Chapter 8

Loving You

Sungmin POV

  The clear blue sky with birds flying by. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Where am I? There's a beautiful house. up ahead. I walked & walked but it seems that it has gotten further & further. Hmmm. This isn't right? I turned to my left. Oh!! It's Kangin-ah!! "Yeobo!! Yeobo!!" I called & chased after him. But he just continue walking. Ignoring my call. Then he stopped. There's someone approaching him. He looks happy. Eh? That person seems familiar. She turn & smiled at me. "Ah!!" I gasped. It's.. It's Jessica! She kissed Kangin on his lips & walked away. I tried to run to them but my feet won't obey me. I shouted again "Yeobo!! Yeobo!!" hoping that he hears but to no avail. "AH!! It hurts!!" I feel on the ground tossing & turning my head then I opened my eyes. It's a different place now. It looks like a hospital room.

  A doctor came by & said "Oh! You've awake, Sungmin-sshi. It's a good news." the doctor continue to examine me.

"What happen? Where's my husband? I want to see him." I plead as tears starts to form crystal in my eyes.

"Relax Sungmin-sshi. You're unconscious for the pass few weeks. Your husband will arrive soon. The nurse is calling for your husband. Don't worry." he smile before he left the room.

  I tried to take a nap while waiting for Kangin but I just couldn't. That dream.. That dream seems so real. What am I gonna do if it comes true? I shake off that idea of losing him when the door to my room opened. Ah... What a relief! It's the face I longed to see.

"Sungmin-ah... bogo shipeo.." he smile & hugged me tightly. He must have missed me so much. I cried.

"Yah.. Eoljima.. I don't want to see that.. I want to see your smile. Smile for me please, my pretty lovely bunny." I blushed as I hid my face on his chest. The warm that I always felt, the scent I always smelled. I missed that.

 

Kangin POV

  Finally, the day I've been waiting for has arrived. Sungmin has gain conscious now. Thanks to God. He did not only gave us miracle once but twice. I'm greatful to HIM. I hugged Sungmin & cried. Didn't care if she says I look ugly if I cry like what she used to say. I can't hide my feelings. He pushed me away after a few minutes & said "Kangin-ah, you want to kill our child?" She giggled & hid her face on my chest. I giggled along.

"Kangin-ah..." she called.

"Ne?" I asked while playing with her fingers.

"Where's my ice-cream & cotton candy?" she pulled her hand away from my & showed both her palms to me like begging. Can't believe she still remembers it.

"I won't get you any this time." she pouted. "But I'll call Wookie to get for you. She'll definitely asked Yesung to drive her to the department store & bought it for you." I touch the tip of her nose with my finger & dialled Wookie's number.

  The door opened. "Annyeong Kangin-ah.. Sungmin-ah.." a tall big built like mine came in & greeted us. "Glad you still alive." he said. That man is non other than... my dad.

"Wae? Wae?! She's still alive, so what? Are you gonna kill her?" I asked angrily. Sungmin knows my bad tempered, she stopped me from doing anything terrible to my dad.

"No. Your mom.. Your mom told me that she's dead. I just wanted to see if my daughter in law is still alive. Anyway, your mom has chased me out of the house because... because.. I objected yours & Jessica's wedding that your mom has planned for." he looked down. Didn't dare to looked at me.

"Mwo?! My.. My.. WEDDING?! With Jessica?" I was as shocked as Sungmin. How could she ever think to do that? Does my mom has anything to do with Sungmin's condition a few weeks ago? I began suspect something not right about her.

  I turned my sight to Sungmin who is still sitting on the bed looking at me, "Do you remember what happen after you called me that day?"

  She blinked.. And blinked.. And looking somewhere else, trying to recollect what happen that day. "Yes. Yes I remember. There's someone came in saying he's a doctor & he administered something in the drip bag. Then I feel giddy & sweating profusely.. I could hardly breathe.. Then, the last thing he said before I passed out is that.. 'Lee Sungmin, goodbye. Have a nice dream.' Tell me Kangin-ah, what does it mean?! What do they want from us?!" she cried as she pull my shirt slightly, started to feel worried.

"Hush.. Hush Sungmin-ah.. The only person who are capable of doing this is my mom. I'm confident about it. Who else want to tear us apart beside her & Jessica? Gwaenchana, I'll meet her & settle this. Appa, could you help to look after her while I'm gone? Don't, don't ever leave her. Sungmin-ah, I've called Wookie, she'll be here soon, alright." I kissed her forehead, her silky hair & left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~