Chapter 10

Loving You

Sungmin POV

  I was sitting on the hospital bed with my back leaning on the headboard. I was reading a book about parenthood which Ryeowook had lent me when she first had the twins. A nurse came in with a boutique of flowers. She handed it to me with a smile. I thanked her as I took it. Oh! There's a card as well. I opened the card & read it quietly.

  "To: My lovable-huggable-kissable-iest bunny, Lee sungmin

  It's been 10 long years we're together eversince in high school. I remembered the first time I saw you. You weren't beautiful like the other girls in school. You don't even have a nice figure too. But somehow you made this strong guy into a hopeless helpless guy on earth. The more I wanted to run away from you, the more I find myself drawing towards you. How? How did you make me fall for you? Everytime I saw you, my heart would skip a beat without a knowing it. The day I confessed my love to you, you accept it despite knowing that one day, you might get hurt because of me. That day. That day when I thought I was about to lose you, it hurts me the most. So, from now till my last breath, I will always protecting & loving you & our family even more than before. And I hope, you will do the same. Love you always. Happy birthday, jagiya.

           From: Your strong-charming-irristable-handsome raccoon, Kangin"

  Tears rolling down my cheeks without me realising it. I close my eyes for a while. A warm touch could be felt on my cheeks. I opened my eyes again. Kangin was sitting next to me wiping my tears away. "Mianhae jagiya for making you cry. didn't mean to." He said as he kiss my lips softly. My raccoon really knows how to be romantic sometimes. Never fail to make me feel moved. Then, I could feel a kicked in my tummy. I took Kangin's hand & put it on my tummy. He smiled & his eyes were big as he felt the kicked too. he was very delighted. "Woah! My baby is very strong. Aegya, appa & umma can't wait to see you. Come out fast, okay? So appa can teach you how to be strong like appa." He talked to my tummy as if he's talking to the baby inside. It's a very cute moment.

 

Kangin POV

  I was estatic when I felt the baby kicked. We still unsure about the gender as we wanted it to be a surprise for both of us. But one thing for sure, the baby is very strong. Even stronger than me, maybe. Both Sungmin & I can't wait to hold our bundle of joy. While we were in the midst of our own world, the doctor who treated my wife came in & told us that she could be discharge tomorrow. I was so happy especially Sungmin. The doctor left us with a bow.  

  "Sungmin eonni!!" Suddenly we heard a loud voice coming from the door. It's Ryeowook running towards us. Of course with her big headed husband, Yesung & the twins.

  "Ryeowo.." Yesung wanted to catch her, but I guess his reflex is slow. He looks tired. Aah.. Ryeowook must have made him worried sicked all the time. Kinda funny to see that guy sometimes. Ryeowook & yesung greeted us with a bow. To tell the truth, only Yesung who bowed to us. Ryeowook were very excited to see Sungmin that she had forgotted to do so only after she was being prompted by her husband. Sungmin & Ryeowook were very close like sisters. In fact, they shares their secrets together. Sometimes even I nor Yesung would be allow to listen to them. Jeez... wonder what so secretive about. We continued to chat till we didn't realise the time. As Ryeowook & Yesung were about to leave... Eomma? What does she wants now? To avoid of being too awkward, they left quickly after greeted my mom.

  "Kangin-ah. You're trying my patience don't you? How dare you keep on seeing her despite my objection?" so, here we go again. The drama, the screaming, the shouting. What else can be different this time.

  "Eomma, is it just hard for you to accept this. I can't love or be with anyone else except her. She's my wife, of course I'd kept on seeing her. And you, as my mom, have to accept ot, like it or not, it's MY choice. If you can't, than get out. I'm sorry I have to disrespect you. I said.. GET OUT!!!" my mom was shocked to see my respond. I never disregard her or raise my voice to her. But I can't take it anymore.

  "Pak!" My mom slapped me. It hurts but not as painful as she hurt my wife. She wanted to slapped Sungmin too but I manage to get hold her wrist then letting it go again. She looked down at Sungmin & said, "Good job, Sungmin-ah. You manage to fool my son but not me. I know what you want, but trust me, you won't get it."  she took her handbag & left.  

To be continue. Sorry for the slow update. Not much of excitement here but I'll try to have some excitement in the next few chapters, okay?