hand & walked towards the hospital building.

When we entered Sungmin's room, we saw Kangin-ah sitting next to Sungmin's bed & whispered something to her ears as he caress her hands & tummy. It was quite soft, quite hard to hear what he's saying but one thing for sure. He's very much in pain.

"Annyeonghaseyo, kangin-ah." we greeted him. He looked up & greeted back. His eyes were red & swollen. Has he been crying the whole time? It's sad to see a strong guy in his worst. But, to have seen Sungminnie's condition was worse. She was lying there, comatose. What happen to the hyper cheerful bubbly bunny we know? And to see my wife crying & worrying about her bestfriend are worst. I can't stand watching her cried, it breaks my heart to pieces. There was a moment of silence for at least 5 minutes.

"Kangin-ah. You have to be strong. For your wife & child that's growing in her womb. We'll pray that everything will be alright." I patted Kangin's shoulder then looked at Sungmin. I know how he felt. To lost someone we love is the most painful thing. I once fall in love with her before but.. The Kim that he love was not me but Kim Kangin. It took me a long time to accept the reality. But that was before I met my wife, Ryeowook. Since then, my whole world became brighter once again.

"Never thought that I'll be like this. So helpless without her. She's my everything to me. How am I suppose to be strong, Yesung hyung? The only thing that makes me strong is Sungmin. I need to see her smile, her laugh, her doe foxy eyes & her pulpy red lips calling me, Kangin-ah... Kangin-ah... Yeobo, saranghae. But now, all I see was her body lying there with her eyes closed, not speaking & not even moving although she's still breathing. That too she have to be on life support." he continued crying.

"Have faith in God, chingu. HE'll always be with you & your family." I replied while giving him a tissue.

 

Mrs. Kim POV

  "Jessica-yah, have you did what I told you to do? Has Sungmin died?" I asked while taking a sip of her favourite latte.

  "Ne, imonim. It's already been settled." Jessica replied with an evil smile.

  "That's good. So I can start preparing for you & Kangin-ah's wedding." I suggested. "Soon my dreams of seeing both of you married will come true. Hahahahah!!" I laugh. Jessica join in soon after.

"Whose wedding?" a voice from behind could be heard. "Our son? Jagiya, tell me what have you done? Please.. Haven't you had enough? Do you really wanna see him suffer?" That old man of mine. He's always get in the way.

"No. YOU! YOU THE ONE WHO WANT TO SEE HIM SUFFER!! Can't you see?! That Sungmin! That evil witch has put a spell on our son! Don't you care?!" I shouted. Didn't want Jessica to see us quarelling, I asked Jessica to leave. She obeyed without asking.

"I care! I care about our son. Our one & only son. Please jagiya.. Think about his feelings. We'll have a grandchild soon right, don't you want to see our grandchild?" huh!! That old man trying to soften my heart with these talk about grandchild & all.

"Grandchild? Huh?! You mean the one who just died?" I replied sarcastically.

"MWO?!?!" my husband was in shocked.

"Ne! Your daughter in law & your precious unborn grandchild is dead. I don't want to argue with you anymore. GET OUT! I SAID GET OUT!" I shout as I pointed my finger to the door. Didn't want to see or hear anything from him.

"Fine! You think I could even stay any longer with a heartless person like you? You think you could get what you wish for?! Pray that God will be nice to you." he took his suitcase & left. Have he gone crazy? Pray that God will nice to me? Have he forgotten? I'm a free thinker. I don't pray. That old man... Just wait & see.. You'll suffer too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~