Chapter 6

Loving You

Ryeowook POV

  I was cooking food for dinner while Yesung entertaining the twins with his silly antics. I smile each time I looked at them, reminiscing the time when Yesung were afraid to hold them when they were born. And now, he's doing great. Having the twins, it happens unexpectedly. Yesung never love kids & he didn't want any. He says kids are troublesome & a burden. When he found out I was pregnant with the twins, he refused to be responsible for it. He even asked me to have an abortion. I refused because I love kids especially when I got to know that I'm carrying Yesung's child. I cried then. Sungmin has always been there for me. She'll always listen to my problems & gave advised. Kangin too had a talked with Yesung that made him changed his decision. Now, I don't think Yesung or me could like without our twins. They're the apple of our eyes. While reminiscing, suddenly I felt nausea. I cupped my mouth & rushed to the bathroom. Just then, Yesung came in.

  "Jagiya, you take a rest. Let me prepare the dinner instead. I'll call for you when it's ready." I just nod my head in agreement.

  "How bout the twins?" I asked.

  "The twins & the dinner, you leave it to me. I'll handle it. While you & our unborn child take some rest." he smile as he tucked me on the bed & kiss my forehead

 

Yesung POV

  My heart hurts when I see my wife in that condition. She couldn't eat, sleep or do things well. She spent more time in the bathroom, puking. She's getting weaker & weaker. This was the worst pregnancy that she had compared to when she had the twins. She doesn't have any morning sickness at all. Her appetite was excellent. At times, I wished that I could have half of her suffering. To see her suffering alone, it's makes me sad.

  "Mianhae jagiya. Because of me, you're suffering coz I refused to use condoms when we had last time. I'll make it up to you." I talked to myself as I her silky hair & kissed her. I went down to the living room where the twins were still in their playpen. Thank god nothing happen to them when both of us were upstair in the bedroom, or else Ryeowook will kill me.

  I was cooking Ryeowook's favourite food-Kimchi with fried rice. I was halfway cooking when Yeye cried. I left the frying pan on the stove & quickly ran towards her & carried her up, didn't want to disturb Ryeowook. "Hush hush, Yeye... Appa here..." I tried to calm her down when suddenly Wookie was crying too. Seems like they both wanted my attention. I at the kitchen. My cooking is burning. I put Yeye back in her playpen with her brother & ran back to the kitchen to save my cooking. Both of them still crying. Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

   "Yeobo, gwaenchana? Do you need my help." It's Ryeowook. She was carrying both Yeye in left arm & Wookie on right arm. I quickly grabbed Wookie from her arm and put him on his baby chair.

  "Jagiya, you should have continue resting. I was managing well. You do know that you're not suppose to carry both of them at the same time. What if anything happen to the baby?" I rubbed Ryeowook's slightly bulging belly.

  "You called this well manage?" Ryeowook smirked. I just smile sheepishly as I scratch my head. She wanted to helped me with the rest of the chores but before she could do that, I pulled the dining chair so that Ryeowook could sit while I put the food on the table. Ryeowook turn her attention to the twins & was doing baby talks with them. Ahhh~They're my life. I couldn't imagine what will my life be if Ryeowook would really did the abortion. Ryeowook-ah, Yeye & Wookie, appa loves you a lot.

  "Yeobo! Kangin sent a text message." Ryeowook shouted at me.

  "Jinjja?! What is it about?" I asked curiously.

  "OMG!! Sungmin... Sungmin is unconscious in the hospital!! Let's visit them after dinner. I'm worried bout Sungmin.?" Ryeowook asked worriedly.

   I come out from the kitchen with a plate of vegetables & said "Arasso, jagiya. We'll go visit them." I sat next to Ryeowook & Ryeowook back to help her relaxed. After dinner, we change our clothea, prepare the twins before going to the hoapital.

End of Chapter 6... Any comments?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook's Fav Food

 

Twins Chair

 

Twin's Playpen