Chapter 2

Loving You

Ryeowook POV

We're on our way home when I felt like throwing up. I asked Yesung to stop the car at a nearby shop. I ran to the toilet with my hands cupping my mouth. As I reached to the toilet bowl, I throw up all the food that I ate this morning. "Oh god! Please don't tell I'm... Pregnant again!" I slowly stand up & walked to the sink to wash my mouth. I walked out the toilet & back to the car.
"Jagiya, gwaenchana? You don't look good since a few days ago. You want to see doctor Park? " Yesung asked as he hold my hands.
 
"Aniyo. Gwaenchanayo. I'm fine. Let's go home. The twins need their proper rest. Umm.. But before that, let's go to a nearby pharmacy." In the pharmacy store, I browse through the shelves. There's a lot of pregnancy kit with different kinds of brands. I just took the one with the easy to use kit. I paid the casher & left. When we reached home, I put the twins in their cribs while Yesung on the sofa watching his favourite sport game, soccer. I went in the bathroom, opened up the pregnancy kit & used it as per instruction. It says here I have to wait for 1 minute for the result to show. I patiently waited for the positive/negative sign to show. After 1 minute, I looked at the kit & finally it show. 'Positive'. I was estatic when I see the result. I walked down to where Yesung is sitting. I sat next to him & lean my head on his chest. He wrap his arm around my shoulder & pull me close to him. I feel so warm in his embrace. It's time to break the news to him.
 
"Yeobo." I softly called him. "I'm pregnant.' I end my sentence short & sweet. Yesung quickly looked at me with big round eyes. He look shocked. But soon, smile could be seen on his face. He got off the sofa & 'thump!' He fainted on the floor.
 
 
 
Yesung POV
 
'Yeobo. I'm pregnant.' those sentence keeps on playing in my head. I'm happy. Very happy. I couldn't believe what I heard. I admit we did had a few months back. But I didn't expect it to happen too soon. Afterall our twins just born 9 months ago. And now, another bundle of joy is coming our way. I opened my eyes after I felt someone shaked my body.
 
"Yeobo! Yeobo! Wake up! Wake up!" I sat up & hugged Ryeowook, didn't realize that I hugged her too tight till I heard her yelp in pain.
 
"Oops! Mianhae jagiya. Mianhae aegya. Appa apologize." I released my griped.
 
"Yeobo, are you gonna kill us both? By the way, u drooled. What kind of person drools when they faint? Hehehe.. Come, let me help you up." Ryeowook chuckles as she pull me up.
 
As we were walking up the stairs, we heard both Wookie & Yeye crying from their cribs. "You go ahead & rest, I'll take care of the twins." Ryeowook said as she went to the babies room. I pull her hands towards me & said,"Let's rest together in our room. I'll be waiting for you." Ryeowook smile before going to the twin's bedroom.
 

~~This chappy is originally in chapter 1 coz I just realize that chapter 1 is a lil too long. So I brought the Yewook POV here~~