Chapter 11

Loving You

Sungmin POV

  Everythings packed. Medications & my follow up appointment with my gynaecologist were given as well. Now, I'm waiting for my prince charming to fetch me home. I looked at my wrist watch. It's almost 3pm. He's supposed to be here by now. Maybe he's stuck in the traffic, I talked to myself. I was playing with my wedding ring as I remeniscing the time he proposed to me. He was such a romantic person.

~Flash back~

  We went to a very famous restaurant in Seoul. As we enter, I was surprised to see that not a single soul of customers were there.

  "Are you sure this restaurant is famous?" I asked.

  "Of course. You don't believe me?" He replied. I shook my head. "Then, let's sit." He pull a chair for me to sit.

  As we were eating, one of the staff brought a piece of cake on the table. I was shocked since we didn't order that but she said its was pre-order by `someone for me. I looked at Kangin, he looked away pretended that he didn't know about it. Aaah... That silly raccoon. I took a bite of it. I wanted to share it with Kangin but he refuses. So, I took one more bite. But this time there's a hard substance in it. I took it out from my mouth.

  "Ah! Kangin-ah..." I looked at him. He came next to me, down on one knee, he took the ring which I was holding & my hand & said, "For all my life, there's no one that I treasure the most than you. Your sweet smile, your scent, your foxy eyes, your melody voice & your kind heart, who could have possess those if not you. God had created us with flaws, but not you. Others may not agree, well.. That's their lost. Lee Sungmin, would you marry me?" I nodded as tears falling down my cheeks. Kangin smiled as he put the ring on my finger.

~Flash back end~

  "Jagiya! Sorry I'm late. Mianhae." Kangin opened the door looking exhausted.

  "Gwaenchana yeobo. Shall we go now?" I asked. He helped me up & carried my belongings.

  "Hmm.. Shall we eat first? I'm kinda hungry. I don't fancy hospital food, you know." I suggested while rubbing my tummy. He nodded & smile at me.

  I felt tired by just walking from the ward till the carpark area since the baby in me is getting heavier day by day. Kangin opened the door for me. I sat at the front while Kangin put my belongings in the boot. I was looking outside the window when something caught my attention. There was a mom & a kid at a nearby playground. They were enjoying themselves playing together & have fun.

  "Aegya, you have to come out healthy, arachi? So we can be like them too. Just you, me & your appa." I talked to the baby as I rubbed my tummy. It kicked. I guess the baby agrees too. Kangin enters the car & drove to somewhere that could satisfy my hunger.

 

Kangin POV

  Asa!! Today my cute honey bunny is back home from hospital. I was so excited. It's been a long lonely days without her beside me when I'm asleep & awake. But not anymore. I missed her so much. After fetching her from the hospital, we when to a restaurant that she had cravings for evensince she's been pregnant. They sell foods that, aren't my type but it doesn't matter as long as she's happy & our baby is growing healthily in her, that's all that matters.

  "Oh! You're here? It's been a while isn't it?" A lady wearing a uniform were asking us. Looking by her clothes & her name tag-Sulli were pinned on her vest, she works there. We've known her for quite some time now, thanks to Sungmin's craving. Almost everyday, we would dine in there.

  "Ne.. It's been a long time, Sulli sshi." I replied with a smile as I received the drinks & food that we ordered from her.

  "Hmm.. If you don't mind, could I touch your tummy Sungmin eonni?" she asked sheepishly.

  "Eum. I don't mind." Sungmin replied without hesitation.

  Sulli smiled when Sungmin allow her. She touch her tummy with big eyes.

  "Wah!! Eonni, its moving! Daebak! I'm so envy, can't wait for my turn to experience this. How long more till the baby pop?" Sulli asked with full of curiousity.

  "It'll be another 4 months to go. He's the one who is excited. Right, appa?" Sungmin replied as she ruffled my hair.

  "Of course I am! Aren't you?" I asked.

  "I am too. But I can definitely say you're not the one gonna be in pain later, isn't it?" Sungmin replied sarcastically.

  "Aniyo. You're wrong. Who said that I won't be the one in pain? It hurts me. It hurts me a million, no, a billion times more just to see you are the only one to go through this.

  "Look Sulli sshi, he's so cheesy isn't it?" Sungmin asked. Sulli giggled & replied "At least he only cheesy to you. Anyway, the food is getting cold. Bon appetite."

  Sulli left us after a short chat & continued with her work. We began to eat when suddenly a splash of water were thrown towards Sungmin. I was so mad that I wanted to hit that person. I raised my hand, about to hit when suddenly I stopped. Sungmin started crying. It hurts me to see her cry, but I can never hit that person who did that to my Sungminnie. It's none other than ....

 

That's the end of chapter 11. Its been a realllllllyyyyy long time since I updated this story.. Mianhae.. Its been a very very very busy day for me. I can hardly find time to update. To those who waited for the update, really thank you very much for your patience.. *bow*